Why do jacked guys try to dress nice. It looks retarded. Just wear a giant t-shirt and some shorts bros...

Why do jacked guys try to dress nice. It looks retarded. Just wear a giant t-shirt and some shorts bros. I hope you don't do this.

Attached: 1553706500960.jpg (540x960, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dart_(sewing)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because jacked guys are usually unintelligent

S E X

This picture looks like something you would see on the cover of a book being read by a middle aged single mom

That's one of the worst outfits I have ever seen.

looks like my online sex roleplay game character

>Blue shirt
>Black pants
>Brown boots
>Collared shirt with ripped jeans
If he was trying to dress nice he didn't do a very good job

were the jeans ripped before he put them on? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup /fa/, Jow Forumsizen here.
r8 my fit?

Attached: 10outa10fit.jpg (540x960, 168K)

Mirin them geobastards

Black the pants. No rips.

Most of the jacked guys at my uni look like they dress exclusively off of instagram ads. Jipped skinny jeans like OP's pic or else tight joggers and those long tunic-looking shirts with hoods. Or my personal favorite, is when they cut the sleeves off of the hooded skintight tunics.

Good suggestion

Attached: 10outa10fit.jpg (540x960, 172K)

he needs at least 3 rings and a long coat

fucking lost here

Absolutely red it

>ripped skinny jeans
In the garbage he goes

Great ideas, I decided more cigs would make it pretty effay as well.

Attached: 10outa10fit.jpg (540x960, 179K)

God I wish I were his clothes and he'd make my colon burst at its seems

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

>Hello, yes I am here for SEX

Attached: 1553285489387.jpg (736x803, 97K)

>seems
Seams* dumb autocorrect

fucking kek. This is why I come to these boards

Hot

Yeah being ripped is awesome, but dressing up like this makes guys look like desperate faggots. Very feminine and seems insecure.

He would look better in a well fit polo shirt and jeans.

>buy a tailored shirt for 185€, fits perfectly
>lift for over a year
>shirt looks like this

Fuck this, I have given up on wearing shirts

Attached: 52008467_298805327660599_7735390139098071040_n.jpg (352x480, 56K)

Tbh, shirt is fine, pants are gay. Shirt is definitely in "if you got it flaunt it" territory, pants are definitely in "if you got it flaunt, gurl!" territory.

Always buy shirts loose and then dart them. Makes it possible to adjust later on, and the fit is much more customizable for a v taper built into the shirt.

based gemposter

I agree with you but I’d gather you’re old. That’s how the kids have been wearing their pants for years. Wearing bigger, ill-fitting pants makes you stick out like a soar thumb as someone who either isn’t remotely fashion-conscious or who’s still dressing like it’s 2006.

Yeah the shirt is way gayer than the pants. I’m a somewhat big guy and I think the sweet spot is slim fitted (but not skinny) pants and a shirt that fits you well and basically contours to your body without clinging like a wet tissue to show every single muscle.

>look nice
>posts that picture
He looks like a retarded man-child

OK so if my goal in life is to do nothing but sleep with 25-45 y/o women in unhappy marriages, I should get that jacked and then wear undersized clothing?

That’d work. Just learn what bars that the cougars hang out at in your city, there’s always a handful that are notorious.

Excellent. I'll be there in 5 years with the help of some chemical assistance!

based

Can I go to cougar bars if I'm in my 30s but still look like a college student? Asking for a friend

Yeah. I would call you a lusty degenerate but I know it won't change anything.
Shoot for the stars, cowboy.

Also the little dainty nurse shoes look ridiculous

Anyone can go there, they’re just regular bars that happen to be frequented by cougars. Most of them probably don’t care as long as you’re fit and hot though there is definitely a subset of them that lust after twinks exclusively (closer to 18 the better ... or younger).

As far as sexual interests on Jow Forums go, I think banging unsatisfying married women barely registers on the degenerate scale lol
I basically look like a twink when I'm clean-shaven. A 20 year old mistook me for his classmate the other day. Nobody would think I'm under 18 though.

Weird, I have that goal too. I don't wear tight pants, just form fitting enough for the ass push the jeans against my bulge

Attached: 1551313563655.png (447x489, 224K)

whats dart

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dart_(sewing)

How did it come to this

Youre tripping bro. Loose pants are definitely in style in the fashion world. Tight faggy pants are only popular in turbonormie insta shit "fashion"

I probably can't kick that guys ass in the pic, but I at least would want to make the attempt.

never change gemfag

People will smell what a bitch you are if you feel in need to show off every single of your mzscle outdoors without being arrested for sexual assault.

change gemfag

Daaayyyyyuuummmmmmmm
Niiggggggggggaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1553817248510.png (540x960, 874K)

I don't get the ripped jeans thing. Looks retarded.
I'll stick to fitted, stretchy jeans.

