1/2/3/4 means you’re not dyel

1/2/3/4 means you’re not dyel

2/3/4/5 means you’re probably the strongest guy in your commercial/college gym

Anything beyond that and people will watch your every lift. You are now considered actually strong and are in the 99th percentile of strength in the world. You’re a big guy.

Bodyweight ratios, nobody cares. Means you’re a manlet and compensating for your height. A 6 plate deadlift by a fatass will turn more heads than some twink pulling 4 plates and bragging “bro over 2x bodyweight!” At 5’6 and 160lbs soaking wet.

Attached: 175D46BC-5E42-400A-9AB2-6EE559D2FC7E.jpg (819x1024, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-get-strong-what-is-strong/?__s=s95brknpgzsa4tsmxbhr
youtube.com/watch?v=T5PlMQJtc7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but Jow Forums told me 1/2/3/4/ is babby tier 12 year old kid first day at the gym - tier

2/3/4/5 is a ratio that doesnt even work

2 plate ohp is a legit feat

so it should be 1.5/3/4/5

guys im kinda retarded can someone tell me what 1/2/3/4 and 2/3/4/5 means pls

A 2 plate ohp isn’t that impressive unless in a commercial gym. 3 plates is actually impressive

1/2/3/4 = 0.417
2/3/4/5 = 0.033

More like 1.75
5 rep max in ohp/bench/squat/deadlift

the number represents the number of plates on one side

e.g. 1 = 1 plate per side = 60kg, 2 = 2 plate per side = 100kg

so

60kg ohp 5rm
100kg bench 5rm
140kg squat 5rm
180kg deadlift 5rm

>3 plates is actually impressive
>only literally world-class lifts are "impressive"
Fuck off, even Dan Green can only scrape a single with that weight.

thanks man now i understand

Dan green is a manlet. Anyone on that amount of roids should easily get that. Tons of random guys on YouTube are strict pressing 3 plates bro, check 4 urself.

Is that a man?

I've only ever seen two people in my gym press 2pl8, I've watched literal dozens in my gym(s) press 4pl8

Sauce the pic,fuck

Attached: u09s9zed16l21.jpg (1080x1716, 169K)

The random guys on YouTube are also on that amount of roids

No actually a chick, she has a Instagram.

based math poster

You certainly don't lift

There’s tons of country boys who are natty and over 250lbs that can easily throw that shit up.

I rep out 185 on ohp for over 10 reps which is easy as fuck and not impressive. Jow Forums is filled with a bunch of nerds that never played sports and think that for 1 rep is impressive. Just lmfao.

Is 1/2/3/4 a meme? I know dyel guys who squat 3, even 4 plates but never see them benching 2 plates or ohp 1. Seems much easier to get big squat/dl than bench/ohp.

Sorry bro but I cant believe that somebody who pushed himself hard enough for years to the point of being able to move this weight would not recognize how hard it is. In my opinion OHP is by far the hardest of the big four.
Post body with stamp and prove Im wrong pls

Because squats and deadlifts use more large muscles, especially legs.

I'm at 1.5/2/4/5 and look like fucking shit.

Hehe, it’s easy as fuck if you bloatmax bro.

Attached: FD7E779D-9CB9-402C-8D29-0172E9239F34.jpg (3088x2320, 1.39M)

lol i can bench 2 plate but can't do any of the others

what is wrong with meeeee

>1/2/3/4
>2/3/4/5
where do rows fit in this ratio

Dan green is well over 6 ft lol....

>weight 250
>ohp 225
Yeah I can ohp less than my bodyweight too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

@essaere on instagram you guys

New here
Whats 1 2 3 4 even mean?

see

lets see them

2pl8 ohp is a legit feat when it's performed from the front rack
this half repping bitch mode shit i see in webms in this board where the bar barely hits level with their teeth as they strain their chin to the ceiling?
just stop lifting if you're going to be a faggot about it

Hahaha

No way that body OHP's 185 lb. Maybe 85 lb kek. Post video.

