How well do you think you would do in a fist fight?

How well do you think you would do in a fist fight?

Attached: 1552419232640.jpg (960x878, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/inside-the-drug-use-that-fueled-nazi-germany
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIgZe5unyE
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

considering i been doing mma for 7 years, boxing for 5 and strength training for 3, 6"2 and 220 pounds with ligthing speed and even ligthingner reflexes...i could handle myself pretty good tbqh

I've done bjj and muay thai.
I've taught boxing.
Fist fight 9/10
Street fight 7/10 and anyone who says they'd do better is a liar.

0% chance. The only way to win is to not fight. You have to be sure you kill the oponent.

I played alot of judo a long time ago, a very few things are still muscle memory. More or less though, I'd be properly Fucked in a fist fight and would do my best to not find myself in one...

>I've done bjj
opinion immediately discarded

does anyone other than teenagers and niggers get in fist fights? I carry a gun and taser. Never had to use either and I live in Detroit.

I'm 3-2 in street fights, i broke a kids jaw once but i have also gotten ko'd once. Just the way she goes. I dont fight anymore I'm 23 and have a job to hold down.

Good decision. Some guy tried to start a fight with me at a bar recently and I just restrained him and waited for security. Fighting outside of gyms is stupid.

I have a very pleasant personality and I can outrun 95% of the population. I shouldn't ever need to get in a fight. And I carry a handgun and a knife anyway. So if I can't talk or run my way out of a problem, I'll shoot my way out.

Attached: 15538316962733184976562473049474.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

he just let you restrict him without fight? what a loser.
or did you not include grappling for a moment not 'fight'

Extremely well, I'd pull out my gun

This, kek

I got inside control of his arms pretty fast so he couldn't throw punches. He struggled and kept trying to punch me I guess, hard to call it a fight at that point. Bouncer (big fat friendly dude) showed up about 30 seconds later and made him leave and he seemed to have cooled off anyway.

>Be this man

I heard that Hitler killed him in the end

Attached: Mac Bible.jpg (344x494, 81K)

It was a very sad thing. He was bullied all his life and had major depression. We need to spread suicide awareness

this. its okay to be dumb when you're younger but only dumb people fight. the "live by the sword, die by the sword" wisdom is dead on. all it takes is one lucky punch to hit you just so, or one lucky kick to the knee, and all your skill and size will mean nothing.

plus people remember those who hurt them really well. its no fun having to avoid certain places because some traumatized dude might come back and knife you in the back.

>plus people remember those who hurt them really well. its no fun having to avoid certain places because some traumatized dude might come back and knife you in the back.

This is so true. I got my ass kicked once and I still fantasize about murdering the guy. Never saw him again though

>Advanced percentile strength at 190lbs according symmetrix strength
>Went all American in HS wrestling
>very high pain tolerance
I could take probably 80% of dudes without a sweat but haven’t had any reason to fight in years

No no you got it all wrong HE killed HITLER

We should be build a statue of the guy who killed Hitler

He was a pathetic druggie. All Nazis were high out of their fucking minds on drugs.

Attached: tweaking meth head.webm (720x542, 2.24M)

cringe and bluepilled

>Someone tries to fist fight me
>Shoot them and get away with it in an act of defense
>Not only do I "win" the fight and get off scott free, I killed a low IQ thug in the processes

More like
>Someone tries to fist fight me
>You shoot them
>You don't get away with it
>disproportionate force
>he dindu nuffin
>you die in prison, if you aren't already revenge killed by his hoodlum friends

history.com/news/inside-the-drug-use-that-fueled-nazi-germany

Terrible
t. Dyel

Not very well I'm afraid. I'm a 5'3" manlet.

Attached: jh3st7kneb021.jpg (731x676, 45K)

Had a fight with 3 dudes this Sunday who jumped me. I fucked them up hard because regardless of training and skill, I'm still an 191cm tall, 99kg heavy motherfucker and my punches hurt. I got a small bruise on my left hip and a scratch on my left shoulder. Otherwise I'm all g

Attached: Tv8a_wuitmwhmgtV.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

This video is sped up, you know?

wow how does shapiro have a career after this photo

he is a master debater

not even a fan of shapiro but the memes are fuckin' funny
youtube.com/watch?v=qLIgZe5unyE

The ultimate pro-gun argument

>the guy who slips on the chair cover like a banana peel at the end

holy shit

>his buddy just gives him dap on the way out
what third world shit hole is this that anyone was calm in that situation

Word.

