Reminder it's not hard to impress normies

Reminder it's not hard to impress normies

Attached: 1536866678814.png (604x615, 264K)

True. My girlfriend gets impressed at me opening a jar

Attached: 1549989856430.png (1440x788, 1.49M)

this guy actually looks alright you guys have to stop doubting yourselves being in this insular community is not good for your perception of yourself

do people really think he's attractive? dude looks like an aging dyke.
inb4 post face/body

I'm looking at a man who has probably never entered a gym being called a gymnast

Look at pic related, that is a muscular man

Attached: 1503281877742.png (509x583, 240K)

imagine having "The Experiment" as your nickname, damn

Those comments are from reddit. Think about the cross section of the population you are talking about; their all dyel or fat fucks.

Who cares about impressing normies?

Attached: hmm.png (783x444, 211K)

Yeah but I'm ugly

I know a couple of women in real life that think he's hot though, i don't get it he's fucking weird looking.

people who go outside

>have a hot face
>x2 to all other attributes

Attached: 1550342095722.gif (200x317, 892K)

im 5 feet 11 with 14.6 inch flexed arms and people always asks me if i lift so yea its pretty easy to impress "normies"

Lol I remember making this image/thread about a year ago

Its the only reason I workout desu. If body aesthetic standards were up to me id be skinnyfat and comfy for the rest of my life.

its the facial structure they are impressed by not his arms, some recessed chin gymcel with 20 inch arms isnt going to get any complements from women

Joe Rogan just has to look in the mirror to remind himself of how much a pussy he is

>joe rogan looks at a picture of a hairy man ass at least once a month
No surprises there.

How low are the standards where these people live?

Impressing normies should never be your goal
Impress your dad, God, and yourself

Attached: b91b502.jpg (1280x717, 111K)

>have "pretty" eyes
>x4 to all other attributes

unless you lift to impress men, there is no better single feature

>Dunk

Glass house dummy.

Yeah, this.
>t. blue eyes white lanklet

What's the best feature if I lift to impress men?

Honestly it isn't brahs. I told some of my friends my deadlift PR was only 3pl8 and they flipped out and thought it was heavy

3-D delts

They were being nice

They're the brutally honest types so I doubt they were being nice

He would be a megachad if he wasn't so short.

Attached: Murphy-peaky-blinders-77908d25.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Okay he looks like he lifts in this picture

Jesus, According to normie standards I have fucking MADE IT BOYS!

those are from youtube dummy.

Soon as you are happy with yourself you’ve lost he battle

You got the long eyelashes to eh? Heh what can I say we are a rare breed. Eyelashlets will never understand

>step one: be on tv or an eceleb
There, you're done.

I think he's fairly good looking, but that's coming from a dude.
Who fuckin knows what women think.
I could see the aging dyke thing though now that you mention it.
Not ugly/10 I guess is where I'd put him.

This in a nutshell
Look at this fucking goblin. He fucked Ariana Grande (another overrated celebrity goblin)

Attached: pete davidson.jpg (1280x720, 394K)

He's 6'2 and has a frame that girls love
Btw he's fucking Kate Beckinsale right now

This is an objectively good thing for us however you should never lower your standards

They find him funny, he has some celebrity, and Ariana said he had a big dick. She also went back to fucking Big Sean after she dumped Pete.

>Ariana said he had a big dick
girls always say that when they fuck some ugly guy, most girls in my college said in public i had a big dick when in reality its really tiny :3
it makes a weird paradox where more girls fall in the trap

But you’ve won the war by finding comfort in your own body.

Joe "dicks" Rogan

This always reminds me that reddit is irredeemable and that no one from that website will ever make it.

The general consensus is that Joe is secretly gay, right? Anyone?

Attached: i7k7s2ga9uw01.jpg (614x768, 104K)

Shit I'm 6'2" and look like this
I was thinking about killing myself yesterday. But now I'm gonna leave my girlfriend and hop on tinder

Based pussy poster

>this is all it takes
What the fuck am I doing all these fucking curls for?

wow just be famous and obese negros will think you're hot wtf this changes everything

Yeah. He has a majorly feminine vibe. Which is ironic since on the surface everything points to the opposite (thats what he wants to project) yet this is not what I perceive.

What do you expect from women? They always say that I'm big. 16 cm

Attached: 1475079295408.jpg (960x720, 82K)

What is this post????? Bruh. Bruh.

It's all about forearm veins, lads. Forearms for girls are like cleavage for guys.

look again retard

This and only this

Gifted with amazing calves

Shit I'm also 6'2'' and look like this but blonder and hairy. I was thinking of killing myself but now I'm going to leave my girlfriend, live in the hills and chuck sticks at girls.

