So if you are supposed to do 3 times more pulling than pushing does that mean if i do two push in one day itd mean 6...

So if you are supposed to do 3 times more pulling than pushing does that mean if i do two push in one day itd mean 6 times pulling?

Attached: 1549903301073.jpg (432x767, 68K)

>So if you are supposed to do 3 times more pulling than pushing
complete bullshit

t. Can't fly with his lats
Stay pleb

Just start rowing like I did until I hurt my wrist

>tfw never will have a girl look at me like that because I'm always going to love them more than they love me

Attached: sewsad.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

I've got a gf that looks at me like that. Pretty sure she's got bpd, she's batshit insane. Would not recommend

Same my crazy friend who thinks she's my gf gives me these super intense stares after fucking and I have to look away from her because it freaks me the fuck out.

You'll get over being that guy once you've had your heart broken a few times and broken a few hearts yourself. We're all going to make it brahs

no it would mean 8 times because 8 is 3 times more than 2

bros...

Attached: goose1.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

holy fuck i read this post , then looked at the picture and i thought "probably bpd" then i looked at your post

>8 is 3 times more than 2
:thingken:

But you can get lats with diddlies
>inb4 DLs are a pull

Lol I HAD a gf that looked at me like that and she didhave bpd and didn’t take her medicine. She was basically insane
I still miss her tho actually maybe not come to think of it she did me wrong in a lot of ways.
Crazy hoes arent good bros they leave you heart broken 9 out of 10 times

So are you gonna answer my quest

The 1:2 or 1:3 push:pull ratio is a bit of a meme. When people talk about it it's just about volume as in reps. Doing something like band pull apart or face pulls would count towards it, just get the total reps in. These movements are easy to superset with your bench sets as well.

>3 times

You’re supposed to do at least 1.5 times the amount of pulling, if not 2 times. If you bench 3x8 then you should do something like 3x12 face pulls or rear delt flys or whatever, ideally after your push, or in the next workout in the day following.

>mfw recently got my heart broken and I get what you mean

Attached: 1542084936558.jpg (639x606, 26K)

Watch for the ho's with BPD/NPD too, guys.

Extremes:"id kill myself w/o you", "you're so amazing at __!" Low-key marginalizing of things important to you & feats of deception means you need a way the fuck out.

Mine would literally zone out in and focus on a point in room mid conversation then would start crying after she realized what happened. This was her extreme tho and would only happene under immense pressure, like before exams and shit. God damn i lived her and miss her sometimes because she did make me feel someways after such a long time but that shit wasowkey scary sometimes.
One day she opened up to me and told me she had a senior bf when when she was a in firet year hs and the guy basically took advantage of her for sex and left without saying anything after he graduated. Kinda reminds me of the fucking incels we have here who say” ye bro just go for the younger girls get you a piece of that fresh puss”. I looked the guy up on facebook and he is a soiboy and I could break him half in real life if i wanted. So imagine that type.
Idk bros everything has a reason since I had this relationship with her I really stopped calling girls whores with bpd and all that shit we get fed by the redpill. Yea it is true a lot of girls are attention whores with mental problems that they themselves put on themselves but there are some real ones who are wctually fucked up and avoiding them the moment you find out about their situation is not the most morally right thing to do. Like she did drain the life out of me when i look back at it and i probably did help her get over all this shit but now i am left broken.
Fucking life is weird man

>you are supposed to do 3 times more pulling than pushing

wat

You guys.... I'm hurting right now, too
How do I stop these sudden outburts of despair and crying?

Drowning my sorrow in whiskey was the thing that worked for me

The concept of making sure that you dont do to little pulling exercises and make sure that they are in proportion to pushes makes sense to prevent imbalances and shoulder issues. But 3x as much pulls as push? wtf? Where have you heard this.

Lmao getting stared down by a girl. You will be his bf and she will cheat you and you will forgive or else she stares ya down.

Lift harder

Sorry but this is bullshit. If you work your back with chins, rows, deadlifts then you are fine. In fact, you could probably bench press and only bench press 3 times a week for the rest of your life without any issues. Our bodies are not 100% symmetrical, we have muscle groups larger and stronger then others and our anatomy does not require us to have 100% balance of the muscles. Far from it.

>has crazy friend who thinks she’s his gf
>still has sex with her

Dude, what the fuck are you doing? Get out of there my man.

>One day she opened up to me and told me she had a senior bf when when she was a in firet year hs and the guy basically took advantage of her for sex and left without saying anything after he graduated. Kinda reminds me of the fucking incels we have here who say” ye bro just go for the younger girls get you a piece of that fresh puss”. I looked the guy up on facebook and he is a soiboy and I could break him half in real life if i wanted. So imagine that type.
Good job on buying her sob story. Every fucking girl has a experience of hooking up with a dude then he breaks it off cus it was only about the sex.

>who are wctually fucked up and avoiding them the moment you find out about their situation is not the most morally right thing to do.
Its required of you to stay with someone because you find out they are troubled.

> Like she did drain the life out of me when i look back at it and i probably did help her get over all this shit but now i am left broken.
Fucking life is weird man
You did not help her get out of anything. She is just as messed up as she was before. All that happened was that she drained you, and she'll drain another 100 dudes like some kind of vampire before her times over.

>wouldn't recommend
>still with her

I feel a bit like When things are good, they're great. She can be very sweet and loving. Plus sometimes it's nice to have an 18 year old qt all over you. While it's draining, sometimes I also feel like I help her n shit. I feel bad when I think about breaking up with her because I imagine how bad she might feel and stuff. Then I wonder if I'll just end up regretting things. I've totally bought into that "I'll get better I swear" talk. Trying to get out of that mentality so I can end things.

Attached: 1532530945991.jpg (540x419, 21K)

Get busy and try to sleep well. Nothing else helps

Shit, you might be me. Gf has mad anxiety and body image issues. Don't want to leave as it'll break her. Fuck. Advice?

holy shit that's fucking hot

they wont look at you like that BECAUSE you love them more than they love you, its basic, they want what they think they can't have or don't deserve, no one wants a desperate puppy

I’m going to PUSH a giant fucking turd onto your mom’s chest right after I PULL my dick out of her then use my LEGS to stomp her fucking skull in