Attached: brenton-tarrant-newzealand.jpg (845x440, 43K)

it just makes the video pure gold

is this reasonable defence according to law?

>99kg
shutup twink
>191cm
have fun falling over due to the wind with your shit balance and high center of mass.
meanwhile I'm a literal gorilla human hybrid 140kg primordial bloatbeast

Attached: 10369.png (450x720, 145K)

wouldnt be surprised if mexico

Have you ever woken up, just irritated. Then someone videos you being irritated, speeds it up and calls you drug addict?

DESU, if I had access to meth I'd probably take it. I've never taken recreational drugs, I gave up drinking at 20 years old, and I take about 1200mg of caffeine a day. If meth is like caffeine but stronger, yea, get me some of that stuff.

Attached: 1549711069704.jpg (2480x1593, 378K)

After getting effortlessly tapped multiple times by smaller and weaker guys on their first lesson, there are two kinds of peoples; Those who git gud and those who respond with complete anger and denial, never touching a gi again.

>having this sped-up webm saved on your computer for you to then to pull out every time hitler is brought up
wew lad

Even the non-sped-up version is indicative of drug use. People used illicit stimulants all the time back then. Doctors would prescribe them for depression, weight loss, murdering 11 million people, and starting a war you had no hope of winning.

I've done well enough in my last few. Did some kickboxing in my youth so I know how to handle myself. The last time I fought I knocked out this asshole at my job who pushing me. I wish I still had the security footage.

I did kenpo as a teen and still do bjj, so probably good I haven't gotten in a fight since high school but God I miss it.

>murdering 11 million people

Attached: 1546540269766.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

Well 51 million if you count the war dead

The guy that shot the gun, his friend and the guy in the corner that just went back to drinking were all calm.

I misread, sorry.

>6
It well might be, however when seen in detail it looks like Brazil.

>he doesnt know
Hilarious. Nazis were literally the worlds original and largest gang of crazed meth heads. They even introduced initiation practices that gangs do today like having children raise and get attached to dogs and then force those children to snap their dog's necks and reduce empathy when its time to finally join the SS. Those people were retard monsters led by a drug addict charging them to their deaths on half baked ideas. In a sense, the original chimpout.

60-65% I win,even that I always fall on big people.

That's in a sport setting.

Good luck trying to armbar someone on the street without getting stabbed or having your eyeball kicked out of its socket by his friend's steel toed boot.

The tranny thinks it's being clever. Best to ignore them desu.

>They even introduced initiation practices that gangs do today like having children raise and get attached to dogs and then force those children to snap their dog's necks and reduce empathy when its time to finally join the SS.
Nazis didn't invent that kind of rituals, dumbass.

Depends on the state but yes, she has a high chance of getting off free on self defense. especially with the recording. In Florida she would be fine.

A lot of drugs were used in those days by lots of people because they didn't know better, and it wasn't for fun it was to keep working. Pilots especially were on shit to keep them going for like 30 hours at a time because the more sorties you fly the better hope for survival your buddies on the ground have

This too. The SS used to make 8 year olds fight to the death, and they would bet golden jewish teeth on the winner. The ones who did win were eventually strapped to the masturbation machine which jerked them off until they died of dehydration, so that at least they "felt good" when they died. Sickening.

Lol!!!! He killed A LOT less Jews man so he wasn't so bad bro!!! Dummy Hitler was cool and great dude

Attached: 1533243769673.jpg (894x894, 166K)

why this muzzle flash is so fake?

even worse than fist fight is drunk fight, you don't remember shit afterwards

I’m 187cm (6’1) and 91kg (200lbs) at 16% bf
Also I’m really ugly in a neanderthal kind of way. People generally avoid me in the streets since I look like a subhuman hooligan.
I wouldn’t last a second since I’ve never had to actually fight anyone.

You always surrounded by your boys and always carrying a knife? You think the average road rager is hiding a crew in his cars trunk or a knife inside his waistband?

Good luck trying to KO someone on the street without getting shot or being beaten down by the baseball bats of his friends. But BJJ simply isn't for everyone, you can cope however you want to.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=zY-NjGKUqSE

Attached: 50_ok_man.gif (346x178, 1.75M)

>this footage is real-time
Not quite.

The 6 million were just the Jews. Throw in all the other ones his regime killed outside of combat in camps and such and that's the number you wind up with generally.