Uni Thread

What University do you go to and what percentage of the population are Jow Forums (Doesn't have to be huge but you can tell they lift more than a year)

Attached: ethnc.jpg (1080x809, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0o6NJz4fgs
adweek.com/digital/imus-calls-rutgers-womens-basketball-team-nappy-headed-hos-msnbc-distances-itself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God damn it taylor hill is so gorgeous. She looks a lot like my ex gf and everytime i see her she reminds me of her. I miss her, but i shouldnt. Hold me broskis

I keep seeing girls that look like taylor hill in large universities

aka the hot tanned dark haired white girl that looks like a shitskin phenotype

Columbia University. ~30-40% are 'fit' I guess. Rich elites care a lot about being fit (not jacked). I barely see any fatties around.

This is one ugly fuckking bitch

>Ivy League
> full of sjw skinny soiyboys

By fit you mean a runners body or guy with muscles like this?

Attached: 21312.png (500x500, 181K)

Take that back

Attached: Webp.net-resizeimage.gif (208x208, 2.55M)

Yeah I'm at Fordham and it's more rich kids trying to flex with designer cloths but I don't think I've seen a single dude here whose seriously Jow Forums.

No, she looks like some crackwhore someone pulled out of a trash can.

How about the school gym?

The Rose Hill one is all machines and one bench and power rack. The Lincoln center one is just some treadmills. I just go to New York sports club. Most of them have decent shit.

Ah cool

Just curious, how often do you see chads or good looking guys in NYC in general

Attached: chaddet.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

what percentage of the general uni is Jow Forums? I'd estimate around ~5%, not a lot and many have god awful posture and gaits; yes consistently lifting all these years have made me autistic enough to notice the excessive external rotation and overpronation of your foot when you walk. But just selecting from the uni gym i'd say between 15 and 20% are serious lifters. I've noticed 3 regulars at my gym though with literal goal physiques, one has the leg development of a greek sculpture (n-no homo)

Attached: 41105239_119670218916336_3953128799131086602_n.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Different guy - good looking guys are around pretty often, but there's a lot of churn in nyc. People will wash out and leave for other cities and a new crop of faces will show up. Lotta gay guys that skew the looks ngl

Probably 10 percent for my university and its a large state uni

Dang, how do you tell if a good looking guy is gay?

U of Toronto. lots of curry in a hurries here and chinese. theyre average/above average bmi but one of the campuses has the nicest gym in canada (TPASC) and like 8 pools. cool powerlifting club too

chu say?

Attached: 1541770153011.webm (640x800, 781K)

the night lifting crew is based, down in the Olympic room

Attached: chaaad.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

Attached: 1545643731553.gif (404x347, 1.4M)

Heh, Yeah, I'd dou-nut in her mouth.

Attached: DmThYzhX4AEGUkz.jpg (881x997, 79K)

fucking boomer

Can confirm. I went to Dartmouth for undergrad and they care more about being lean and dressing nice.

I'm graduating from Stanford with my MA at Stanford and it's.... different. Lots of weirdos, but a fairly good sized chunk of the student body works out. Comes with being in a major sports conference, I guess.

Attached: 441.png (402x586, 266K)

omg what a fag pretty sure you r that brapost landwhale lover

Attached: 1420919102939.jpg (682x1024, 92K)

Where muh late night rec ags at

Attached: 2707C8C5-1E7E-4E8F-9D37-C098741952F1.png (980x950, 362K)

Penn State here. 70% of the student body is just painfully average. Top 15% are /fit, top 2% are athletes, bottom 15% are mostly skelly boys or landwhales.

Attached: D6F2EE5B-B72E-421C-A016-921A6B444818.jpg (960x640, 164K)

I went to a shitty CSU school full of obese Mexican and skelly Asians. A tiny handful of white and black kids lifted and were in shape. The blacks were mainly track team guys who were forced to lift by their coaches.

Low income families tend to produce fat, misshapen offspring, especially Mexicans. Out of a student body in the tens of thousands, there were only a tiny handful of attractive girls at my school and they were all on the track or volleyball teams.

which is the worst gym on campus, and why is it /rec/

>muscles

did you mean: /white/

Its uni noone knows about albeit good one (europoor)
Literally 0%. Its stem

eurofag here studying computer science
im the only guy in my course who lifts and im a dyel started cutting soon probably gonna look something like this
once im dine with the cut and im so fucking pissed i will only unlock the twink mode after 8 months of lifting i will need to fix a lot of things next year starting from diet.

Offer to suck his peepee

>guy with muscles
>like this
Choose one

College of William and Mary. 80% of the guys are either international students, scrawny computer nerds, or hipster basedboys (I get that that phrase is a meme, but they literally embody the stereotype). Transferring out for other reasons thankfully

not sure why that said basedboys... I meant basedboy

I graduated from imperial college london
I'd say about 2-3%

>not sure why that said basedboys... I meant basedboy

fuck im a newfag i just figured it out lmao. please forgive me Jow Forums

ITT, 5% fit, mostly skinny nerds
Uni of Chicago, same
DePaul, 10%, rich beer enthusiasts
Loyola Chicago, 10%, Midwest suburban
Northwestern, 20% fit, rich kids
UH Manoa, 40% fit
Uni Flensburg Germany, 10% fit
Tomsk State Russia, 80% fit, mandatory soviet P.E. training.

Nigga what, you're gonna transfer out of one of the most recognizable names in academia? Literally the only thing undergrad is good for outside of getting a hoop jumping certificate is getting a hoop jumping certificate where people go "Hey! I've heard (mostly) good things about that place!"

You best be transferring to Harvard or something you dumb shit.

