Wait.. user, uh, you're stronger than this girl.. right? Its only 475lbs. I sincerely hope so

Wait.. user, uh, you're stronger than this girl.. right? Its only 475lbs. I sincerely hope so.

Attached: MaleSadDungbeetle.webm (640x800, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bu3z-kgh8Cw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17n0djggdzzn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

45×6=/=475

>expect a mixed grip, with straps and belt, sumo
>stiff-legged mixed grip no straps

I can respect that, she got 90 lbs on me

Its 215kg

what a fucking qt

hitching

ZERO

get fucked europe
theres no way that six plates add up to 475 lbs. unless you live in an alternate dimension with 70 lb weight plates.

>the strongest females in the world are weaker than the average male
this except unironically

She deadlifted 205 kg x5 yesterday I think. I hate it that she out pulled me by a rep. I need to get stronger.

how long has she been lifting?

nah, the average male is quite weak. it doesn't take long for the average male to be stronger than the strongest females though

she injects insulin

this is rather disgusting. stop posting these beasts

>that autismo asian girl in the back dancing or whatever
it's like a fucking cartoon

Don't know exactly, I think she has been active her whole life due her mom pushing her to do it. She even posted on Jow Forums once lel.

This as well. There is one trip at plg. Name is Virtus. Guy is diabetic. Is strong and ripped at the same time.

You’re gonna be floored when you learn about kg plates man

Also Jessica just pulled 510lbs in competition, this is her old best by a mile. I’ve competed with her twice now, she’s weirdly average looking in person

That’s because deadlifts are a meme excersize

I don't know if I could lift that but I know that I can still pee on her

Attached: 027.png (1000x1000, 137K)

I'm not

>The guy in the black dress watching her lift

I'd actually be open to this

She deadlifts a lot more than that now.
instagram.com/p/Bu3z-kgh8Cw/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17n0djggdzzn4

OP the FAGGOT getting BTFO for not being smart enough to count plates properly !

Attached: laughing hard.jpg (593x580, 27K)

it's a 130 lbs bar though

25kg x 6 + 10kg x 2 + 20kg bar + 5kg (collars)
150kg + 20kg + 20kg + 25kg = 215kg
215kg = ~475lbs

I don't know, I've never squatted or deadlifted in my entire life cause I ain't a fag.

>2019 dyel fags still dont understand a woman can lift more than them with training
just look at her legs

Looks like 365
>Me in the back benching 155 like a boss

almost like we have different bodies or something

Based and redpilled

its false though

women who lift look like such dogs. holy shit that's disgusting, fuck off

me in the back

Attached: a.png (139x147, 24K)

Congratulations on being DYEL as fuck

if you can't deadlift you will never get big.

are those programming socks

>DYEL
What? That woman pulls 200kg. Deadlift is a DYEL cope exercise. You can pull 300kg and still will look like a weak faggot. Just do curls and bench lmao.

I wish. I fucked my lower back pretty hard. Might quit squats and DLs forever

Or you can just do curls and bench and just be a weak faggot.

She locks out very early because of long monkey arms. If she had average arm length she wouldn't lockout 315.

it doesnt take long for the average male to get strong anyways. Only one year to be strong and 2-4 years to be strong as fuck.

wtf does this shit even mean?

Cute

It means she has body/limb lenghts for deadlifting, dyel.

imagine being this insecure, making excuses why you can't deadlift 475 but a 150lb grill can

you literally cant

There are so many people who pussy out and cant do deads or squats. lol scrawny forever, FOREVER

Sour grapes much?

Very impressive desu, she is strong as fuck

Not equals is universally accepted as bang equals or exclamation equals in the programming world and it's sort of seeped out into normie life l, ie:

45x6 != 475

Well not universally but it's a convention everyone knows. Normie need to adopt it so we have some consistency so please use it.

>mixed grip
>belt
>high socks

pfft

I can deadlift and squat more than 475 for reps, keep projecting. It's simply a fact she has perfect leverages for deadlifting. Now show me her squat and bench.

that's not hitching.

In math it’s more commonly (hand) written as =/= so I doubt you’ll see any common convention adopted any time soon

I doubt the squat, sorry bro.

The way you pointed it out were if she's in an advantage and thats why she can lift it. Why would you even be this shallow?

Post webm of squat.

That's okay, not everyone is as weak as you.

It's ok, I doubt both the dead and the squat.