This. OHP form varies so much. Half the retards here claim an OHP that's 80-90% of their bench.

I can bench 140kg+ @ 87kg BW and can only OHP 82.5kg. Most because I do it very strict.

Some people start from chin height after unracking and clearly use leg drive.

Higuyslolimnewherewhats1234

the truth OHP comes from a power clean/muscle clean followed from a sttict press

That’s not even me bro, some fag took a pic as b8. I’m not posting one gay boy. Fuck off and go jerk off to one of those current body threads, even gayer u want a fucking vid

ITT, body dismorphia standards. Strength is relative. Remember, most people are lazy lardarses who never lift anything heavier than their own grotesquely gluttonous selves. If you're even near 1/2/3/4, you're strong and getting even stronger; you're going to make it.

Bench is the only thing I haven’t hit in 1/2/3/4 yet lol

Reading all this truth at once raised my test a couple of levels.

>Bodyweight doesn’t matter. It just depends on how many pl8s you lift.
>1/2/3/4 is outstanding.
>2/3/4/5 is exceptional.
>Aesthetics mean strength.
>Manlets are always compensating.
>Functional strength is a meme for social outcasts.

insecure skelly poster. Go hit the gym for once in your life.

Its a fact, trust me bro

>”I can rep 185x10.”
>”That’s not even strong.”
>”You’re just weak.”
>”I won’t post proof though.
>”You just gotta believe me bro.”

If 1/2/3/4 considered babby tier 12 year old kid first day at the gym - tier. Then why is it the standard in this board?

Where is the fit survey of the bench percentages? Like how many people have 140kg+

>Bodyweight ratios, nobody cares. Means you’re a manlet and compensating for your height. A 6 plate deadlift by a fatass will turn more heads than some twink pulling 4 plates and bragging “bro over 2x bodyweight!” At 5’6 and 160lbs soaking wet.
This shit simply isn't true. Stop making excuses for being fat.

Because most people posting here haven't made it to that first day at the gym yet?

BW multipliers don't mean shit. Eddie hall can "only" pull 2.5x BW but that is far more impressive than your shitty manlet twink 210kg @ 70kg 3x BW would ever be.

There isn't a linear relation in BW and strength, not even close. Stop coping manlet.

a fatass only doing 1/2/3/4 is absolutely dyel

I love seeing LARP'ing DYEL's get called out and shit on

2 plate OHP is extremely impressive btw

>have hit 1/.9/
>squat 160x5, deadlift 250
I started doing deads late because I was terrified of snap city. And I rarely squat, despite knowing I need to.

Attached: 1508731446343.jpg (531x683, 40K)

I'm not even speaking from a manlet standpoint. A dude pulling 6 plates isn't as impressive as a twink doing 4 plates, regardless of height. That's like ignoring the weight classes in olympic lifting.

Shed the pounds first and put down the cheeseburgers, then see how your lifts actually match up.

>muh pound for pound strength
nobody remembers how big the lifter was
they only remember how many plates were on the bar
thems the breaks, kid

Can you achieve 1/2/3/4 in a year on sl5x5?

Nah. I'm an ectomorph

Real OHP starts with a hangclean

If you’re not doing 1/2/3/4 day 1 you’re never going to make it.

i love this thank you

halfway between ohp and bench imo

Never in my life has anyone ever said anything remotely to the effect of “man look how small he is, his 2.75xbodyweight 315 deadlift is much more impressive than that big guy’s 2xbodyweight 405 deadlift.” You know who says that? Dorks.

Cringe

A 6 plate deadlift will have everyone in the gym watching. Some manlet deadlifting le 2.5x bodyweight at 4 plates, no ones gonna give a shit. Go back to the pit fucking manlet.

