Am I dying

I've been dieting and exercising for a year with no real problems. I had a brief period (about a week) where I let myself go, eating pizza for dinner and whatnot, but then got back on the ball last week.

But something's wrong this time. I feel incredibly weak, standing up after laying down makes me feel lightheaded and standing still for too long makes me start to feel nauseous/dizzy... I also have onsets of this weird mental fog that gradually subside but then come back.

I deliberately went out and overate today, just to see if I was cutting too hard, but I feel the exact same way right now as I'm typing this it's a little hard to focus.

What the fuck is happening Jow Forums

Attached: SEND-HELP-button.jpg (1792x1504, 595K)

>expecting medical advice from a taiwanese cocksucking forum
Just go to the doctor

I have no money

>rapidly change your diet
>why am I feeling all fucked up bros
really makes you think
go back to your actual diet and see how you feel in a couple of weeks
if in doubt, drink more water

But this was my actual diet for a year user
I just ate bad for a week, now I'm back on my actual diet

WebMD is saying you have a _____

Lmao the absolute state of ameriburgers

You don't even have money for a simple checkout? Are you homeless?

I don't know, be creative. I'm sure you can access an online doctor in the UK using a VPN or something.

Remember, our country's medical system is fucked up.

Last time I went to the hospital, it cost me 2 grand.

wow that's like a brits yearly salary

Is your stomach bleeding? Normal shits?

Yeah everything's fine there.

user that's not how things work. You did a diet for an entire year and suddenly changed everything for a fucking week (in a bad way). You done fucked up. Get back on the lean food train asap, basically what you did before that week and drink water, lots of it

>But something's wrong this time. I feel incredibly weak, standing up after laying down makes me feel lightheaded and standing still for too long makes me start to feel nauseous/dizzy..
sounds like some bp issues go to a walmart and check bp and pulse
drink a lot more water
take a multivitamin
make sure youre getting your electrolytes

any shortness of breath or hard time breathing at any point in your day?
do you have to urinate often or often at night?
What is your current weight?
how much have you lost so far and in what time span?
have you suddenly gained a significant amount back?
Is there ANYTHING ELSE out of the ordinary other than what you typed in the OP?

Don't go to the emergency room unless it's an actual emergency. You're basically paying to use a room with millions in equipment and immediate care for life and death situations hence the 2k cost.
Go to an urgent care facility instead. It's like 100$ and you can get referrals to whatever you need.

listen to ive been in ER for like 3-4 months and transferred to ICU and i give u care for free now answer my questions or im going to put a catheter in you

>Shortness of breath
Maybe a little bit, but not like I'm choking to death or anything
>Urinate a lot
At night, yes. During the day not really.
>Current weight
152 lbs
>How much lost in what time span
About 70 pounds, 1 1/2 years
>Gained a significant amount back
Nah.

>checkout
This is unironically what eurnoclaps call a "checkup" because they are just a number on a conveyor belt of the machine that is their pinko medical system and not a highly personalized medical experience with their family doctor they invite to BBQs and wine drinking parties.

it would be urination at night to the point that youre waking up several times throughout the night if it was your heart
the shortness of breath would be a little bit more pronounced and youd have some chest pain

id keep an eyeball on your blood pressure for a week or two (look for some increases or decreases prob around 10-20 change in the top number is something you should get checked about) and keep monitoring your weight, if you randomly spike up weight or lose a significant amount of weight in a week or so, have chest pain, having a really hard time breathing, sit that thicc squat booty down and relax and head on to the ER

but im pretty sure its probably just a diet change and youre not getting enough of an electrolyte or nutrient that you were getting
make sure youre still eating a healthy diet and drinking water, burning the calories is much better for you than dieting them all away

TLDR relax eat some fruits and veg, lots of protein and water

were all gunna make it bro gratz on your weightloss so far

update for op
I found this in my email that can help you with any electrolyte or fluid stuff its just basic patho if youre into that shit sharing on my Jow Forums google drive lmao just take the enters out so its one url

https

://drive.

google.

com/file/d/1BWP30PUZ24KYL

1uxpo8IagnjAlV2PFu6/view?usp=sharing

Came in to say electrolytes too. i'm prone to these issues since i was a kid, and now i have to be strict on my diet if i want to stay at reasonable strength and energy levels. i also add salt and losalt (for dat potassium) to all my cooked meals. i only get these weak episodes maybe once twice a month now, which is more than acceptable.

Wow, wanted something clear like this for so long. As it's on topic for this thread, does anyone know why I tend to get palpitations (not irregular, just I can feel my heart beating hard) after eating? It's made worse by both nicotine and caffeine but doesn't go away completely when I stop using both.

Wanted to add, I'm fairly sure I've been getting ectopic beats in the mornings/when I wake up at night recently. Only occasionally but it only began the past month.

What are the maximum dimensions of your penis using the scientific method?

What degree of rigidity does your tumescence report typically?

different poster here, recently I went to a different dentist that doesn't take Medicaid because they could possibly fix an issue I had and they offered a free examination
it was really weird, the only other people waiting were two old ladies who acted like a half hour wait was some unbearable thing, and the stuff were too nice
like I like nice people but introducing yourself and shaking my hand and constantly asking if there's anything you can do for me is pushing it a bit, and that's not getting into their tone
they had this weird tone of voice like they couldn't decide if they were ticking their kids into bed or trying to sweet talk a date, especially the guy going over the finances, also this guy appeared to not know how to type on a keyboard and kept spacing out between sentences while talking
if that's what insured people deal with I'll take the fuckin regular poor people treatment

oh also they wanted my picture for some reason and they had a fucking tiny parking lot

Op is a faggot

That feeling sounds like malnutrition.
You have tapped out your nutrient reserves from working out so much and not getting enough nutrients to compensate.
Go eat Liver it is the most nutrient dense food on Earth then report back.

>Cutting
Yep malnutrition for sure. Just eat some nutrient dense foods such as Liver. When cutting you are depleting nutrient stores rapidly.

>Lmao the absolute state of ameriburgers
Last time I went into a doctor's office they charged me $1100 just to walk in the door and have a doctor tell me to come back later.

EAT LIVER. Please trust me over all the other people here. I don't care how many people try to contradict me they don't know shit. You have depleted your nutrient stores and Liver is the most nutrient dense food on Earth realistically.

>I feel incredibly weak
Cus you didn't train for week.

How do you keep electrolytes high?

Shut up. I said eat Liver and you aren't listening to me. I am the only person who is right in this thread.

you are a fucking retard and i wasn't talking to you

Were you on Lowcarb/Keto before, switched to "american junk food diet" for a week, and now you're going back to lowcarb/keto? That would explain it about halfway, your body has to go from a glycogen-based metabolism back to a ketogenic one. But normally that's only really noticeably discomfortable if that person hasn't been ketogenic in years, because in that case the liver has to first produce all those new ketogenic cells, so there's a period of "low energy" - This is also what's sometimes called the fasting disease because people who go from "normal" to "fasting" also have to make this switch from glycogenic to ketogenic, and then they feel like shit for up to 4 days.

maybe you got too little salt, you got the symptoms.
I would recommend salty sausage with a little extra salt added together with white bread and butter. Eat a lot of that.
If thats not enough bone broth with meat and enough salt.

>expecting medical advice from an unmotivated fucktard who doesn't even know what the fuck he is even talking about and most of his "knowledge" is based on big companies propaganda on how 2 bee healthy.