Free Gains

Hey man you want to build some muscle but you're broke? That's good man, that's real good.

Let's discuss how to acquire free gains.

And possums.

Attached: Resized_20190329_011925(1).jpg (1008x756, 552K)

Baking in epic bread

Attached: UA6dI3tt6c0.png (800x600, 512K)

i just want a gf bro

Attached: 1553656751290.jpg (1242x1231, 468K)

Attached: Resized_20190329_014955(1).jpg (756x1008, 462K)

This took me a few trips and im sorting through it. Anyone find anything good lately?

Attached: Resized_20190329_012232(1)(1).jpg (756x1008, 486K)

Normalfag whiner fuck off

Got some sups. Still sorting through there is a lot here

Attached: 20190329_023201.jpg (2560x1440, 1.52M)

That's a nice stash you got there Dinotendies

is this going to be another epic bread

Attached: 400.jpg (364x400, 84K)

too bad dumpster diving is illegal in my area.

also, great thread

I want to try this tomorrow. I didn't really like the regular c4

Attached: 20190329_023719.jpg (2560x1440, 984K)

OH BOY A DINO TENDIES THREAD

time to tuck myself in.

bro they really just throwing those quest cookies in the trash? those things are god tier with milk

Yes. A little expired but still good.

Attached: 20190329_024122.jpg (2560x1440, 969K)

I would never buy this but it's free so might as well.

Attached: 20190329_024407.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

where did you get all those stuff Dinotendies?

Dumpster haul. Check your local supplement shops, sometimes they throw out a bunch of stuff at once. A lot of times it's not even expired and they are forced to because corporate no longer wants to carry the product.

supp fairy

Checked.
Dinotendies is genuinely ahead of the game

Total haul

Attached: 20190329_025611.jpg (2560x1440, 1.52M)

Attached: 20190329_025744.jpg (2560x1440, 1.71M)

TENDIES :D

Attached: 20190329_025831.jpg (2560x1440, 1.89M)

What's the best timing for dumpster diving?
Does it matter if the area is close to you?

it's insane how much food goes into the trash. I've read in the news that there's a group of people in NY who goes around picking up trash from groceries and live off of it. almost all food in the trash was not even close to expiry when picked up immediately.

Eat Liver. It is the most nutritious food on the planet.

fucking mirin.

I have no idea how much all of this is worth but im sure its over $500

Right after the store closes

If properly sealed/packaged, food items are still fresh for some time after printed expiration date, but it's a liability for the store to offer those.

Which stores do you typically have the most luck with?

This. Places like nutrition shops are fine if its sealed processed food. I wouldn't go picking heads of lettuce or raw meat out of a dumpster. Although during the winter I was stocked up on gallons of milk.

It varies. Some places like to cut open all of their bags or the employees might take it. I will sometimes go for a long stretch and not find anything and then suddenly find a major haul like this so dont be discouraged if you dont find anything right away.

Check nutrition shops and places like dollar general and pharmacies.

I frequently find working appliances at dollar general.

Attached: 20190322_005656.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

Great haul

Can we expect to see a jacked up Yogurt in the coming months?

Possum bulk

Attached: 20190328_223020.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

absolute fucking qt

cute dog

can we get a rundown on the living situation?
Are you just trying to live a completely money free life?

have you ever been caught scavenging?

I'm trying to help Jow Forumsizens acquire free gains.

No. It's not illegal here. I was detained by the police once during a previous thread because they thought I was breaking into businesses.

Impressive. Would you please explain how to scout out good locations for scavenging and how/when to perform the search effectively?

easy, take a bunch of ambien and have your butler assist your workout while you're blacked out.

Basically go to a store that you like and look in their trash. I haven't had luck with electronics stores but there are a bunch of people on YouTube that go to places like game stop or clothing stores.

I mainly go to a few supplement shops, some pharmacies, grocery stores and dollar general.

Go right after the store closes and check the trash.

based sociopath

How much of those protien bars are just full of memebeans tho?
>100% egg protein
Based

Fuck yeah, Dino thread! Missed you, man.

Sweet Jesus

Most of the stores I'm interested in are located in malls and have their own trash removal services from the depth of mall hell.

Mind if I steal some?

Attached: 1552044978884.jpg (786x735, 87K)

>possums eat your protein
>eat the possums to get it back
row row fight the power

Anyone know about the legality/practicality of dumpster diving in australia?
T. Unemploye poorfag in sydney

Attached: jYt3ihr.jpg (775x1032, 225K)

Shoo

Can we discuss opossums

I wonder if I can do this in England.. That said I live in a small town

You may not live a glamorous lifestyle Tendies, but god damn it if you aren't inspiring.

