Fitness for incels/mental midgets

why are there so many incels on Jow Forums? Or in society in general? These white men who diddle kids or shoot random people are out of control. Is FUCKING FITNESS the answer to mental illness?

Attached: desperate-incel.png (457x473, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVGZrdQczjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=FVGZrdQczjQ

Attached: 1553349217559.png (960x960, 321K)

22yo kissless, hugless virgin or """incel""" here. Lifting doesn't help. Maybe it keeps me from going insane but it's not gonna get me a girlfriend.
I'm cutting now. Maybe hanging out shirtless is gonna attract a girl when summer comes but I highly doubt it.
But yes I recommend lifting to all men regardless of inceldom. It's great, do it for yourself.

>These white men
Jew or discord tanny? Either way gtfo my safe space

dude use bumble and keep swiping. Put a cute dog in the pic or some shit, or slick your hair back. Its so easy to get pussy bro

Based and safespacepilled

I don't want to use dating apps. I'm not that desperate and I guess that makes me a 'volcel' or something. I despise hookup culture. If I can't get a girl without it then I deserve to be a sad virgin retard and I'm fine with that. Thanks though, maybe if I become truly sad and lonely I'll give those apps a try.

Just use the apps fag, there are plenty of people not into hookups on them.

This. I benched 315 at 175. When you're ugly, musculature does nothing for you unless you were fat... but I was never fat.

Lifting is good though, but it won't make up for face.

That post is clearly bait

How is fitness a solution? Obviously there's no way to have every male in the world become fit, so as fitness becomes more popular and appreciated, all that will happen is that the difference between people who have the dedication and genetics to get fit, and the ones who don't.
In the end there will always be a top 50% and a bottom 50%, whatever the distribution of skills and resources will be. Before the information age, bottom-tier people would live most of their life surrounded by other bottom-tier people and they wouldn't notice. Nowadays that's impossible and everyone is aware of the their shortcomings, and of what a top 1% life would be like.

In any event it makes no sense to think what the solution would be, because none of us has the power to make any significant change in the views or habits of the masses of normies outside. History will take its course regardless of our opinion. All we can do is act on ourselves and try to break free from the laws that dictates what is attractive and what isn't, what is right and what isn't, what you need to do to be happy, and so on. Note that these laws are in equal part dictated by nature itself (such as: you need reproductive success to be content, fitness is attractive) and by arbitrary opinions shared by all the NPC's of our time (such as: you need to be sociable and politically correct to be liked). We can and should fight our natural instincts as well, when they get in our way. But the social part of course is an easier place to start.

what about confidence?

Get a hobby. Start running, hiking, rock climbing, whatever and just introduce yourself to people. It's that easy. I moved to a new area for a job and went to a new church, helped out with youth camps and found myself a church qt. It's really not difficult, talk to new people until one sticks.

Fitness is the answer yes but not in the sense most people think it is. It's not to get pussy, it's not to look good or boost ego (though it is for some) it's to make you love yourself. For me I look at my body and think sure it may not be as Chad as others and I'll never be as strong as others but I have taken what life dealt me and am pushing it to be better, god gave me this gift and knowing I am pushing it to it's potential is amazing for body and soul. When you are fulfilled like that you are more approachable this likely to find someone.

fit

lmao did you think these faggots actually wanted to discourse or something? They just want to spam triggering images for (you)s

>still gives me a (you)
looks like my strategy was sound

but there really is an incel problem

Are there any remotely decent services that don't use facebook? Because fuck facebook.

This is what happens when we take away bullying and let the "nice guys" continue their behavior unfettered. The more progressive society gets the more supreme gentlemen will be bred thinking that parading women around will get them pussy in the name of equality and feminism. Eventually they learn that no matter the womens marches they go to or women they defend online doesn't actually get them laid and their progressive facade falls apart and just become frustrated and resentful of women. An incel is born

What about it?

you despise using dating apps. You don't go out with friends and prolly stay at home most of your days. Bitch about why you're single. Stay single faggot. Dumb bitch. Fucking retard.

"Incels" are from reddit.

"Incel" ideology is fundamentally left wing. It is sexual communism.

I am so sick of this Jewish psychological warfare. Notice how Jow Forums hasn't wordfiltered "incel" but they wordfiltered s o y.

Attached: 1320609079593.png (517x468, 138K)

you can slay pussy with it

What does the gray shirt represent?

Tinder and especially Bumble have girls who arent there to hook up. Also maybe try Hinge, it’s for serious relationships only but a lot less active. Bumble has a what youre looking for option now so you can just see the girls who have listed they want a relationship. You can usually tell what girls arent slutty from their pictures and bio though. Some common features are their faces are ugly, plain, or cute but not hot, they wear little makeup, they are shy/introverts, they have actual hobbies/interests, they are pale from not going outside much, they don’t have pics of themselves partying or in revealing clothing. Also watch out, if a girl puts NOT HERE FOR HOOKUPS in her bio she is 100% there for hookups. The ones who actually arent there for hookups dont have crazy shit in their bios. Finally, get ready to have your confidence crushed. Girls get bombarded with attention on these apps, if you don’t look like a Chad or don’t have good pictures of yourself it will take a while to get good matches.

fascism, hence the fasces (axe in a bundle of sticks)

None of them require Facebook anymore. The 2016 election and data privacy stuff triggered a “facebook = BAD” line in the NPC code and now it’s in fashion to hate it.