BAN WOMEN FROM THE GYM

Anything women gets involved with or touch degenerates into a competition for attention, who can be the most sluttiest. Protest should be about protesting, gaming should be about just that gaming etc.

Gym is not a place to show your ass

And twitch is not a place to flash your tits.
Www.Twitch.TV/okayitsrosh

Attached: 1553788712831.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hmoq9P6m3Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women wouldnt be whores if we didnt let them
And secondly of not for internet giving them instant gratification for acting likr whores

Even a 4/10girl can get massive confidence boost by posting a pic online, instantly being messaged by all sort of ahmeds

and youre not at the gym to fix your insecurities? youre just as damaged as the women you hate faggot

Dude is way too feminine to wear his hair like that.

>mfw when gym thots begin stretching 4 muh dick

Attached: 1553775247469.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

you would post yourself too if you were a woman.

B...but telling women you don't like their behaviour makes you an incel.

Stop advertising your twitch stream here thot.

>men going to the gym for self improvement
>thots going to the gym to act like sluts for attention
Wow youre right user its literally the same

insignificant shit like women in yoga pants is bothering your focus? lol you will never make it.

reddit-tier post

thots gonna thot

White men are the problem. The rope is the solution

Where do you idiots find all these gym thots? The women at my gym just show up and do their workout like everyone else.

>home gym master race
It's almost like you don't even want to make it but you're intent in showing every one that you're trying.

>can't dispute the argument

>not using thot energy to beat PRs

I don't get why you faggots care what kind of other people come to the gym when they literally don't impact your workout at all unless you let them.

Personally, I enjoy the eyecandy and the side-eye stares I get from gym-thots. Nothing like a girl with a phat ass in a matching gymshark outfit. Anyone saying they wish girls weren't allowed at their gym is a beta bitch virgin who shrinks at the thought of any female contact.

My lifts increase significantly when there is a gym thot within my general area.

>Anything women gets involved with or touch degenerates into a competition for attention, who can be the most sluttiest. Protest should be about protesting, gaming should be about just that gaming etc.

>Gym is not a place to show your ass

>And twitch is not a place to flash your tits.

it's way too obvious, incel. why are you limp dick losers so formulaic?

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

He is right tho, you are probably the low test incel in the webm

Which fag in the back are you? Look at those fucking leglets kek

interesting
because im 26 kissless virgin

this, I want women to mire me too and I know they do

reddit tier reply

>INCEL INCEL INCEL INCEL

Back to Tubblr with your buzzwords, filthy landbeast.

Attached: fatgirlflow-313679.jpg (590x456, 51K)

incel

>t. Incel

Have you heard of Vox Day's sexual hierarchy ideas? He builds on Alpha and Beta and also Beta means something different in his version.
A shut-in incel would be an "Omega" but a lot of the things we generally associate with being "beta" get assigned to what he calls a "Gamma."
A gamma is kind of like the soi archetype.
youtu.be/Hmoq9P6m3Z8
I think a lot of arguments on Jow Forums about women might be Gamma positions vs Omega positions.

This reply makes you sound like an incel.

Being permissive of shit you don't like doesn't make you strong.

>beeing so insecure about some female wearing skimpy apparel
>not using it as a natty test boost
I want incels to go back to . A real man doesn't allow himself to be distracted by the sight of femininity.

What is with the jump in beta whiteknights here all of a sudden? I've been away for a year what did I miss?

Being contrarian to contrarians to assert you are higher status, maybe?

Its true and its a distraction.

>yoga pants hugging their fucking pussy, going up their ass crack
>desperate ones wear really bright, flashy shit
>almost always using squat rack to push 30lbs... or retardedly low free weights... in slut attire...

Lol @ the framelet manlets

>T. incel

Would be nice to have gym sharia where men and women train seperately desu

insha'Allah

This.

