How important is leg day? Do chicks even care about leg size?

How important is leg day? Do chicks even care about leg size?

Attached: leg day.png (106x183, 17K)

You already know the answer

Who cares what women think, do better

If you care about being genuinely athletic, legs are super important, especially in combat sports

I squat because it feels good. My favorite lift. I might end up T-Rex mode but I don't care. Squats & Oats!

nope, in combat you can get away with crazy upper body strenght,legs matter when it comes to jumping, sprinting and endurance sports ability

i know two pretty good wrestlers their coach have them doing nothing but pull ups, presses and cardio

>pretty good

Yeah, when you're not in the upper echelons of competition you can compensate for weaknesses like that. I've never seen or met a national or world class heavyweight that couldn't squat a truck

Young girls don’t give a fuck about legs. From 23 or so onward they become lovers of man asses and legs because they have learnt that it translates into deep dicking.

Sloots love glutes, brah.

This she'll be licking your ass in no time

Do YOU care about leg size?

>cares what chicks think
never gonna make it

youre a fukken phaggot if you do literally anything for girls

Attached: ITS NOT GAY MOM ITS CALLED A GOAL BODY.jpg (540x641, 99K)

Chicks don't care about muscles in general but having them is a plus

^^
dont listen to thots, theyre retarded they dont know what they want

every muscle matters

The real question is, do you care what chicks think?

Is a dedicated leg day really necessary? I do squats, but I just put quads accessories on pull day and hamstrings/calves on push day.

you need proportion, you'll look retarded with no legs and massive upper body
t. fell for the skipping leg day meme

train legs if you dont want to look like pic. dont train legs if you want to look like pic. women dont like men who care what they think anyway

It’s about the aesthetics. If you skip leg day your proportions will look off