> 2014
> mog the entire world
> roasties down, every media source mad

Attached: JUSTin5.jpg (660x800, 61K)

He's a very goodlooking lad, but he looks like a lesbian here.

> 2018
> look like a fisherman

what the fuck happened

Attached: JUSTin.jpg (640x853, 71K)

He’s big into coke right now and pretty much gave up being the pretty boy. Based honestly

A lot of record executives molested him when he was a boy and he went through a douchebag stage as a consequence of that.
Maybe now he feels like he doesn't have to try hard anymore.

i've come to appreciate this body now that i'm not 18 and lean anymore

based
Fish is good for you

He got married

>Molested
Men and women passed him around to be raped and molested like they passed MJ around.
His whole douchebag thing is partially him trying to get back his youth/attractiveness to perverts and part trying to stay relevant.

In my opinion I'm more attractive than Justin beiber.

Attached: IMG_20190101_012647.jpg (1262x2048, 298K)

Marriage took a toll on him

Attached: 90s1.jpg (500x569, 89K)

He obviously overdosed on redpills and became a Doomer. Here’s hoping he ascends to the Bloomer-dom.

Holy shit what happened? He looks fucking 40.

Looks like the kind of friend I wish I had desu
Based bieber

There's nothing based about being a hideous drug addict.

>Have enough money and fame that you dont even care if you look like a hobo
This is how you win in life, how does it feel that Justin have won in life and you havnt?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Capture.jpg (174x155, 3K)

At 145lbs at 10% bf i think

Attached: IMG-20190324-WA0007.jpg (225x347, 33K)

Based chacho

Attached: 15442762165843.jpg (660x371, 68K)

I heard some crazy statistic that even if Beiber sat on his ass he would be getting $100+Million in cashflow/yr

>mfw love yourself, what do you mean, and somebody to love were actually good songs and idc what Jow Forums says

enjoy your gym metal lads I'll be by the tanning beds listening to jbiebs with a bunch of 14 year olds

Attached: 124742464243.jpg (237x212, 8K)

jajajaj la concha de tu madre

Reminder that cocaine can totally fuck your health, finances and physique and it only takes about 3 months.

Am I the only one who likes the sleazey/serial killer look?

Attached: maxresdefault (2)-1.jpg (720x720, 207K)

He unironically looks cooler now

this is incredibly satisfying holy fuck

pechacho

this is the most brutal descension i have ever seen

he's actually not anywhere near 5'9, he's more like 5'4 but wears giant lifts all the time.

I thought those were good as soon as they came out, don't like any of his before them however

I don't agree but I could probably be persuaded.
I don't think he was marketing himself to perverts for two reasons.
One was he was hanging around blacks a lot. Blacks are openly homophobic, I think he probably felt more comfortable around them.
Two is he did that Anne Frank troll.

there's a guy at my office who does professional headshots. he had more than a couple 4/10s looking like 8s or 9s after the free shoot he offered.

you guys realize that media pub images are doctored to shit, right? even after all the post production and makeup, you can see it clear as day in 4k movies. these celebs look like normal human beings for the most part when you take away the post production and insane makeup

looks more like he developed borderline personality disorder like a lot of child celebrities who cover it up as "addiction problems"

A grim reminder of what was lost.

Attached: d79fi2b-cbc2340b-5e96-454c-9dcb-ac2834af2aef.jpg (1922x3120, 397K)

He's doing really well and has a beautiful, sweet wife.

Attached: 69cb7e0f342d2d325c9af5a844710abd.jpg (633x667, 135K)

Makeup, professional lighting, and some editing on top ...

Last month

Attached: 015609ef921887b0e0e724f85f571514.jpg (1199x1214, 439K)

I'd honestly go crazy if I were him too
>be somewhat talented kid
>get discovered because of youtube videos of you singing by a big music star
>suddenly thrust into fame overnight with no time to adapt and no idea what to expect
>borderline pedophilic women go wild to see your skinny 15 year old self perform
>suddenly and without provocation become the most hated celebrity just for making some cheesy pop
>become punching bag for every comedian and every jerk on the internet, get told you look like a lesbian girl, are talentless shit, get death threats for no reason
>probably have no idea what to think of yourself
>become an adult
>suddenly have to be in charge of your own life after years of child stardom
>fuck it, snort coke and be a degenerate

I honestly don't know how he didn't have a total breakdown. He was so innocent when he first showed up and we ruined him.

Yeah I mean look what happened to Michael Jackson. True pedo or not, he had no chance.

yeah it happens to a lot of people who peak early, if i had a dime for every valedictorian i've met in the last three years living in san francisco who now works customer service or dances for a living, i'd have like three bucks by now

lmao the FBI would've wrecked MJ's shit for good if it were remotely true. this is the org that has its roots in taking down black celebrities.

A guy I knew in highschool was a football star. He got into USC on a big football scholarship when he was 18. Now we're 23 and he is a host at a mid-level restaurant in my town's hipster neighborhood lmao.

eh, not really the same thing man. careful how hard you laugh, almost all those kids end up owning something. you can't suppress the people skills or competitive drive of a collegiate athlete, both of which are far more important than anything other than familial connections

ya and then people make fun of you thinking you have it all and ask why someone so wealthy and successful would have mental problems

I swear to fucking god we're fucked if universal basic income/robots take over. people will start killing themselves at such a rapid pace once they realize how shallow their dead end lives are

>hips

Aren't they having relationship troubles right now?

>like a lot of child celebrities

(they all got molested too)

he reminds me of pic realated

Attached: joe.png (461x575, 317K)

Your an absolute sadcunt for finding pleasure in the misfortune of someone you were jealous of

why dont you befriend him ? toss the football around on the beach

yeah childhood molestation is one of the top contributing experiential factors of bpd. dude has all the telltale signs. he's tatted up, got weird mysticism "ghosts are real"-tier bullshit morality, fucks and chucks like crazy, has on/off relationship with a girl he chose to marry, etc. etc.

the difference between bpd and your average hollywood celebrity is the paycheque

>He was insecure as a child because he was very effeminate
>hops on TRT and HGH during puberty
>turns into over confident fuckyboy
>turns into an adult and hops off hormones
>turns into flabby dad mode

Like all child celebs they secretly gave him growth inhibitors and puberty blockers too to keep him looking young.

But it fucks them up as adults. Jews do this.