Fire sale at whore market

Attached: absolutebanter.jpg (445x432, 20K)

Attached: yyDmMXy.jpg (1110x429, 165K)

I LOVE women and literally CUM when i make eye contact with one. lo you BETAs wouldnt get itl, being around women make sme want to CUM s oi do better lol. Im alhpa btw :^)

Fuuark saved

Attached: mootbtfo.png (834x979, 78K)

damn, she bad

Hi alhpa.

Why are women only areas allowed but we can’t have men only areas?

Because of historical oppression, you dumpass

Saw a gymshark thot at my gym this morning and I nearly complained to the manager about it.

Men could have them but their psychology makes them fight against working collectively like women can.
Which is a little strange because you think they'd be better at team work.
Just look at this thread. You can't even say "It would be nice to have a man only gym" without being called gay or incel.

This is literally one of the main reasons I switched to calisthenics from going to the gym/using freeweights. You don't see women in public calisthenic gyms.

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

>Men could have them but their psychology makes them fight against working collectively like women can.
this is literally the opposite of reality

Attached: 1478201359406.jpg (320x263, 17K)

it's not though, men never coordinate on social goals. try crying in front of a man and see what it gets you. in before some bullshit like "i've never cried and if i did, i'd LOVE keeping it to myself" with the latter part of that being exactly the point.

men tolerate each other in the workplace and on the field because they don't share their neuroticism. its a boon there, but when it comes to interaction, we're locked in a state of perpetual open competition without the pretense of genuine emotional support.

>she cheated on me
that sucks man

>he cheated on me
what a fucking asshole, i'm never speaking to him again and neither will anyone in our social circle.
>they all stick to this except the one girl who fucks you because she secretly hates her friend

there are upsides and downsides to both methods for sure but broadly speaking women coordinate social responses way better

Isn’t it actually illegal though. I’m pretty sure it’s illegal in the UK. Someone should take puregym to court over it and see what happens.

I disagree. Men don't like to think of themselves as victims or impose. Women collectively created women's only gyms by way if their feeling victimized by men.
In a co-ed gym women can very easily impose rules that would not otherwise be there.
>LUNK ALARM
A man's psychology would be more like thinking a male-only gym would be nice so maybe one day he'll have enough money to open one, but he never does.

>emotional support=coordination and team work
sure, roastie. Group hugs and crying about your feelings will accomplish great military, athletic and scientific feats such as... well you tell me.
Men compete because we can't afford not to. We don't have the luxury of being coddled to and protected by everyone.
t. incel

Must be getting fit moving those heavy goal posts.

r u ok

advocating for women's rights on an anonymous basket weaving forum won't get you pussy

Attached: 1552793101621.jpg (540x720, 33K)

You seem upset.

>not enjoying some thot who stuffed her ass down in too small gym pants and you can see through to her slutty underwear when she bends over

I go to the gym for this

>men cant work collectively because they can't cry in front of each other
>yes they can
>wtf stop moving le goal
Whores really are stupid

>someone advocating egalitarian values must be doing so only as a way to impress women because the only way to impress women is to serve them

your projection really says a lot about how desperate you are in your relationship towards women

you know, misrepresenting the arguments of the person you're arguing doesn't make you any smarter :>

>instant reddit accusation
you really shouldn't let things get to you, pally.

He still has a point. Men can collaborate perfectly well, not opening up like it is an alcoholics anonymous meet doesnt mean we cant work in group or share our feelings with friends. Also I think you are mixing up the concepts of friends and coworkers

Youre way too gay for caring about his looks.

This is actually the redditest post Ive read. Pls go back you and the other redditors thinking this is not reddit.

i'm not the person he was arguing with, so i can't and won't stand for his or her arguments

although with that said, the person never did say that men can't collaborate either

He a cute

You're talking to at least two dudes so you might be mistaking some of his input with mine, FYI.
The part I should underline is when I said "like women can."
I didn't say they can't do team work at all. That's why I also said "is a little strange...you think they'd be better..."
Men obviously are good at team work and better than women.
But women have their own kind of team work and men are fucking shit at it which the other user talked about.
See: breast cancer funding vs prostate cancer funding.
So a men's only gym is something nigh-impossible to get done because men think it's weird or gay or makes them incels or whatever else.

you have no male friends and have never had to work a hard job in a male team in your life

>that'll get women to suck my dick for sure!!