Group of Eight university in Australia, it's all gook twinks and skinnyfat hypebeasts

Can't be assed to go after like 6, since I usually take a couple hours. I basically always hit up the commons dining hall after gym for gains and they close at 9 so if I can't go there afterwards I don't really like going to the gym, so I just go earlier, like 3 or something.

Also it's crowded as fuck after 5

holy fug, the ultimate QT

Computer science in germany
There are like 2 other people out of 400 in my year that look like they lift.
As you would expect i guess

Idk what it is about these specific facial features man, but its so fucking hot, big light colored eyes, neutral lips, eyebrows, small petite face, its just fucking gorgeous. I want to kill myself now that Im not with my ex

Only bad part about rec is that there’s 2 deadlift racks and their hours are shit. Other than that it’s pretty good
White is objectively the worst. No mirrors and it just feels like a fancy prison gym

>go to military institute
>have to pass fitness test to even stay at the school
>test is administered every semester
minimum is 12:30 1/2 mile for male, 16:30 for female, 60 sit-ups for male, i forgot for female, 5 pull-ups for male, 1 for female

literally 6 fat people on campus. the others are football players and are just big cause of muscle, but the fat guys are literally put on remedial PT until they pass the fitness test

Used to live at rose hill and that gym fucking blows. There are maybe 2 or 3 regulars who put up weight and the rest of the population just does cardio bunny shit. I commute now and my local ymca has more Jow Forums people that that whole school.

Attached: 1539246187582.jpg (337x450, 121K)

white is based, it has the most free benches and its benches dont have that weird metal bar where I usually put my feet (unlike IM where most of the benches are like that)
also plenty of free test boosts at white

Dutch law faculty. Literally no one but me works out.

Attached: happy.png (680x425, 358K)

Where you transferring to?

Disney princess eyes always look real good on women and a small midface

Attached: 22.gif (480x270, 408K)

What is wrong with her neck?

>tfw last year of uni and still a friendless kissless virgin
h-haha

CSUF here

>12:30 1/2 mile
You mean mile and a half, right?

Attached: 58f82048976a26c5a32e076e3b3d1ce32c9d30bb7d7695aa441daf84cce1ae20.jpg (480x480, 29K)

No way, you go to motherfucking fresno state? What major? I already finished there, school's campus is not that bad but the teachers suck

she is
liar
truly beautiful
shes for pureness not lewdness

Attached: 1543415128369.jpg (1080x1350, 147K)

yeah meant 1 1/2

Her shirt matches her skintone.

Rutgers. Pretty low total % of guys here are fit. The fitness centers are comically small

I made a big mistake in my University first year

>heard about a 'secret' committee who organise sexual fetish nights
>anyone can arrange one, anyone can attend
>find out who i need to email to get it organised
>my fetish night is a little strange but not that strange
>basically into wearing masks and fucking, but the masks I am into are the ones from a game called 'Doh Nutters' where children wear elephant masks and use them to pick up doughnuts
youtube.com/watch?v=V0o6NJz4fgs
>video shows it quite clearly
>somehow manage to get 4 responses so the night will go ahead
>plan is that we will sit around and play the game Doh Nutters, but gradually replace the dougnuts with cock rings and other sex toys, then we'll fuck each other
>night comes
>all attendees are creepy, pasty underweight men
>fucking end up playing with them anyway and we have really kinky gay sex, despite not being gay
>at one point make one of them cum by shoving my elephant nose up his arse
>we've been doing this for 4 months, have no other friends

really was hoping to be a chad.

Attached: 1541350012711.jpg (3456x2304, 991K)

You ended up having gay sex despite not being gay? I don't even know what to say man.

Attached: leon.png (155x169, 37K)

faggot

That's the part you question?

>Rutgers
>comical
>adds up

>adweek.com/digital/imus-calls-rutgers-womens-basketball-team-nappy-headed-hos-msnbc-distances-itself/

Attached: franklin.jpg (535x335, 33K)

/brit/ autism

I go to a university in Scotland. I'd say 5% at most but even then I may be exaggerating. most common body type is skinny fat followed by fat asses followed by skellys followed by dyels followed by jacked guys

what's good, fellas?

Attached: recboys.png (500x500, 42K)

University of West England doing physiotherapy
pretty much 90% of my cohort is Jow Forums in some way

too many gymshark hoes in the IMA but otherwise love it here

Attached: uw-logo.jpg (700x500, 33K)

who here /greek/?

Attached: zLcZ9s6U_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

UCL anyone? or london in general

ΣΑΕ are degenerates that max out at lmao1pl8 bench press

so many fucking asians internationals in werblin

what school?

That's because it's a dude.

sounds like CSUSM

>UNM
Probably 10% are Jow Forums, 1-2% are athletes. Most people are averagely skinnyfat, some total skeletons and a decent number of fatties. Especially in my classes (humanities major), I'm usually the fittest in the room by a long shot.

Attached: madenjkniom.jpg (614x745, 276K)

Oxford University
the % of athletes is surprisingly high, lots of people take rowing very seriously here, but the % of weightlifters is tiny

Isley from /plg/ works out with the oxford uni powerlifting team though which is cute

if only, a cute little pink dick would make her perfect

Attached: 1529038466376.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

East Carolina University(in NC)

Nobody here is Jow Forums. I'm weak as shit(barely 1/2/3/4) and I outlift 90% of the people in the rec center. The old guys are the only ones who are stronger than me

You're right about the rich kids, but I see a fuck ton of fatties. Also, Dodge sucks

IM sucks, having to go up and down the stairs to complete a workout is annoying.
White has no mirrors, musty as fuck, and at times there are lines to get into the gym when its at full capacity
but REC IS GOAT