Might as well switch your gender if you can not pull 500 lol

That is exactly my point. She only lifts that weight because of extreme deadlift leverages. Still impressive, but it wouldn't happen with average female leverages.

>dyels getting btfo by gurl lifters
stay salty

It makes me so irrationally angry when people have cute little pre-lift movements.

its just muscle you coping gronk

t. Clueless DYEL that doesn't know anything about lifting

>she's only strong because of genetics
you know you're using a HAES cope, right?

Yes, it's impressive. I just find it weird that everytime someone do something crazy on this board it's always pointed out that "it's only because of X".
Anywho, for example I see that Halfthor is the strongest man alive because of how hes built, but I find it stupid to point out.

>≠

Shes got about 50lbs on me but Ive only being training 6 months, fair play to her

this, holy fuck

>she’s weirdly average looking in person
You take that back right now

faggot

This is an e-stat that someone who has never deadlifted would come up with

>abusing leverages to lock a weight out 2 inches from the floor is strong
No it's not. She has 50% of the ROM most women would have to lock it out. If she relied more on musculature/strength instead of leverages, she wouldn't pull more than 330 - 350lbs. Still impressive for a woman.

>she wouldn't pull more than 330 - 350lbs
this line of thought is literally meaningless. she lifts what she lifts. her arms being 2 inches longer is a slight advantage but basically meaningless, saying "she wouldnt lift x if y" is a redundant statement and is cope

In a powerlifting competition, sure, it's a meaningless squabble and her lift is legit. As an actual test of physical strength? It's not meaningless. Deadlift as a test of strength for monkey armed people isn't very good because they move the weight a small amount to lock it out, relying more on leverage than strength/muscles.

Holy shit that's the first time I've seen a video of a girls doing a deadlift that's not a sumo. Good for her

her strength/muscles out weigh her slight advantage in leverage by a mile. I pull 6pl8 sumo and squat 230kg because I have short femurs. if some 3pl8 pulling twink came up to me and told me his lifts were comparable to mine because he wanst using leverages to his advantage I would laugh in his fucking face

You fucking buffoon, != Tells the compiler to COMPARE 2 things to see IF they are unequal, it doesn't explicitly state that 2 things are unequal like the normal math symbol does.
I know you wanna lowkey flex about your coding knowledge to normies as if it made you cool or some shit but you're just being annoying, retarded and incorrect. Fucking kys

>Tells the compiler to COMPARE 2 things to see IF they are unequal
Doesn't that require an accompanying if() statement, though? Of course the command != in isolation doesn't do anything because setting something not equal makes no sense if you're not setting it equal to something else, but in a pure definition sense, doesn't != by itself just mean "does not equal"?

Statistically almost all men are stronger than almost all women. Obviously there are outliers but this is true for 99% of the population.

The PT / "nutritionist" at my local gym has a picture like this as her PT profile pic but there is only 2.25 plates on it, sure for a girl that's good but I could lift that after only a few months, fair play though to women who lift. I've been getting my gf interested in it and had to untrain all the meme phrases like "I just want to tone not build muscle" bs from her brain and she's doing well now.

The woman in that pic / women who have been lifting for a couple of years are for sure stronger than an untrained man, mostly, but within a year most men should be stronger than 99% of women

Usual terminology outside of muh coding for 'does not equal' is /=.
Also yes to the OP question I deadlift more than that girl, doesn't make it not impressive for her to do though.

Fucking nerd

If one took a man and woman of equal strength genetic capacities and put them through the same training with scaled but equivalent diets for the same amount of time, assuming no setbacks due to injury or non-compliance of any kind, the man will come out lifting higher absolute loads. When you scale it for lifter bw and shit then it gets more fuzzy.

>deadlifts 50kg more than he squats
Another twink with good pulling leverages
Short femurs are good for squatting you estatting incel.

I deadlift 30kg more than I squat you brainlet. and I have 19 inch femurs, which gives me good leverages for squat AND sumo dls. never reply to my post again unless you get a 400 wilks

You need to be able to count to post here, user.

No it doesnt. Its a comparison operator.

Cope, it took me 4 months to deadlift 405

Took me 6 months to deadlift 415 x 5

kek

Nice where are you at now?

Fat

not him but I have long femurs but even longer arms and excellent hamstring mobility

Weak

Only 560 2.5 years later.
Got injured.