I'm doing anavar only cycle

5'10 168 been lifting 3yrs

Don't wanna do test cuz risk of sides outweighs benefits imo, esp long-term reading the literature, people don't seem to fully recover on long cycles.

Doing Anavar only cycle for 6-8weeks taking Tudca and NAC for liver support [1500mg].

PCT 20/20 nolva/clomid 3-4weeks.

Here you can repeat broscience that stipulated that orals only are simply unacceptable like the gymsheep you are.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Brother what the hell is your goal?

to cut fat and get minor size gains with strength gains.

solely after aesthetics, risk seems minimal and results of anavar only seem great for this.

I would have went with Dbol but anavar is great for cut since it cuts your appetite a bit.

dbol more estrogenic sides though

plus this is first cycle, I want to do mildest one possible, recover fast (I may not even be shutdown by end of it @ 50mg) and enjoy summer with aesthetic body.

You won't get gyno if you dose it correctly. Dbol alone is also a newbie dose. Dbol is bit more stronger so you would have had a better result but anavar is good enough for you.

You will be swole af.

What is troubling is your weight and how long you’ve been lifting. Are you already decently built and sub 12%ish? It seems like a waste of time, energy, and money! You’re better off dieting hard and maybe tweaking your workout style if you aren’t aesthetically there after some years. Var will get you nasty pumps and help cut for the cycle but then what?

How do you train and whats your BF%?

Will a clen only cycle give me cuts and veins, and little bit of lean muscle gain?

clen is mainly for fatloss. You can stack it with test or oral

If you’re gonna do gear, Var isnt the way to go. I wouldnt even do it at all since you’re worried about the side effects. You are better off natty lean bulking.

have you used gear?

Clen is mainly for fatloss but has uncanny muscle growth benefits. If you want cuts and veins go for it.

So say I run clen and 200mg of test for a cut, is that enough so i do not gain a ridiculously amount of lean muscle? I had a buddy who ran test, not sure how much tho, but he bloated like crazy and everyone knew he roided

how hard is oral anavar on the liver?

People talking bad about anavar are a complete bunch of fucking moronic cunts. Anavar is great for putting on strength and cutting fat, it really makes your muscles hard and pops out (Think of dbol water retention but way less and more aesthetic) Your arms / delts and forearms are going to pop out like no tomorrow, and look like it;'s chiseled out of rock.

Anavar is fucking great.

>Don't wanna do test cuz risk of sides outweighs benefits imo, esp long-term reading the literature, people don't seem to fully recover on long cycles.
>Doing Anavar only cycle for 6-8weeks

May I ask why? By the way when you anavar cycle ends, you don't get to keep your (subpar) gains for more than a month or 2

Unless you have godtier/decent genetics, you won't blow up. Keep your calories the same as usual and don't go over 200mg. newbies always dose it wrong and end up taking too much gear.

Yeah man! Best high on earth in my opinion. Which is why I dont think it’s even worth it. It’s more addicting to me than coke, theres no greater feeling, but Id rather live a long time. What Im trying to get across isnt that Anavar is bad, but someone 168lbs, been lifting for 3 years, and chasing aesthetics, is wasting his time doing this sort of cycle. The whole reason hes picking var is that its the least dangerous is what it sounds like.

Have fun fucking your liver up

>and chasing aesthetics, is wasting his time doing this sort of cycle

No hes not, stop talking bullshit, moron.,Anavar is great for aesthetic / strength.

>Taking orals only
Weird flex, but ok. Nah, but seriously, you will not gain muscle like you would using even a trt dose of test, but I understand. I know plenty of people who repeatedly used orals and get 3-4lbs of muscle and plenty of strength.

>NAC
Ok, good general liver support, good antioxidant, etc.
>TUDCA
Bad decision when taking something that is very mild on the liver, as it is processed by the kidneys. TUDCA/UDCA put stress on the liver. They are effective at helping reduce/prevent cholestasis after the fact, but should not be dosed if the liver is not being excessively strained. I would not recommend taking tudca/udca with anavar, because of this.

You didnt state how much anavar you plan to take, but a low dose will not shut you down very quickly. I wouldnt suggest running it for more than 4 weeks consecutively, or dosing it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, with no pct drug for 2/2 (you would want to limit the fluctuations the hpga has to deal with, as far as external hormones are concerned).