Attached: 1422551010046.jpg (470x521, 43K)

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

Attached: 1547647237004.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Difference between these beta dyels and a chad is that chad would stand there and look with "oh yea" face.

Attached: nastyanass.png (641x608, 498K)

I thought it was a girl until I read this comment.

I really wouldn't care that much if there were such a thing as a "men only" gym, but as soon as these whores catch wind of it, they'd petition the government to run it into the ground because "Muh misogyny".

Attached: FB_IMG_1551799228309.jpg (720x582, 22K)

>incel sees gym thot
>gets triggered

Like clockwork. Have sex you fucking virgin.

Thanks for sauce.
I don't like her anymore.

NOBODY WILL FUCKING LET ME!!!!! ARGHHHHHHGGHGHAWRETFSDUIgnjpv

Attached: 35411367518.png (2892x1551, 3.36M)

I haven't fapped in a week and just seeing mia's face makes my dick diamonds

Hookers exist, you know.

It's not the same. That's like buying the 1st place in some competition. You get it, but doesn't feel like a success.

More like ban dyel from the gym.

Stupid fucking incel. Just get your dick wet.

The thing I find funny about "incel" as an insult is that usually the target is a white guy with self-respect who won't degrade himself by sleeping with fatties and whores, and the antagonizer is a white knight beta cuck who tries to get women to sleep with him by being a male feminist and gets perpetually shut down.
Classic projection.

Get serious. The only people who complain about gym thots are bitter virgins who would, in fact, sleep with fatties and whores if they had the opportunity. The rest of us are well-adjusted enough to not be distracted and enjoy the show between our sets.

>INCEL!!

Attached: 93697A3B-FB74-4692-A573-07E5C1F672AA.jpg (1024x617, 123K)

I think it's gamma males vs omega males.

youtu.be/Hmoq9P6m3Z8

Attached: incels.jpg (1670x1670, 220K)

>yfw you thought this was a clever post

Attached: 20190325_200231.jpg (181x321, 37K)

If allowed, females will always seek to enter male dominated spheres because the lack of competition and exclusivity they find drives up their chances of getting attention and or a desirable partner.

tl;dr the last few centuries are filled with major whoopsies on the part of western men.

>incels are liberals
it makes sense now

Incels are almost all far right tho lol

whatever you say, incel.

Nice projection, virgin.

shut the fuck up you worthless nigger

Attached: faggot.png (1707x912, 190K)

Jokes on you roastie, I'm a faggot. I can loath women completely and get laid just fine.

>men going to the gym for self improvement
>thots going to the gym to act like sluts for attention
Considering the "self improvement" aspects for you incels seems to come down to hoping women notice you for your muscles, preening like peacocks because you can't just talk to them...
...yes it is basically the same.

>whore trying to sound smart
lol!

Attached: muh kobiety.jpg (1860x1880, 1.37M)

>Anything women gets involved with or touch degenerates into a competition for attention
So that's why I behave like an ass when women touch me

Attached: 1552165201467.png (396x385, 119K)

in my gym i always stare at the thots
i had few situations where thots came with the management to me asking me why am i starring at them
now keep in mind that i'm not stupid and when i stare at them i make sure to also work out so i can always say
>what? i literally just work out and was placed in that direction
>look just becasue you come here in skimpy clothing doesn't mean everyone looks at you

if you come dressed like a whore to gym i WILL stare at you and there's NOTHING you can do about it

Attached: 1523807472191.png (2400x1900, 1.56M)