Mirin dat haul, thinking i'm going to have to check stores in my area. I know it's hard to time, but how often do you check?

Impressive stuff. My city is small and I would be too afraid of my reputation/getting confronted or arrested, etc. If I didn't have a job I might.

Couple of years ago as a student I regularly dumpster dove from one upscale bakery. Girls that work there were nice and put everything in different bags. Never had any issues. Sometimes we'd grab a cheeky snack from the bins on the way home from the pub. To be honest ended up pretty bad as all I'd eat was 'artisanal sourdough', croissants, calzones etc. Got to the heaviest pre gym I'd ever been.

Place was taken over by homeless/junkies and they started locking the bins. A shame.

Should probably go back there and actually buy something now I'm making money.

Attached: 1513664648334.jpg (968x1296, 485K)

Holy shit dinotendies you absolute legend

Yes

I randomly check, but since it's a nutrition shop and it doesn't matter if it sits there a while unlike fresh food from a grocery store, find out when the trash is picked up and go the previous night.

Attached: Resized_20190328_214642(1).jpg (1008x756, 553K)

I'd be more concerned about snakes and spiders in the trash. It's their hunting ground for small rodents AND YOU.

The more you want her, the further away she will be

Have you ever taken them to a vet?

Lmao this is what my coach did when he was young. Guy squatted 225kg at 16 years old, around 67kg bw

Thanks for the inspo, I'm gonna try this at my local grocery this weekend. It's a little dingy though so I may have competition.

Today I went to the supplement store and bought 2 bags of whey for 50% off because they are a week from the expiration date. I thought about Dinotendies instantly, one day I hope to have the shamelessness to follow in his footsteps

how long did it take for Yogurt to warm up to you?

This stash is probably worth more than 150 dollars. Based

I dumpster pick at a local walgreens. Employee mentioned their locked compactor broke so they just bag up lightly expired anything and throw it in an open dumpster. Pretty sure as long as its not a locked container, its legal

this is the man that will defeat God

I really want to illegally(or legally, but who'd let me?) immigrate to US, move to Florida Keys and live like Dino.

So are you dumpster diving or what?

Most expiration dates are bullshit too. Trust your nose. If its off, you can smell it.

Just get your life together

SHOO NIGBLIN

Where do you find all this shit anyway? Supermarket trash cans? Even the protein?

Did Dino die?

My father used to dumpster dive and he has mad gains.. He'd randomly come home with literally 3 boxes of chocolate and I mean moving boxes basically or random food things. He never hit up the supps store,just grocery.. I'm gonna start doing this primarly with supps like GNC,Walgreens,CVS...

No they are wild possums.

She has been coming around since she was a baby

The test booster pills are worth $170 alone. I'll add all this up later but this is hundreds of dollars worth of sups. Some stores have a policy that even if the return is unopened l, they must throw it out. I believe that is the case here.

I N D I A
N
D
I
A

based euphoria poster

do you squat in the house or do you just use it as you gains lab?

either way, you should try doing some carpentry by going to home depot

Do you wash/clean your goods after looting them? Is there anything you wouldn't take?

Any UK bros that do this with success?

Posting in le epik thread

where do you live? how did you get a possum as a pet?
Sorry if I sound like a newfag but I've never heard of you :(

Yeah stuff like meat and unsealed produce. Like I said supps are usually good because they are sealed processed food. Yes always wash the containers before opening.

U.S.
I have befriended some wild possums with the aid of cat food and fried dumpster chicken. Places like popeyes, KFC and supermarkets that fry chicken always have left over and throw out entire garbage bags full of it.

Also tried the c4. It was ok but I wouldn't actually pay $70 for it. I usually drink instant coffee and I wasn't prepared for the niacin and beta Alanine feeling.

thanks for the reply

I would play this if there was more scat scenes

>tfw you open a jar of preworkout and it's less full than a bag of potato chips.

Dafuq, how long did it take you to tame your possum?

I don't understand why employees don't raid it themselves

Do you ever come across rival dumpster divers trying to move in on your turf

Not very long. The ones that come around here are friendly.

The best ones actually have large homeless camps next to them and sometimes it's hard to get stuff. Lucky for me they have little interest in supplements.

Because corporate will have people scope out the dumpsters. Fuck this company, besides I just steal shit off the shelves

I love you DinoTendies

Thats like 400 dollars worth of stuff

>reasons why I still come to Jow Forums

Where to get pet possums?

Checked and kekd