He doesn’t have a beard

>he doesn’t have a beard
Admit it, a beard is one of the best pairs for muscles you can have. There is nothing like the test boost you get with a full grown beard.

Attached: 056B935E-6B22-4536-98E4-2C717E1F4BBF.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2dskqcfIy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> the hat + beard cope
Everyone knows you’re bald as hell ahahaha

ive had a beard for a long time.
i never get it too long, but i plan on shaving it clean after im done cutting. see if i made any jaw gains

>bald as hell

First thing I thought of when I saw the hat, too. First thing I always think of when I see a guy that age wearing a hat outside of a stadium.

beards are for ugly people

Based

Attached: gregory-peck-at-the-beach-july-19461-808x1024-e1433446414267-678x381.jpg (678x381, 37K)

>see if i made any jaw gains
you made jaw gains by growing a beard

>a what?

Attached: brando.jpg (620x443, 20K)

Beard looks good I admit but you have to shave it every now and then otherwise you become that guy too afraid to shave his beard

>severe balding
>roid shitter
>beard to hide the cuck bitch chin

y i k e s

I am an ugly guy with a beard. I think I'd actually prefer people to understand that about me than I think I am a hipster "beard guy."

Beards are for s oyboys desperate for a symbol of masculinity and fat guys who are trying to hide their round, flabby jawline. Fuck off.

I always wondered why so many guys wore their hats indoors at the gym until I realized it was a cope to hide that they're balding, possibly from injecting test.

pinnacle of manhood

Attached: My-beard.jpg (486x797, 48K)

Not our fault we were raised on mcnuggets.

Attached: Australian-aborigines_500x372.jpg (500x372, 35K)

Who’s this ugly beta?

Caucasian women are hairy beasts. Especially Arab and Mediterranean women. They have to shave their arms and legs LOL. Masculine she beasts. They need to be bred out of the gene pool. Absolutely disgusting.

They're nice for awhile but it kind of starts to feel dirty, like I just want this shit off my face

>arabs
>white

Arabs are Caucasian, and many are white if they stay out if the sun.

Attached: assad_2173002b.jpg (620x388, 70K)

How sad, he has negative jaw.

Look at those dreamy white Caucasian blue eyes on the Arab Assad.

Attached: be-assad-mario-what-its-lihe-man-behind-blue-eyes-20623686.png (500x516, 165K)

I feel like keemstar invented this meme beard with hat

You don't have to an Arab to be the ruler of an Arab country

That's Baldy "Hat Surgically Implanted to Head" Martyn. Never leaves the house without a cap.

Attached: 1503737442105.webm (854x480, 2.99M)

youtube.com/watch?v=O2dskqcfIy8

Attached: 1503736024374.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

That is so humiliating

Look how much he's sweating under that hat. What a simp.

What's a simp?

Attached: 1503736160648.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

nouninformal•North American
noun: simp; plural noun: simps

a silly or foolish person.

Tje guy that took off his hat looks weird as fuck to me

He's a known griefer who has played pranks on Bradly Martyn to upload on YouTube before so he had to wear a disguise to get past security.

To be fair he made a whole video about his hair once and has admitted it makes him insecure. Makes him better than most that cope with with hats.

Stop shaving

Attached: bc5d1f9899a7d05281819c7d1767fd5c.jpg (500x714, 58K)

This

Wearing it to the gym is cope and cringe

damn feels bad man, that atrophied small frail cancer patients hair fell out so now he's gotta hide it with a hat

unironically this.

The hat kills everything.

>hat
>balding
>beard
>jawlet

Look at that gay alien skulled fuck rejoicing at the idea of exposing a balding guy. I first thought that was a woman.

A GOOD beard makes you look manly, the problem is that half the people with a bead have a patchy neckbeard and look like manchilds with it.
good beard > clean shaved > shitty s o y b o y beard
Also using products that are bad for your health to grow a better beard is retarded, try to be the best version of yourself, not like a shitty version of someone else.

Only ugly people grow their beard.

Attached: tadr5tg8j9sz.jpg (1080x1080, 555K)

Cut my hair really short to find out i had bad psoriasis outbreak on my scalp, had to wear a baseball cap to the gym for two weeks.
It felt terrible, girls were laughing and guys gave me these poor balding fella stares.