Is this enough for 20 yo girls?

Is this enough for 20 yo girls?

Attached: ..jpg (1136x1928, 1.01M)

Shave head and chest and maybe

No that's not enough hair

no

Hairline and Jewish phenotype will definitely be an issue.
How much money do you have?

enough for 20yo to call the cops

>lifting for girls
>lifting for girls at this age

never gonna make it

Get a hair transplant

You look like Dave Attell's older brother.
He's 54.

how's the wallet looking

You've got that slimey balding jew look

are you fucking kidding me? you are literally just an ugly skinnyfat boomer with sagging gut

sure if you're above 6'3" and loaded.

definitely shave head, so that there is no compromise. you'll be the bald guy and that is it, many young chicks won't mind.

but anyway you will need to work more on your body I think.

are u a legitimate retard

Brah, don't even worry about these fags
You're a stud
Shave your torso and get to fuckin

You look okay mate. Keep training, maybe loose the body hair and don't bother about your hairline.

the only thing girls at that age care about is money lol

Shave, try to look like a hairless cat. And lose some weight and get some money to burn on booze and weed and you'll maybe fuck a slut to be accused of rape.

Idk man, better things to do

Attached: Screenshot_20181015-021717_Discord.jpg (1279x991, 141K)

The physique is ok but other things are lacking

Attached: 0D542A5A-EEE1-432D-95BE-640C9C9D4409.jpg (1642x925, 739K)

Guys I have the same problem
Fat around the navel area. How to make it go away?

You look pretty strong for a 20yo girl, but you should definitely shave.

depends on money

You look like a scruffy lean 30 or 40yo even with nothing immediately evident as interesting going on in their life. I mean on Jow Forums that's an ok lean physique, you could definitely get posters telling you to bulk and they'd be right.

You do have to do something about that hairline. Shave it desu.

Attached: 1541394340065.jpg (400x300, 7K)

You look lile a creep but if you have some money and a good job you could pull high school seniors. Expect them to cheat, obviously.

Rory McCann? You really shouldn't be fucking women under half your age, senpai.

truth right here.

Go to fetlife and pick up girls who are into agegaps.

if you are lifting for women it means you already failed at being and it is probably your attitude rather than your looks. In other words, looking good will change nothing since the problem of most people here is attitute/confidence

Leave young girls alone old man you will just freak them out unless you're rich

That hair needs to go brah.

either bait or just straight up cringe. IDK which one's worse

Why are you asking here? Most GUYS on Jow Forums are virgins well into their 20s and one look at a "mire" thread consisting 90% of posts like "i made eye contact with a girl on the bus today feels good man" should tell you everything you need to know about the social and sexual aptitude of the average poster around these parts.

Go out and try to pull, if it doesn't work analyze what went wrong, adjust your gameplan, and try again.

Depends, what kind of van do you have?

>fetlife
nothing but catfish and landwhales

>looks like a 45 year old jewish car salesman
>20 year old girls

lol buddy....

>Why are you asking here? Most GUYS on Jow Forums are virgins well into their 20s and one look at a "mire" thread consisting 90% of posts like "i made eye contact with a girl on the bus today feels good man" should tell you everything you need to know about the social and sexual aptitude of the average poster around these parts.
This.
all the "ew creepy" posts are coming from 20 year old zoomer twinks who are afraid of their generation's girls being picked up by jacked millennials and gen xers

you look like you rape kids

>Jacked millennials en gen xers
>Jacked
I dont think you saw the same picture as me

>being this disjointed from reality

This website is cancer for the mind

Only because you're here.

you look fucking 40

If I'm still desperately chasing empty goals like one night stands as my one motivation when I'm 40, I hope I die instead.

If you never experienced it, then it is pretty significant. A lot of us missed out on that kind of thing.

Lol leave kike

I know because I never have myself and im 23 but still it just looks pretty pathetic once you're older and should have other goals in life.

23 is nothing.

Sounds like sour grapes to me bro

Attached: 1511611392152.png (771x807, 1M)

Maybe he's already married and divorced and doesn't want to fuck around with relationships anymore other than fucking bitches bc his ex wife never would like 90% of other married women.

It's true. I hear it all the time. After you have kids your sex life diminishes and becomes virtually non-existent.

My own marriage, I went from fucking once a day or once every other day (enthusiastic mind blowing sex with killer blowjobs)...

...to about 2 or 3 times a month if I'm lucky. Mind you, I am in the best shape of my life, treat her pretty good.

My theory is that something changes in some women after they have kids. They no longer see themselves as sexual creatures.

Attached: 1105788-young-happy-mother-with-baby-woman-and-baby-are-lying-in-bed-white-background-looking-at-cam (1300x866, 92K)

One night stands are degenerate and don't feel good. Why do we always warn you how shitty casual sex is and people still go for it.
Just find a chick to settle down with even if she isn't 10/10 she'll appreciate you.

Then what about all the cheating whore moms user

Based

No. But if you follow my recommendation, maybe.

Shave your head. The receding hairline makes you look like a 50yo math teacher.

Grooming. Keep your neckline clean-cut and defined.

Hide your jaw behind a beard like Dan Bilzerian.

Attached: dan-bilzerian-in-november.jpg (734x898, 87K)

Men cheat to stay in a relationship (tolerate it)

Women cheat to get out of a relationship.

try growing your hair back and not looking like a demon rapist
t.20yo gorl

Attached: 1553794039807.jpg (1199x1316, 238K)

Grow out your hair on the top until you can get a hair transplant, put on more muscle, trim the body hair

Does Dan roid?

Cmon man the answer to this is obvious

Women cheat to find themselves.
Men cheat because their wife won't fuck em
Both are horrible people. Once a cheater always a shit eater

i hate this faggot trust fund baby
since the las vegas shooting video i fucking despise him.
he's a full fledged retard

Qrd?

Yeah, and he even posted his cycle somewhere, too lazy to look it up right now.

>my mom tells me I look like Statham, women love this shit

body is, face isnt

I can't believe this ugly, old turd thinks he should be able to fuck 20 year olds.

Why don't you age with dignity, shithead.