Is working out with Orthodox chants the ultimate redpill?

Is working out with Orthodox chants the ultimate redpill?

>feel the Holy Spirit
>imagine myself bearing the cross with Jesus
>powerful male voices singing about salvation make me feel blessed to be alive

Give it a try, I recommend the Valaam men's choir

Attached: monk.jpg (329x450, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sN4TbjI4F74
youtube.com/watch?v=qMtyTXDc9Fw
youtu.be/oCEI0-Yrp1c
youtube.com/watch?v=c7mMAcQgzg4
youtu.be/7byVGuWwxIU
youtu.be/0_4WWf9MT9s
youtube.com/watch?v=Isx4jc9kyEI&list=PL0DOd8TBN5JoOsMGR5bd-jeeDUDsH-LTs&index=15&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=0LWvNw3n8-Y&list=PL0DOd8TBN5JoOsMGR5bd-jeeDUDsH-LTs&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=AtiTtRuo7ps&list=PL0DOd8TBN5JoOsMGR5bd-jeeDUDsH-LTs&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=_yAPaPvmUUY
youtu.be/kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=3kTM7if14Gw
youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8
mk.ru/social/2018/11/29/v-yakutii-osudili-svyashhennika-za-87-iznasilovaniy.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll give it a try when I hit the gym later tonight. Thank you for your recommendation, Orthobro.

>fantasizing about powerful male voices

Thanks slavbro, sounds like something to try.
I sometimes listen to the Godcast on the TRS Radio Network while lifting.

No. Lifting in focused silence is. It's considered rude to work when you're having a conversation. The right thing to do is give your undivided attention to the person you are speaking to. Prayer is a conversation with God. Therefore...

>everything is sexual

Dumb modernist.

send some recommendations ortho bro

This one is my favorite
youtube.com/watch?v=sN4TbjI4F74

And here is a powerful album:
youtube.com/watch?v=qMtyTXDc9Fw

>voice so deep it sounds like he's belching

Attached: 1547346651078.jpg (641x530, 25K)

thank you based dox. Today will be a glorious day of fasting and lifting

Buddhist Sutras are also good user. Christianity isn't the only choice

Bass Profondo

Checked, holy sevens. Your lifts have been blessed user. You will PR tonight.

AGNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII PARTHENEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Any chant recommendations in Greek?

youtu.be/oCEI0-Yrp1c

Attached: jesus.png (439x400, 354K)

If the holy spirit favors orthodox, why does every single orthodox country get justed over and over
>byzantines
>greeks
>russians
all historically and currently rekt by islam, Catholicism, and atheism

I unironically chant the Jesus prayer while lifting

don't reminder me about the romans

Attached: KPgRaqe.png (656x755, 39K)

Based. I wish they did content more frequently.
I used to listen to Exodus Americanus, but they've gotten really disgusting lately and while I can appreciate the acknowledgement of piss Earth, I don't want to listen to someone talk about orangutan brothels for two hours.

God sets trials before us, that we may rise better and stronger.
The surest sign that you have failed is that people have stopped challenging you.

I'm Protestant and there's nothing you can do about it

Attached: 1552267468978.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Greece is in a keypoint geographical location for trade. Controlling her lands has always being a great strength.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7mMAcQgzg4 for squats

>invaders rape and kill you
>God smiling* "this will make you stronger"
>go to hell for eternity anyway
cool story

>why bad thing happen >:(
based

lmao that's why they've been a joke since pre-BC and are the worst economy in europe even counting slav mud people

people for whatever reason like the romanticize suffering but there is a fine line where it doesn't lead to any growth and just makes your life shittier in general. I'd say that's most suffering throughout human history and I don't think you can reconcile that with a loving deity

>they've been a joke since pre-BC
Not true, I raided Black Temple with some pretty solid Greeks.

Hey, not about to lie and say that there aren't things I struggle to come to terms with.

top bur user

I think it has served a legitimate purpose. The moral erosion of western churches, cultures, and nations is being strongly rejected by Orthodox countries. The centuries of conflict and oppression under Islam and Communism has inured them against globo-homo.
God prepared the Orthodox for this trying time in history.

Wouldn't it be better for Catholics and Orthodox to work towards healing the schism than to maintain this animosity? We have our own problems - let us not be overly focused on the splinter in another's eye while ignoring the log in our own.

try wardruna. the pagan spirit gets you going even more for sports since there is a much more rough element to it.

I think catholics are worse desu, just a cabal of boy fucking aids spreaders. I say that having gone to catholic school

I unironically listen to the Holy Rosary when I work out.
If its an off day, i'll listen to it driving.
You do pray the rosary right user?

This, basically
But whatever makes you feel closer to Him, or that gives Him honor, not you.

It's friendly bants, mate. I'll take most Catholics over the heathens, and I certainly have no interest in fighting my fellow Christians, unless they're engaged in horrifying heresy, like Mormons.
You'll never heal the schism between Orthodox and Catholics. Beyond the obvious issue regarding the Pope, Vatican II would have to be repealed, almost in its entirety.

>what is unceasing prayer

Based and doxpilled

youtu.be/7byVGuWwxIU
Legit brings tears to my eyes

youtu.be/0_4WWf9MT9s
Would lift to this though

I would also like to see Vatican II repealed, its negative effects on the Church are plain to see.

Yes, the Catholic church is certainly at a low point. Vatican II opened the door for a lot of stupid shit.
Catholics might have pulled their retention/conversion rates out of decline, but the people you're getting are not exactly conventional anymore.
I think it'll get worse before it gets better. You probably have another 20 years of accelerating bullshit before the reaction kicks into full swing.

Based and redpilled thread

Attached: image.gif (353x200, 1.85M)

*Based

They are fine now. Better than degenerating western Christianity.

