tfw lift heavier weights than people in gym and Instagram but don't look as good as them

> tfw lift heavier weights than people in gym and Instagram but don't look as good as them

This is some bullshit

Attached: 1521325382625.gif (500x375, 756K)

you know they can lift heavier than you right? they are using weights they can easily manage so they can put more focus on the contraction and stretch. fucking retard, they can all outlift you, thats just not how you put on muscle

>He fell for the Strength = Aesthetics meme

Lol.

you're assuming alot.

in fact yeah, you're retarded.

high volume / low reps < lower volume / higher reps (+ perfect form and muscle focus)

I’m surprised you were able to type that out with all the down syndrome you have holy shit

Yeah because i was once retarded like op 8 years ago when i started lifting. i use to see guys lifting 45 lbs dumbells for shoulder presses and think that i should be bigger than them because i used 70s etc, i had no idea about mind muscle connection and was just throwing weights around

congrats then, you have denser muscles and you would do better than them at athletics and fighting

some people has the gene to be aesthetics others for strenght and some lucky bastards both

no argument

Speed and endurance are better for athletics and fighting. you'd know that if you played any sport at all

every single fucking goddamn people with great speed or endurance is strong, you will never have gopd endurance without good pound for pound strenght, it look like you are the guy with 0 athletic background

t.physical education teacher and rugby player

You’re a brainlet bro

>physical education teacher

I was going to go hard on you but I think Life has done enough. hopefully you can feed your family on that shit salary mate. lmao oof

you will never run a fast 400-800 or 1K time if your 100 meters arent good

you will never be able to hit hard or run fast if you cant jump high, the stronger you get the easier it becomes to have more endurance

the more my boys can squat and deadlift the faster they will run and the more they can endure in a match, STRENGHT is the fundation to everything, outliers with crazy speed or endurance without being strong at all are future olympians or at least future national champs

you can earn a damn lot if you are a good professional in this area, hate all you want, the time you injure your lower back you will come at me asking for rehab exercises

sorry i tagged the wrong one

it was meant to people hating on our profession makes me sick feel like hittin them

what in the name of fuck are you saying? are you extremely drunk or just a schizo? this is word salad at its finest

Steroids too

>mind muscle connection
hey jeff

In wrestling and grappling, strength is a big factor

im fucking with you, its actually a shame you people dont have a more active role in education than the super fun time guy

how ya dooooin

1- strength has a correlation with muscularity, but it's fairly weak. Having larger muscles increases your strength potential, but your actual strength has a lot to do with CNS adaptation, leverages, and technique.
2- muscularity has a correlation with looking good, but it's fairly weak. Bone structure, leanness, symmetry, and muscle insertions all have a larger effect on aesthetics than muscle size.
3- if you were honestly doing a bunch of strength training so that you'd look good on Instagram, you're fookin retarded

yeah things are kind of changing a bit right now, we want a more active role in education but the maths people dont

you forgot the tendon and ligament part but you are right, joint strenght and CNS matters as much and muscle mass and muscle fiber type

source on that episode of vegeta in a pool ? don't remember it

Because they're /fraud/ing, you naive bastard

there was no argument in the first place. the original post just stated something with nothing to back it up

Post body

first of all, lets talk about your self esteem

Witnesss

>gymcel throwing around 150% of his true 1rm's with shit form in a desperate attempt to impress others

eat clean foods m8?

brainlet tier post

wew