Quake was a good game

>Dr. Pavel, I'm SEX

Attached: jdPlQsI.jpg (3024x4032, 859K)

I love you gemposter

Those jeans need to be a little less tight, and other than that, that outfit is perfectly fine.

NICE GYNO FAG HARHARHAR

Attached: file.png (92x63, 8K)

>Polo
Yeah that would only work if you are a middle eastern cab driver

I ripped two pair of jeans just this week. It's part of the game I guess

>polo shirt
The 'my dad is a lawyer and will sue' shit? No.

if you think that is being dressed nice you're retarded

Apart from the shoes this is a good look. I think some of you yanks are a bit out of touch with reality because you take your fashion cues from black guys who wear baggy shorts down to their shins and nike jordans. Or you're 40+ and think regular fit jeans look good.

I am probably over thinking but I've done this and it makes the shirts look like women's shirts from the back. Taking in at the seams is a better alternative...OR what I do is buy nice shirts on ebay and sell them once I outgrow them

What about my ALPHA DRESS

LOL fucking try hards with your idiotic sense of style. BUT MUH /FA/ KNOWLEDGE MUH /FA/ KNOWLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE TRUE KING AND THAT IS ME. BOW DOWN TO YOUR GOD

Attached: dress-like-me-to-make-it.jpg (668x413, 75K)

My best fitting t-shirt is Warcraft related. Idk the manufacture just makes them well for wide-framed people. At least its subtle in its graphic

loool what the fuck

OUT OF MY WAY FUCKING INCELS.

ALPHA COMING THROUGH

Attached: 9cdec32d-558c-41f8-9ea6-70c1186014ca.jpg (347x616, 19K)

regular jeans on a fit men should be tight enough, I could never hope to fit on "skinny jeans"
one of the great advantages of being fit is that even regular clothes look good on you.

Attached: 41C34597-2C64-40CB-AE32-35AC88C541FE.gif (640x360, 3.93M)

>playing wow in 2010+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

>NOT WEARING SKINNY JEANS
lmfao

I am going show off every fucking possible muscle in my fucking body.

Attached: pants.jpg (960x1280, 124K)

I've missed you masT, pls be more active

user, you're going to restrict the blood flow and kill your gains.

Also, the effeminate nature of skinny jeans will affect your psyche, subconsciously, and hinder your progression.

Attached: 1541647109844.jpg (400x400, 51K)

Actually I haven't in 12

Don't tell me what to do.

The only blood flow i need is towards my fucking dick when i am going to fuck you to death

Nothing wrong with the boots

>Thinks he'll get blood to his dick past that girly waistline

You pig.

replying to your post cuz then the image will be truthful

Et tu, Brutus?

Attached: 1547780804439.jpg (877x801, 74K)

Jeez, if he just wore longer socks and regular ass shoes this would be completely fine.

This whole bare ankle trend is the gay.

Acheiving Nazi mode with skinny jeans noice

Attached: heydrichpantsweb.jpg (500x722, 46K)

i love it when wagecucks go window shopping to take selfies in expensive clothes they cant afford.

Any tailor worth his or her shit knows that that's how you ruin shirts.

/thread

Attached: img-rick-owens_140447654337.jpg (738x1000, 186K)

u like 5’10”

Small wrists too. I can hide my iPhone 10 under my wrists.
Maybe in the best life you’ll be a 7.5 inch wrist frame.

This is how its done boys.

Attached: 5LXou8v.jpg (400x385, 40K)

I've noticed that clothes stores have mirrors that make you look bigger

Lmao look like bruce wayne from the batman animated series

>the /fraud/ manlet got out of his containment thread again
yikes

Attached: actually_52_minus_the_shoes_and_cuck_hair_lmfao.jpg (790x819, 375K)

>tight skinny jeans as a muscular "man" (also on roids)

What's your boyfriends name

how do you know he is not standing on his toes?

He's clearly in a bathroom and not a dressing room. Probably cruising for dick.

He and the dumbbell rack are also not side-by-side, which would skew the perspective. A better gauge would be by phone height, but even that would be flawed.

Because it looks good and you're just mad you can't pull it off

Yes, true. This is an epidemic. If anything they should at least wear slightly loose fitting shirts. These look awful.

Let ppl do what they want. Why do you care?

uhhhh that fucking must hurt

roiding as a manlet?
why even lmao

It's all about the circumference bro

perfect example of the gym being a meme. that dude looks retarded regardless of clothes or not