Wake up at 3 am

Wake up at 3 am

Attached: 5171a9bd7e9ca8c84518d240d7ca9256.jpg (582x900, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No thanks

Angry zogbot boot telling me to sleep 4 hours a night yeah no thanks

Whats up with all those faggots being obsessed with waking up early? At first it was at 6 pm, then at 4pm and now at 3 pm? Lmao, you faggots will become so meme'd that you will wake up in 9 at night..

Personally I'm a neet master race and I sleep from 6 in the morning till 4 at the afternoon, without any alarm or any shit and i get up fully refreshed and recovered from all the heavy lifting

Attached: 3213.jpg (247x179, 13K)

I wake up at 1

am*

At this point you might as well go full nocturnal and make nightshift $.

But its 01:33am

Run until kidney failure

Attached: 1 6_eReRqPPH7n9C0adPwobA.jpg (1170x658, 82K)

yeah thanks jocko, even though it's freezing cold and I go to work at 12pm to 6pm I'll wake up at 3 and take a cold shower

I have to, but not by choice. Don't join the military bros.

Attached: 1551988723542.jpg (592x415, 57K)

As ridiculous as these types are, I am curious what the scientific consensus is on the optimal sleep pattern for humans. Presumably it's based on some kind of hunter-gatherer programming as opposed to dirt farming/cubicle worker.

Attached: 1538519689497.jpg (744x713, 321K)

but jocko wakes up at 4:30am

Sleep when the sun falls

Wake up when the sun rises

Hunter gatherers wake up just before sunrise.
They also only sleep 5-6 hours.

Me too user. I would love to wake up at 4:30 AM and go straight to the gym, rather than drive 45 min to do some boring, lethargic workout.

Actually based, I look younger than I am because I spent all my early years inside and not in the harsh sun.

> going to sleep at all

Enjoy your non-mental gains wakelets. Been on nosleep for 5 days now and the microchip in my tv is yelling at me to do more pushups. Brb gonna get this quick chest pump and chase the purple cat thats in my attic

This guy's job is doing a podcast. Wow, Im so impressed. Why isnt he a CEO of some huge corporation? He wrote a book about being a great businessman. Oh thats right, hes another navy seal faggot

I swear all navy seals are retards
Its certainly not to go to bed at 11pm and to wake up at 4am like this fag does

Most sleep in two 3-4 hour windows, with a couple hour gap in between devoted to snacking and fucking

two types of successful people
>actual successful people who are so busy they dont have time to tell you when to wake up. they sleep when they can and work a lot at something that pays really well and that they control.

>people who are not successful but sell it by telling retards to wake up at extreme hours of the night. these motivation faggots make money by writing "books" and by sponsorship. they do ZERO hard work.

Attached: 5820c17f6acfdb1a008b4746-750-422.png (750x422, 389K)

0230 armory draw, transport doesn’t arrive until 08

This welfare queen looks like shit i wont be taking his advice anytime soon

It's literally sleep when you're tired until you aren't.
Pre-historic humans (in our estimation, from observations of the few remaining "primitive" tribes in the world) just kinda did whatever in this regard.
Now if there was a special event, a danger to the tribe or an organized hunt, then you'd probably wake up as many swinging dicks as you could, but for day to day shit it'd be pretty much up to the individual.
It's safer to have alert humans at all times of the day and night, and many tasks beneficial to the tribe could be carried out regardless of time of day or perhaps could only be performed at night.

Im supposed to sleep 15 hours a day?

i don't understand the hate

Sleep at night, be awake during the day. It's literally that simple.

Reaching

>I hurt myself really bad, almost fatally bad, by running way too long and not sleeping
>I'm a fucking badass, you're all sheep
I love people like this, they're a hoot

wake up at 11 pm

Attached: wojak.jpg (236x199, 9K)

This guy literally posts his wakeup time everyday on twitter. Hes got to be one of the biggest faggots alive.

Attached: 4am faggot hour.jpg_large.jpg (2048x2048, 436K)

How important is the 8 hours sleep meme?

sleep is the most important things for your health. It helps you maintain a healthy weight, it increases test, and many many other things. Getting your proper amount of sleep is more important than waking up 4 hours earlier. You will be more productive and have more energy if you sleep enough, getting those extra 4 hours will just make your whole day worse because of how tired youll be, you wont have nearly as much energy. Dont listen to some faggot meme podcaster for sleep advice, go listen to a doctor.

No thanks, white Cain Velasquez

Surprising, a fit thread full of faggots who can’t wake up at the golden hours before the rest of the wagecucks do

Waking up when its still dark makes me feel like a lonely loser.

>Waking up when its still dark makes me feel like a lonely loser
>no problem posting on Jow Forums

wewlad

Sleep really is the most important thing for your health.
The problem with the user's response is just one simple thing.

Quality of sleep.
If you're getting quality sleep, you can sleep for as little as your body needs to maintain function.
This includes being completely relaxed, having no outside stimuli to respond to, breathing properly, room temperature and just about everything else you can think of.

If you're getting high quality sleep, you don't need much sleep. I run off 4 hours a night and have been doing this for over fifteen years.
I started having breathing problems and my sleep worsened. I was tired all the time, had sleep apnea from a nose injury.
Got a machine and now my sleep is better quality and it's back to 4 hours.

