How do I eat 3300 calories every day?

I've done it before and went from 135 to 180lbs by eating a dave's tripple or baconator for lunch everyday along with a 1700 calorie Milk shake with natural peanut butter for dinner.

After dealing with an injury I'm trying to get back into lifting a year and a half later at 150 lbs and I want to bulk smarter but I dont know any other way.
I'm such an ectomorph at 5'11 that I pretty much looked as muscular as I did before the bulk but just bigger, so I'm not afraid of getting fat. I'm afraid of doing this because I dont know what the consequences of eating shit everyday will be for my body.

Attached: 1537363528929.jpg (1080x1349, 526K)

Dont fall for the meme of eating fast food

whole chicken every day

GOMAD

how the fuck I DONT eat 3000 calories every day? Im so faaat

>he fell for the dirty bulk meme
just eat nutritious calorically dense food, I'm not quite sure what you mean by how? whole meats, tubers, healthy fats (trash the hydrogenated oils) etc.

Unseasoned chicken for lunch or dinner every day, ideally both. just remember to treat eating like a workout, don't become too comfortable/ satisfied with what you're eating and track calories hard to develop an innate sense of what meets your daily caloric intake.

Niggy im bulking on 4200kcal. Fucking hate it but whatever it takes:
400g noodles - 1400kcsl
400g meat - 420 kcal
Orange juice - 440kcal
100g sunflower seeds - 550kcal
100g peanut butter - 600kcal
100g low fat cheese - 240kcal
100g Quark - 350kcal

Should be around 3500kcal and 280g Protein

Ah a tip: eat small meals all trougout the day otherwise you will end in puke city

Your math is shit. It's 4000.

Fucking blacks

>400g meat- 420kcal
doubt.png

I wish I had a Dave's triple rn desu
Or a baconator. Wendy's is chad tier fast food

Calm your bitchtits autismo

Even better

It's my favorite, and when I started to get bored of it I just added bacon.

I just wish It didnt taste like shit when microwaved because I work nights and they close at midnight.

I had the same problem. Bulked up a few kg’s, quit the gym and lost it all again. I’m still a good few kgs above my original weight though.

imagine ripping her dress off and brutally anal fisting her until she prolapses;

cheese

>OP asks for calorie dense foods because he can't eat a lot in one sitting
>dumbass fatty suggests eating unseasoned chicken for lunch and dinner

100g of chicken only have around 100kcal. Worst advice ever.

Motherfucking hash browns

Sound the Somali "child" refugee.

Don't need to jump straight into it, OP. Taper up your kcals. Your metabolism and activity will increase to respond to the increasing nutrition, so you'll feel the hunger and need for more food instead of just overwhelming it all at once. This will also help keep you leaner as you won't start immediately with a stupid surplus and will instead slowly maintain a slight surplus for growing.

Oil and other fats

i already had 1300kcal just from my breakfast.

I bought dozens and still have a lot in my freezer. I would have 2-3 at a time and put some maple syrup on them. I just ate so many I got sick of them.
McDicks?

Attached: vuj388mql3b21.png (477x600, 442K)

>Your metabolism and activity will increase to respond to the increasing nutrition, so you'll feel the hunger and need for more food instead of just overwhelming it all at once

It's always nice to read this, but it's wishful thinking. I've had to force myself to eat on every bulk I've ever been on, for years.
It never gets better. I'm never hungrier.

if you don't get enough calories, double the size of your meals. bulking is not hard, just go with high protein-high calorie food.
or
you like broccoli with rice and chicken? add some butter to your rice, for example. taste good and adds more calories.

Huh. I notice for me, my bodyheat, energy, and general activity starts to ramp up.

I am cutting on ~2500kcal. I am 6'1, 216lbs with 17% bf. How the fuck am I supposed to eat about 220 grams of protein a day? How do you guys do it? Everything has shitload of fats in it, but not much protein

My energy also goes up, but at the end of a bulk I'm never hungrier than before. It's always so relieving when I can finally stop eating that much.
I was an undereater as a kid, I guess that's just the way I'm going to be forever. But now I decide whether I lose or gain weight

If you're cutting you're supposed to eat clean foods. If you eat a breakfast of eggs and oats, veggies and chicken for lunch, veggies and beef in the evening and drink a protein shake as a snack you're going to have a lot of protein, not too many calories and a pretty low amount of fat

I do tho. Even during bulking most of my diet consists of meat, dairy, eggs, veggies, nuts, peanut butter and lastly protein shakes. Theres a big dairy culture where i am from and i havent found a store that would have egg whites in this shithole country. Also everything is expensive compared to salaries