What is a viable leg day for calisthenics?

I don't have any interest in buying home gym equipment or a gym membership.

Attached: 1553551950112.jpg (1037x1597, 460K)

>I don't have any interest in buying home gym equipment or a gym membership.
Then you have no interest in building any muscle lol

so there's no way to build muscle in legs with bodyweight excercises? i highly doubt that

I'm fucking tired of retards like you who genuinely expect to build decent muscle mass without any equipment. Gtfo.

Pistol squats, box jumps and explosive squats

>calisthenics

Attached: 1551556383292.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Bw excercises are shit for building muscle

>so there's no way to build muscle in legs with bodyweight excercises
There's no way to build muscle period with bodyweight excercises. You need at least $500+ in home equipment or a gym membership to even have a chance of making it.

>being this retarted
XD

thanks.
I'm not trying to get big, I just want to be more muscular. Fuck off

These guys are all retards. There are bw squat progressions up into pistol squats/shrimp squats etc, you can also throw something heavy like a log or a person over your shoulder and squat/lunge. Hill sprints are also excellent.

1 leg squats

buy/pirate 'convict conditioning'

Attached: convict_conditioning.jpg (3060x1628, 720K)

God damn, why do I even visit this piece of shit forum. Fuck, I pity the idiots who take this place seriously. You can't build muscle with Bw exercise? Jesus...
You can build an amazing body with dips, chin ups, leg raises and push ups. OP, just squat hold for as long as you can. Or buy a medicine ball and do wall balls. Pistol squats and box jumps work well too. Fuck the retarded masses on this board.

This is pretty cool

based

based. fucking neat

Calisthenics is for fucking DYELS

do gymnastics if you don't wanna be a bitch

Don't listen to these people. I've been doing calistenics for a year or so and I had to get my legs amputated because it killed all muscle in my legs.

> being this retarded
xD

> Unironically thinking anyone gets big on bodyweight squats.

Your lower body muscles are huge. You have to lift huge weights to sufficiently stress them to cause adaptations.

There's a reason that guys with yoked lower bodies squat 450+ (in addition to their bodyweight, lel). You cannot replicate any load even close to that with bodyweight.

lmao wut

Everybody will tell you you can build miscle, but what they won't tell you is that, like cardio, doing be will actively kill your legs. Every pull-up every dip will make your legs weaker.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

high quality meme