Looking at Gym Thots

So, up until now i have just straight up ignored them, never even taken a glance. But yesterday one was blocking the mats in the body-exercise area, so i literally had to talk to her to get past. After that she kept opening her legs towards me, it was idiotic.

From here, im just going to embrace the free test boost, but how do i go about this, do i stare until she notices and then look away, do i smile at her and keep eye contact, do i give her a thumbs up, or do i just keep staring at her ass as if i was in deep thought.

Attached: 1553327120719.gif (600x1062, 1.99M)

Its pretty easy to read people, and once you get over the desire to fuck every girl in a pair of yoga pants because you can see what they look like naked paired with a shit attitude it starts becoming unattractive. It's a fine line between aesthetic and womanly and plain old fire sale at the market.

Daily reminder literally no girl wants to get hit on at the gym

Attached: bron.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Well, they do, just not by YOU.

Girls already feel insecure enough going to the gym knowing every sperg is staring at their ass, they want to get in and get out.

You can flirt with someone without taking it further. Hell this is what most adults do, taking it to the next step is usually more work than most of us have time for. Just enjoy the view and smile at her. She'll prob smile back and you can both go about your day feeling good about yourselves

not if you're a Chad

fatty detected

do you actually know any girls

Two spergs that dont want to accept the truth. Literally anywhere else is better than the gym

why on earth should men care at all what women want?

Women give approximately zero fucks about what men want, issues that affect men, or even being fair with men at all.

If you lost your job and family because of a bullshit #MeToo accusation, they would absolutely not care at all. If it benefits them to exploit men or make mens lives harder, they do it without a second thought, and say its "girl power" or some stupid shit.

Stare at women, hit on them if there is even a small chance it will work out, be as aggressive as you can about getting sex without breaking the law (just make sure to audio record the encounter).....and feel bad about none of it.

If women collectively decide they want to go back to a 1950s system, where men and women are obligated to be courteous to one another, and degeneracy is not allowed, that is fine. In that case it would be inappropriate to stare.

This is a pasta right?

Faggot

Do two thumbs up and say "me likey"

Yikes lmaoo

>insecure
>parading around in skin-tight outfit
user, the insecure girls work out in loose clothes. It's only the confident ones who show off.

Attached: 1512669876678.jpg (456x337, 120K)

Yea girls are whores who love to show their shit off, doesnt mean they want to get hit on

>Literally anywhere else is better than the gym
Back to Jow Forums with you, then.

Attached: 1338409799104.jpg (450x417, 184K)

user, that girl you think is mirin you.... isnt

Sure they do. Just not by an awkward uggo. It's a display to attract attractive men.

Attached: hobbes.jpg (400x400, 34K)

nope literally just wrote it myself

when you consider the idea of reciprocity, and how it is necessary for any fair relationship, you realize there is NONE between men and women today

women want to get everything, and expect to give zero in return. fuck that, I refuse to be exploited or treated like a spineless onions boy.

to add to this, I had some times in my life where I was an extremely good athlete in a specific sport (national champion/medalist in both cases)

at both times there was an equivalent womens team that treated me like a turbo chad, because I had the "champion" status and am above average (but not great) looking. It was amazing because I got to hook up with a ton of super cute high school girls I would never have had access to otherwise.

that said, in both high school and college, I got to see how they treated men, some of whom were even better looking, that did not have "champion" status, or did not behave like chads

they were insanely cruel to them, and didn't give a shit about it. at fraternity formals etc. they would abandon the guys who brought them to hook up with me. in high school one guy said he was in love with a girl, she then came to my house and sucked my dick then dumped him.

have you ever been present when college girls talk about guys dicks and make fun of them? or when they mock less attractive guys who work up the courage to ask them out? it was a bitter red pill to swallow.

You have to go back to your containment board (r9k) you fucking autist.

Gym thots like her know what they’re doing. The ones who wear leggings and do ass flexes in front of the mirror are cruising for dick 100% of the time. It’s axtually insulting to their intelligence to claim otherwise. The only question is whether you meet her standards if you decide to approach. Don’t let anyone try to convince you otherwise.

lol youre delusional, "cruising for dick" hot girls can get dick whenever and wherever they want. They go to the gym to look hotter, not to cruise for dick

Lmaoing at your piggly ass fatty

>do I give her a thumbs up
Yeah just do that

The gym is the only socially acceptable place they can put on a mating display. They also get a rush out of rejecting men they consider below them. Nobody is stupid enough to waste time going to a gym just so they can put on ass pants and stretch. They would be doing it at home if the purpose was to look hot for themselves or whatever excuse they give to unnattractive men that you’ve swallowed hook line and sinker.

bingo

the women who just want to stay in shape have tons of ways of doing that, that don't involve tiny spandex outfits and sticking their ass out in front of jacked dudes

>give her a thumbs up

/thread

I had gym staff telling me to not look at thots twice now.
I was making them unconformable and they were complaining.

Yes. State at her until she sees you. Throw her a thumbs up and also pic related

Attached: 1553607689220.jpg (760x570, 42K)

That’s why they wear see thriugh leggings and shirts cut off by the stomach

Nobody cares. Fucking attention whores come in the gym practically naked. Might as well come completely naked, still won’t look

incel mindset

How low test are you, damn.

It's almost like you people think all girls are either cruising for dick or completely opposed to any male attention. Some probably are and some probably aren't.

This is so fucking shallow and so fucking wrong