Preach it brotha

he's actually in really good shape, better than most people on this board. it's all about relative size as well as his frame (naturally broad shoulders and average sized hips) plus his arms are noice

It's not the arms, it's his massive fucking wallet. If you're a multi-millionaire with 12 inch arms, women will compliment you on them because they are afraid of coming off as gold digging whores.

Thanks for cheering up my Friday night!
Gonna hit the gym soon too.

Attached: YJAshGn.png (292x292, 87K)

Joe Ultra Instinct dodging them #metoo allegations

Reminder that if you aren't tall and have a pretty face you will only impress men with your gains.

Do you guys honestly think hunter-gatherers are ripped, bulky demigods? They all look like this, with a bit more paunch even.

Then they’re ignorant even then they’re being nice

He's fine but it's what the average should be. Maybe a bit higher than average. Those biceps aren't overdeveloped in any way

the younger brother is hotter fr

Attached: 61a6ccab22c5ee4e244367247c0320f0.jpg (864x1080, 87K)

F

Dunkirk was so fucking good.

DAMN HE BUILT

Attached: _102681201_5fff8f49-1bdd-4de6-899d-5fa6f6223c81.jpg (976x549, 71K)

Ariana grande is also a tiny runt of a human, my 6 incher is one tenth of her entire height

>just be rich and famous brah

Reminder you shouldn't care about normie degenerates

>normies are so out of shape 1 month of training is ripped to them
Never feel insecure bros, normies standards are so low

This.

Look at OP's pic.
>I know he's saying important, in-depth stuff
>talking about some shit movie
NPCs, man.

This basically

When it comes to appearance, it's easy to argue that how you look is more important than how much you can lift.

Most people are out of shape or obese. If you lift, do cardio and eat decently then you will be aesthetic. Grooming and decent style are also factors as well.

Attached: christmas-tv-twin-peaks-vf.jpg (768x512, 93K)

>better than most people on this board.
the 95% of people weaker than pic scroll past. the 5% stronger might comment "hes not that big"

>pics the part of the interview where his arms looks the smallest
Hes not big by any means, but hes clearly developed his arms beyond untrained. Try abducting your arm at a 45 degree angle, and take a picture facing your arm directly anteriorly. It will look small no matter how big you are. Angles and light is everything, and anyone who lifts knows that

Attached: dunk.png (1244x708, 1.06M)

I got told once before that I look like him, but I think he looks like a fag so took offence.

His haircut looks like a botched bowlcut.

nice research
you dun good

Rippetoe tried to warn you.

He's hiding a receeding hairline behind his fringe. You'll never see a recent pic of it.

I've been trying to explain this to Jow Forums for years. Going solely by the standards of other guys into fitness is just going to lead to body dysmorphia, where you think you look like shit despite looking better than 99% of the population. And if you're actually competing with solely other lifters like you're a lolbodybuilder or some shit, then fine. But a ton of the guys here just want to look good next to others or for others, so normie standards are justified.

That's not to say you should get lazy or not try to improve yourself, but just have some perspective on things. It's like being 150 IQ and feeling dumb because you work with some other astrophysicists who are 160 IQ.

>pics the part of the interview where his arms looks the smallest
Arms folded pressing bicep against body is "where ones arms look smallest"? Cope. The irony is that you take a pic where he's flexing his tricep, thus making his arm look the biggest it can. OP pic is true to life.

Try doing his exact pose lol. Your bicep is not activated since its not supinated. This is not the equalient to flexing your biceps against your body in a side pose. Also, what would I even cope for? I just think the amount of jelly dyels trying to shit talk successful people on this board is kind of pathetic. Gives me the same vibe as fat women hating on good looking thin models

have sex with me

Attached: 1552782716847.png (622x600, 297K)

You should be trying to impress yourself, not normies.

what does "pretty eyes" mean and how does one know if they have them?

>ex chunky lad
>not far from that mode

Why do I still feel like I look like shit?

What's his routine and stack?

He's a big cardio guy.

Vegetarian for 20 years as well (dropped it to put on muscle for a role though)

Because it's the haircut of his role in Peaky Blinders and Dunkirk.

But my point is that pose in the OP is more reflective of reality and what the commenters are basing their comments on. His pose in your pic is for like a second thus isn't really reflective of his arm size (in terms of normie visual standards, not talking about literal arm measurements)

If you're talking about OPs photo, then that is youtube you fucking tard.

Tbf 95% of all men look like shit, so it’s no wonder women everywhere wet themselves when they see a 6/10 male.

Light colored eyes with a darker ring around the outside of the iris. Blue, green or hazel eyes work, but blue is the top tier eye color. Chris Pine is probably the best example off the top of my head.

Attached: EB7D161F-756A-4700-BD39-83A29F1D3C87.jpg (300x300, 25K)