If you wake up alot or toss and turn all night, i'm sorry to tell you you've got shit sleep quality.
Fix it, it will kill you faster than smoking, drinking, and eating badly.

Improper sleep fucks the whole immune system and every function in your body.

It's 3 am now? What happened to the meme that was 4:30?

Attached: Holkham Bible - 14th Century - Bannockburn maybe.jpg (799x459, 82K)

Before electricity, most people were Diurnal, meaning they went to sleep when the sun went down, then woke up sometime around midnightish - they fucked each other, ate snacks, did light chores around the house, even visited their neighbors - then they went back to sleep after an hour or two until sunrise. Pretty wild stuff, man

Attached: halberd circa 1350.gif (475x411, 143K)

Now you wake up by whatever time Mr. Goldberg needs you to.

for some reason that sounds so fucking based. id love to visit my neigbours at like 1 am

Based and ngannoupilled

This has been disproven, look a little deeper into it. Would have been cool though, turns out it was just a fad for a generation or ao

>look it up
It's true...wtf is wrong with him

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/12/where-masturbation-and-homosexuality-do-not-exist/265849/

There's at least two tribes in Africa that wake throughout the night to have sex, I've read similar things about the Khoisan and South American Indians as well, though I can't seem to find the articles now

My brain is vulnerable when I first wake up. When I'm posting on Jow Forums my brain has already had some awake time to come to terms with it.

The disproving of the theory was itself disproven. Bimodal sleep patterns were real before electricity. Also, not only does it make logical sense (you aren't going to sleep when the sun goes down at 8, to sleep straight until it comes up again, 11 hours later), but it feels fucking fantastic if you ever get a chance to try it.

Attached: Mac Bible.jpg (344x494, 81K)

hope you got your elbow pads ;)

africans are literal animals

Humans are literal animals

Best time to wake up?
7:30am master race here.

Attached: 1000_640.jpg (640x635, 83K)

I thought that was the joke

>Bimodal sleep patterns were real before electricity
>were
*laughs in Mediterranean*
the siesta is real

The Goggins pill is too much for me.

7 to 8 and in between is perfect if you ask me. I used to work in hospitality and would sleep till 10:30 and still feel like shit. Now I have fixed my sleep pattern and I wake up at 7:30 or 8 every morning naturally.

i laughed

he likes (You)'s i guess

>wakes up at 10am
>everything outside has been warmed up nice and cozily
>still time to eat breakfast before noon

Attached: 27332486_2007921239448363_6086791805804168734_n.png (615x506, 304K)

literally me

lmao its actually true
how people can act "woha this is so inspiring!"
clown world

>All the zoomers ITT

kys

Attached: 1550815552996.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

that neet life wears like shit past 24

not really much different from the obsessive autism you see on fit when it comes to lifting, it's just he's public about it, not that im saying its not faggotry manifest but to consider it in a league of its own is silly considering where you are

I wake up at around 4 without an alarm. Somehow I can't stay asleep.

I think the 5000iu of vitamin d I take daily set my internal clock like that.

Wake up at 10 pm

Attached: 1527622298218.gif (200x150, 2.98M)

>Navy Seal who fought in one of the most difficult battles in Iraq
>faggot

Does not compute. He owns his own gym and posts his workout wakeup time to motivate people and to prove he actually follows his own words

feeling like p diddy

Join chair force.
Wake up at 7am, in office or gym by 7:30
We schedule gym 3 times a week; we enter at 9:30 on those days.
Hour for lunch, out if office by 4pm.
Fridays everyone leaves at 2pm.

I did today, had to take a mean shit.
wake up at 4 normally so I just stayed up

And why the fuck would I, you retard?

What a dumbfuck. Said on JRE that he hates training and only does it to make his mind stronger for regular life. But 90% of his life is training.

>Jocko confronts ripped man with a solid job, nice family and great life.
>"hey man youre fucking weak, why do you wake up at 7, you need to wake up at 3 LIKE ME"
>Why? I have a great life, I get my tasks done despite sleeping a bit longer.
>"well, i have a fucking black belt, i could take you down man!"
>Okay, so you're saying I should train martial arts, not wake up early?
>"uh yeah, guess so, man, s-sorry" *walks away with dry tired looking face*

Attached: 1553819136978.jpg (582x900, 55K)

to be fair, if you don't hate training then you're doing it wrong.

Jacko willinx, ultimate badass US marine. Wakes up every morning runs 5 miles on soft sand, eats nothing but egg yolk, he's the ultimate badass. dean lister black belt.

Too late
10 year contract niggaaaaa

How about no sleep just take 15 mins naps

3/10, at least make it sound like jocko, would not read again

>itt: retards getting flanked

Based and hydepilled

someones a faggot

cringe as fuck this old boomer might aswell post he gets no pussy

Jocko is gay
U show up. Run the laps. And the United states government gives you the training and gear.
Same for anything in military.

I'm on this method of thought but that's part of a "I'm along for the ride" mentality and is probably a hard concept for people to apply without either destroying their mind/body or ruining their structure.

>wake up early
>more time to think about my ex

every day is suffering, wish i was dead

Attached: 1530556618282.jpg (686x676, 34K)