Is your friend group aesthetic and Jow Forums?

Is your friend group aesthetic and Jow Forums?

Attached: 1231312.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

>not tan chelsea boots
it's like they're not even trying to be sexcore

Attached: ChadsNightOut.png (1024x636, 644K)

i don't have any friends :)

My friend groups over the years have always been a pretty mixed bag. The one thing I will say is that not all the “cool” people I hung out with were fit, but all of the dejected outcasts I hung out with were fat, skinnyfat or skellies. Make of that what you will

I'm a third year math college student and i've been hanging out the same 7 spaghetti and meatball dudes when I have been cut and juicy at times with 80-90th percentile face.

My friends are all mentally ill losers and I think I'm a mentally ill loser as well, though any time we go to parties I'm the one who makes the most friends and hooks up the most, so im the king of the losers. Maybe it has to do with how I have to feel superior to everyone all the time or something, I have to be the best.

Tfw only one 'fit' friend. He used to do boxing until he fucked up his neck in a swimming pool with his ex. Last time he hit his back, his arms were spasming for a few hours, he still jogs when he can.
All the rest are stoners, either skelly and lactose intolerant or gluten allergenic.
Or obese.

>Catalog
(cont.) Though I have the sinking feeling that I'm wasting my life here, in this room just doing math problems and browsing Jow Forums for years on end... I need a new friend group of people who like, idk, DO THINGS

>friend group
Where do you think you are faggot?

What kind of faggots get tattoos of flowers and butterflies

>friend group

Attached: 0189.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

>Thinks he’s a mentally ill loser
>Has friends, gets invited to parties, and hooks up with girls
Stop trying so hard to fit in

lol I used to be in the same situation like you as in college

was probably the only fit guy that took care of his looks in a friend group of nerdy stoners. whenever we went to any types of social gathering, girls were probably the nicest and most receptive to me compared to my friends. also hooked up with a few

Not until I coerced them into hitting the gym.

What is sexcore? Is this a gay thing?
looks like metro fuccboi starter pack to me

Can relate. Friends are all fat alcoholic/pothead fucks with zero drive or ambition in life. One even made it a life goal to become an alcoholic. He succeeded, of course.

Make new friends while you're still young, it only gets harder as you get older.

>t. 31 year old college dropout

it's a /fa/ meme, it's literally what you said. It's basically just instagram male fashion.

Honest to God, if these mfers came into contact with me, my dick would shrink and I'd 360 and walk away.

>wearing skinny jeans instead of slim-cut jeans

>skinny jeans
>jeans full of holes
LOL, are you serious? There is not much else that screams FAG like these "clothes" do

Not much else screams closet homo faggot than being insecure about clothes.

hows that dick in your ass feeling?

I have two friends that are model-tier, yeah. No fatties too.

>those faggot shoes

yep, time to put your penis in your purse and turn both in along with your man card.

All my friends are cardio lanklets. Yeah, they're fit and lean but fuck they're skinny.

>tattoos
>aesthetic

Attached: 1551880158768.png (326x306, 243K)

You tell me, Mr skinny jeans
Effeminate men are not men -these poor excuses for clothes are almost as anti-masculine as a dress or a bra and panties

My friends are all drug addicts degenerates that are good at taking selfies and making their life look lush and kush from the outside.

Idiot! A 360 would mean you are facing the same way!

Shut the fuck up user. When your physique can mog 99% of men like that you can afford to take a few fashion risks.

DOUBLE IDIOT, obviously I'd do a spin then walk right past them!

nah, don't get along with most males. I just hang out with a bunch of thots or my gf.

So how socially inept are you..
are you that guy pretending that beer is really good at the bar.. so you can avoid talking to people?

Fashion is trends
Trends is part of society...

I guess you're the neckbeard faggot.. getting fucked in the ass pretending to be manly.

nothing more insecure than a faggot getting fucked in the ass... While using clothes as an excuse to be masculine and hiding your insecurity.

have fun when you dont matter in society.

suck more dick

My friends are cool, good looking and diverse.

One is known as 'the hair' as he has great hair.

One is known as 'abs' as he has a 6pack.

We also have 'shoulders Dave', 'black matt', 'Luton Steve' (from Luton)... You get the picture.

The have christened me 'hung', not because of the size of my penis however. But because I am the most likely to hang myself.

My friends are degenerates. They rarely invite me out with them anymore, as all they do is drink and smoke weed and I hate that shit. I just want buddies to train with. I want brotherhood and friends that have the same values as I.

Attached: 1496998078696.jpg (1200x1621, 307K)

How do i get a friend group

I think your the faggot here son

People on this board are fat fucks or skinnyfat dyels, both angry as shit. dont listen to that guy

>The have christened me 'hung', not because of the size of my penis however. But because I am the most likely to hang myself.

Attached: 2867E59B-0D46-4D14-8454-8F0C108690A1.gif (500x463, 3.48M)

t. weak, shit looking faggot who has a pair of faggot loafers and doesn't mog anyone. post body/lifts so i can laugh at you.

Attached: 1531177200912.jpg (250x189, 8K)

>The have christened me 'hung', not because of the size of my penis however. But because I am the most likely to hang myself.

Attached: 1595995310818.png (1102x733, 837K)

No one wears loafers bro

Nah, I'm studying English (not in an English country so not actually useless, faggot) so I mog pretty much everybody.

>implying I have friends

Attached: ohDKCIO.jpg (750x591, 48K)

>shit looking faggot dodging the challenge

post body/lifts, little man.

Attached: 1503293278693.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I'm not the same dude you responded to

they're pretty much all going to the gym but they are just fucking around and basically have no idea how to train. One of them just hit a 100kg bench after 4.5 years of lifting (5-6 days a week) and he's convinced he's making good progress

How it used to be
>first friend and former best friend got fit thanks to this place and became narcissistic
>second friend was someone I knew before school and he also was narcissistic and a control freak
>third friend was weird and very outgoing when drunk, he was cool
>third and 1 year older than us was a nerdy looking kid who used to get bullied by us, he was cool but annoying at times
As time went on we started doing drugs, drink, went to house parties, clubs. Did everything together so to speak. Everyone except me had lost their v-card and drugs fucked me up. Weed put into anxious state where I couldn't even speak but stupidly kept going thinking I was still the shit, since I used to be the one who was the strongest. They started making me their inside joke and made fun on me to even strangers. Later I gave out too much loans to my friends which they never repaid on time and shit got heated to the point where they ditched me off saying I had lost my mind.
Now I am simply trying to undo all the damage I made to myself by working and going to gym.
>current friend goes to uni and is quite loyal in terms of honesty, have similar interests and I'm trying to make him go to gym
Not a day goes by where I don't blame myself for all of the shit I'm in right now.

you're both shit looking faggots who are dodging the challenge, so you basically are, squirt. post body/lifts.

damn user hope u rise from the ashes

They definitely skipped leg day!

this, but with :( instead

You've achieved the firdt step at identifying that you made huge mistakes & that they must be fixed. Keep the momentum going now as you master your body. Master yourself, then you'll be able to control your environment and situation.

Let me just say. I am by no means a larper pretending to have big genitalia on the internet, but I don't understand how any male can be comfortable in skin tight jeans. My balls can't take it.

kek

Same, user. I just can’t fuckin do it.

Pretty much. I'm probably the least put together of my friends

No, I like being the best looking in my group.

There is not a single male model without a bony chiseled jaw, prove me wrong faggots
PLUS the hand Tattoos suck dirty ass