Does donating blood mess up your gains?

Does donating blood mess up your gains?

Attached: davanje-krvi-740x757.jpg (740x757, 48K)

yes retard

Even if it mess up your gains,doesn't helping people reward the loss?

Nothing can compensate for the lost gains

Kek

>cares more about the wellbeing of others than his own gains

never making it bro

You can donate blood once 2-3 months.I prefer to do that than go out and drink every week or so.I like my mental gains that I can help somebody

>inb4 ur blood in smbd else's bepis :DDD

In the short term yeah but not by much and the body making new blood cells to replace the lost is actually beneficial. If you're bulking, you'll want to eat a bit more

i tried donating once, but couldnt watch my gains be lost like that, so i, of course, i jerked the bag out of the nurses hand and just chugged it

no gains were lost that day

Not op but I just realised this:
>be me
>be virgin
>donate blood regularly
>at some point my blood probably powered someone's erection while fucking
Does this make me some kind of blood cuck?

Attached: 1553444523156.png (996x892, 1.4M)

No, you cucked the guy. Instead of it being 100% him fucking the girl, it was closer to 90-10, with your blood partially cucking his blood.

More like your blood doesn't lift his dick up
>ur virgin blood vs my chads blood

Tfw it was my blood fucking chad's girlfriend all along
Nothing personal, kid

Attached: 1534096874710.jpg (600x918, 109K)

Why would chad need someone else's blood in the first place?
Your blood is probably fucking some land whale congratulations

I donate blood every 4 months. I notice 0 performance difference.
I was interested in this topic too when I started and some one on Jow Forums linked me to an article, long ago, with research about blood donation and marathon runners. It did affect their performance, they got slower times in their 1 hour long runs(or something like that) just by a minute.
If you're a non professional athlete it will have very little impact on you. Just make sure you're donating to actual hospitals

Plus your blood also gets fucked by tons of dudes. Not that that would be anything new

fuk

Attached: 1552231691689.jpg (730x350, 16K)

Homosexuals aren't allowed to donate blood. So don't even bother.

Attached: 27918087456_5f04d29864_b.jpg (684x1024, 195K)

Delet this

Attached: 6e3.jpg (979x1200, 89K)

good idea, donate your blood for a cookie and orange juice so Dr. Rothberg can use it to save Treymont's life after he got shot in that home invasion then send the $50,000 bill to Medicaid

Most of the blood is used for elderly, burn victims and terminal cancer patients and other skin/blood diseases that require weekly/monthly transfusions

Without a doubt. There is no data on how much it actually matters when it comes to any kind of physical performance, but it literally takes MONTHS for all your blood values (like iron etc) to recover to optimal levels (which is why you also cant donate more than once every X months). I think we can safely say that having suboptimal blood values for months isnt the best thing for making gains.

After raising a daughter, is giving blood the most cucked thing you can do?

Attached: 1641246823164.jpg (222x227, 10K)

>not donating blood and getting bombed on 3 beers
>ngmi

I'll probably give blood when I get back from my overseas stuff.
Got too much blood anyway

>getting bombed on alcohol
Not gonna make it

Jow Forums, what's your blood type? Based B- here

Apparently it costs you like 600 calories, so make sure you eat more after

It's like 2 months max for red cells, the rest is restored earlier. You will only notice this if you're training on a really high level. But indeed, it's less than optimal.

It's perfect for cutting tho: 0.5 liters of blood costs around 600 kcal to replace!

>pipe hitting intensifies

Yes it does, but not THAT much. It wrecks your cardio though.

>have hemochromatosis
>required to give blood as often as possible
fugg
it's not that bad but I wish they weren't blood jewing me

Attached: 1549211848968.png (1015x676, 166K)

>it wrecks your cardio

You mean if you workout the same day or the next day, or you think that it wrecks your cardio in long-term ?

Then you should be one that realizes donating blood improves the health of men. You don't even have to have this condition to benefit from decreasing your body's iron stores since Iron is such a potent oxidizer and promoter of inflammation and most men have too high levels unlike women who control their level through menstruation for a good chunk of their lives. According to some biologists, it can in great part explain the lifespan difference between men and women.

I had pretty high levels so I got tested for hemo and I didn't have it but I still perceived benefits from dropping my levels by donating a few times and avoiding Heme Iron.

Nothing long-term, but it takes about a month (depending on nutrition) to replenish the lost red blood cells. You'll get winded more quickly, especially in the first 1-2 weeks.

imagine receiving some incels blood yuck