If your legs get big but your upper body is still small, you still look DYEL. Ask me how I know

Who’s they

I dunno man 315/2.75 is like 115 lbs, which is the size of a child or a woman. If I saw a child or a woman deadlift 315 at my yuppie-ass commercial gym I'd be impressed.

i lift in a shitty commercial gym in buttfuck nowhere and there are still 5 people who DL over 700. 3 of which are not fat asses or manlets.

not to shill for cuckols or anything but this article actually lays it out pretty nicely:

strongerbyscience.com/how-to-get-strong-what-is-strong/?__s=s95brknpgzsa4tsmxbhr

is this 41.7% of people can do 1/2/3/4? thats wild

3 pl8 ohp is top tier genetics + 5 years of lifting (unless you are a 300lb lardass)

youtube.com/watch?v=T5PlMQJtc7U

go look on youtube and you wont find many people doing nearly that much weight. if you can do 2pl8 even for a single that will impress everyone. I have never seen anyone ohp that much in my life

It's so hard getting a trap or a mtf tranny with feet I wanna suck on.

Go to /lgbt/ and learn. A legitimately attractive mtf is rare, and is therefor a fucking hot commodity so they can be picky.
You basically have to max out some look (bodybuilder, twink, ottermode, muscle daddy, being a trap yourself, etc.) if you want to fuck them.

what a waste of flesh. if she had a penis she would be attractive

Im at 1.3/2.1/2.8/3.1 right now. Idk i just think it has to do with frame or something.

USMC here. Three dudes on my platoon can strict OHP 2pl8

>1.3/2.1/2.8/3.1
How much is that in numbers? You overhead press over 145 but only deadlift about 325?

>inbf Jow Forums starts shilling crayon eating

Maybe. It depends on your size, genetics, and a touch of luck.
I'd say roughly 1 in 3 people could hit 1/2/3/4 in their first year lifting - that's if everything else is done perfectly. Accounting for human error, but still assuming perfect dedication? Maybe 1 in 6.
If you weigh under about 75kg, hitting 1/2/3/4 is going to be challenging. If you're 100kg, its much easier. Equally, if you're a stubby 5'9 lord of manlets, then its easier than a 6'2 lanklet - the taller dude has to move the weight substantially further.

To those who can, how long did it take you to reach 1/2/3/4? 2/3/4/5?

I'm currently about 1/1.9/3/3.5 in 2.5 years of working out. Was wondering if that's slow or not.

Attached: 1548170428762.png (612x491, 98K)

how long does 1/2/3/4 take?

You should be able to hit 1/2/3/4 within a year if you're aiming for it seriously. At the outside. Took me 8 months or so

>tfw my progress is slow

What am I doing wrong Jow Forums?

Attached: 1549964945381.jpg (1080x810, 104K)

Probably not eating or sleeping enough. It's usually one of those.

probably not doing a strength program, i did a silly ppl my first year, gained a lot of muscle but my lifts were horrible

based realityposter

I wish

That's the dream. Get Jow Forums and get a mtf trap femboy to love their feet for it.

Attached: 1537345769022s.jpg (250x250, 4K)

pog plz stop

This post is exactly why you don't lift to impress "Jow Forums - Pseudoscience and Nofap"

you are absolutely shitting me. a year? What do your days look like?

Truly strong people don’t have to argue with people that they’re strong based on a multiplier of formula.

Witness

Don't listen to the trolls, you're doing good. Try the program 5/3/1 combined with Boring But Big if you feel like you are stalling

As a trainer, I’d agree with that. Any male client I train that weighs 170-180+ should be repping those numbers within the first year, assuming no crippling injuries or mobility issues when we start.

>You're a big guy
For you

Funny enough, I'm actually just about to start my second cycle on BBB. Thanks user!

Attached: 1549796357730.jpg (362x626, 20K)

So if 1/2/3/4 is for OHP, Bench, Squat and Deads, what would be the equivalent for back/pullups?

bench weight+10%

You had seen no such shit.

faggot

Bum, balls, brojobs?