Low dose of either/or nolva/clomid will be fine, they both have fairly long metabolic half lives.

All oral is not so great on liver, you should take liver protections like milk thistle with orals. This is why some people prefer injectables instead of orals.
Try superdrol lol ya anavar is great.

You keep very little strength gains that is true, and the size you put on also sheds off to a large degree (like any other cycle btw) but research has shown that the anavar absolutely annihilates adipose tissue, and you maintain those 'gains'.

Also I'm sure size/strength loss after cycle can be mitigated by continuing proper diet/workout routine (like any other roid cycle). Granted they won't be as exceptional as other roids, but that is ok for me as I am merely going for aesthetics and trying to have a minimal cost to my gains.

Im the one telling OP not to do it and I completely agree Var is terrific! I think its a waste of time if hes not somewhat aesthetic after 3 years. Seems like you’re better off upping cardio, cleaning up the diet, and training properly.

Steroids don't get you high you ignorant fuck.

Post your bodypic and routine OP, I can help you have a good body without pills

Do you have any links to logs of people following a 2w on 2w off protocol?

I was planning 50mg/day.

Decision is made bruh, and I really don't want to post my physique here in case someone recognizes it as I've posted it in other communities lol and I'm not exactly coming out about my anavar use to them.

Not a buzz like booze or weed, its the high of feeling like an animal that can fuck longer, lift heavier, go mad. More like an animalistic natural high, except its not natural. Grow up!

>t. 14 year old boy who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about

did you take gear that was laced with crack? lol
I do agree with you on the waste of time part though, OP could have had a better result if he chose other orals for a starter but anavar will still do the trick for him I'm sure. And it also gives him a peace of mind so.

Agree completely, im not bashing Anavar’s effectiveness man! Im saying OP needs to tighten up in other areas before actually utelizing gear to the fullest.

Most people see that as a negative side effects but it's cool that you're liking it lol

Hate to admit that anons on the internet are bugging me. I should be doing something more enlightening anyway. I find it incredible that I dont even disagree with anyone on the effectiveness of Var or any Steroids for that matter, but am taking heat for suggesting that its not. Fucking. Worth. It. Whether or not you advocate the use of gear, and if you do, you should fucking agree OP needs to tighten up diet and routine before doing this shit.

what did you expect it's Jow Forums

Same guy here, OP what I should have said from the very start is tht cycle will yield the results you are looking for with minimal side effects if done correctly. It's just not worth it my brother. Work out hard, eat clean as fuck, and be confident. The results will be more permanent. Care about you user. Later.

Almost every study ever on every steroid ever actually shows that you get more gains on anabolic steroids eating doughnuts and never working out than you would being natty working out every day and eating right.

I actually don't need to tighten up diet and routine before doing it, but I will because I know it's fucking stupid not to as if I can't diet properly I won't maintain the gains anyways, and I don't want to turn into a DYEL.

Ty I appreciate your responses!

you should do tren, it's the best

Why are you doing PCT on a piss weak dose of Var?

you're so ill informed. bring this shit to fraud and you will get mocked mercilessly.

test is best

As much as anavar only cycles are memed you’re still going to get some results. I say go for it but keep low expectations in mind.

Enjoy your shutdowns, why do these morons insist on doing orals only cycles? Do you not care about your balls?

What's a little pip, you fucking pussies. I pin test prop like a man and embrace the pain.

Anavar is for women, user kek
Put yourself through the test.

You're gonna shutdown like a bitch, just watch.

10/10 troll

You´re so ill informed. You´re brainwashed by /fraud/ that anavar is weak and for women. Meanwhile combined with a low dose of Test it made me gain 9kg in 10 weeks and looking shredded. Anavar is god tier. Granted you should be low bf before you start tho

ur all banned from my server

Dude I’ve been thinking about doing the same as you. I’d like to start test but not until I get cut, I wanted to do a var cycle to shred the fat then start using test when I’m lower bodyfat. Everyone speaks against doing this. If you wouldn’t mind could you please post your results somewhere, blood and before and after photos?

Enjoy your liver failure faggot

t. low test mentality

You'll lose your ball on any gear user espescoally injectible test.

A low dose Var or dbol cycle used wisely can have good results and have . negligible sides and suppression.

If you have a good source and know what low dose is and when to use it.