Leaving you with Orthodox call to prayer:
youtube.com/watch?v=Isx4jc9kyEI&list=PL0DOd8TBN5JoOsMGR5bd-jeeDUDsH-LTs&index=15&t=0s

Also test raising songs, for my orthobros:
youtube.com/watch?v=0LWvNw3n8-Y&list=PL0DOd8TBN5JoOsMGR5bd-jeeDUDsH-LTs&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=AtiTtRuo7ps&list=PL0DOd8TBN5JoOsMGR5bd-jeeDUDsH-LTs&index=13

> Is working out with Orthodox chants the ultimate redpill?
If redpill considered as embracing of degeneracy.

tfw just started doing this a few days before this thread, spooky
I really feel it really helps

youtube.com/watch?v=_yAPaPvmUUY

I'm not orthodox and can't understand church Slavonic but I've done this before and it's pretty great.
Me too, and while I don't agree with their theology I like their music.

Are you stupid? Orthodox Christians are extremely non-degenerate, even when compared to other traditionalist Christians.

This. Disgusting freudians.

>Gregorian
top tier based and redpilled
orthodox can fuck off and OP is a fag

>enjoying listening to subhuman Slavs chant to a Jewish god while you lift

>not listening to Wardruna, Danheim etc to pump you up like you’re about to fucking raid Lindisfarne

Never gonna make it

Byzantine chant is pretty based, but I'm Catholic so I prefer Gregorian style chant.

youtu.be/kK5AohCMX0U

Thank you my brother

>check post 3 hours later
>noone got the joke

>t.

Attached: 1512632632180.jpg (993x716, 57K)

>he wants to fight Mormons

Why would you want to fight a brother who worships Jesus Christ just like you do?

What's up with LDS?

LDS?

Jesus was a gay communist wine-sipping hippie.
The church is and always has been a corrupt cult of psychopathic pedos.

Attached: 20190203_012523.jpg (1095x1122, 369K)

> TFW stuck between Christian and Pagan
> Can't be a christian because I don't want to worship a jew and reject fellow whites to help niggers
> Can't be a pagan because it's larpy.

If you wanna make it

yes, it is

No it aint. Im not even gonna do le christcuc hurr anymore because christ larping pretentious shit is cringe enough

No one is larping about Christ

Orthodoxy is perfect because they don't give a fuck about Niggers

>Give it a try, I recommend the Valaam men's choir
This sounds like faggotry at its finest. I bet you do recommend them OP

>t. never listened to Russian chants

Attached: photos-of-Jesus-Christ-smiling.jpg (327x392, 22K)

Based Lutheran here. Fuck your faggoty orthodox boyloving gutter sect of Christianity.

Dude, we're all Christians through and through, only difference is down to where you were born or who to. We can't heal these divides as long as we jockey for supremacy over each other, we need to accept the flaws within ourselves and our individual churches so we can fix them and be brothers again

Lutherans fixed all of them just join our cause

>religion nuts

Attached: 1549453119433.jpg (450x450, 28K)

Faithless Heathen

This is exactly what I mean though, you can't see past your internalized belief in your church's supremacy. Otherwise you'd know that Martin Luther published the Theses not with the intention of splitting the church but reforming it

>Checked, holy sevens. Your lifts have been blessed user. You will PR tonight.

Just did 200 pounds on the barbell squats for the first time, and for 5 reps. Thank you, brothers.

I'm Listening...

I like Great Lent for the spiritual tidying but the vegan diet is getting old

Don't forget why you're doing this, user. It is not meant to be fun.

Attached: IMG_20181125_200558 (1).jpg (298x450, 23K)

I remember reading somewhere that a few centuries ago desperate French-Canadian fur trappers wrote a letter to the Pope trying to get permission to eat beavers during Lent, and he allowed it. In the eyes of the infallible Holy See of the Catholic Church, beavers are fish.

The real redpill is reading ecclesiastes and realizing everything, even strength comes from the lord.

3rd Rome = Ottoman Empire

Keks get out.

>2019
>not listening to John Adams' "Christian Zeal and Activity"

never gonna make it bro

youtube.com/watch?v=3kTM7if14Gw

>christcucks

father = God in heaven
son = Jesus
holy spirit = ?

Attached: 1376144005884.jpg (205x251, 9K)

Attached: AbunaPaulos.jpg (726x960, 243K)

Anyone ever tried the John the Baptist diet of honey + locusts?

Attached: 4F97633F-488B-4066-A1B7-D948684F9A0B.jpg (1060x1500, 213K)

I now know what that smell is when I eat pussy

protein and carbs, you might be on to something

They're all God

Mormons

myancestor.jpeg

Yeah, but they set the record for most kids molested a year back.

Just listen to Batushka

You don't have to reject fellow whites to help black people, you can be kind to both. Not only is being a pagan larpy but you're literally worshiping demons if you're a pagan.
That was catholics, not at all representative of all Christians.

youtu.be/xgfa5UlZAL8

ცმინდა გიორგი დადგება ისევ

ავე მარია

Attached: 4543465.jpg (677x453, 49K)

IDK about Catholics, but in Orthodox fish with spines aren't allowed. If we were to include beavers as fish due to proto-taxonomy, they have spines, and are therefor off limits during Great Lent.
Shellfish are fine, though. Lobster, crab, shrimp, etc.

No, it was a russian orthodox priest. 87 kids. He got 17 years of jail time.
mk.ru/social/2018/11/29/v-yakutii-osudili-svyashhennika-za-87-iznasilovaniy.html

> beavers are fish
Just remembered why I’m at an atheist. Thanks.

THIS

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 13K)

batushka mocks christianity, that pic itself is proof of that though, not that i care.

We Orthodox Christians are welcoming of all people, even non-Christians like you.