Now that I have all these gains, how do I get over my crippling social anxiety and talk to women...

Now that I have all these gains, how do I get over my crippling social anxiety and talk to women? How do I do it in a way where they don't see me as some roided-up pick-up artist?

Am I going to make it?

Attached: vwks6du4i2ky.jpg (640x480, 26K)

That's tinytrip.
Post your actual body faggot.

I was hoping everyone forgot about him. I haven't lurked Jow Forums for years. Pic related is me.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 58K)

Post face

If you approach her and she's interested, you win
If you approach her and she's not interested, you also win because that means you overpowered your anxiety and won't go to bed thinking "man... I wish I would have talked to her"

Keep in mind that women LOVE to be approached/seduced/complimented. They only dislike it when they're not into you, in which case you will know rightaway from their lack of enthusiast and short answers to your questions.
I know it's cliché but ask yourself; what do you have to lose? What's the worst that can happen?

stop being a faggot that

I was about to approach this girl in college today. I see her every day but don't know her name.

I rehearsed it in my mind 100 times.
Moment comes. Yeah I'm out.
I'm so pathetic.

I refuse to believe that people with such bodies can have any kind of
>social anxiety
this is just far beyond my reasoning

like what the fuck dude, this body + average face and you are still attractive as fuck

because it's about how you view your self not how you look

>this body
This 5'6 150lbs body you mean...

read "the rational male"

kinda related to pick-up-artistry, but more of a collection of essays on the true nature of women

>implying frank's insanity is that easily forgettable

who cares, this dude has pretty fucking good ratios

Ok, ok. This is me.

Attached: 851E33DE-D3B0-48CC-B6F4-3D98B0B7E71F.jpg (481x690, 72K)

Believe it.

If I were to post pic of my face and body but told you I was a 27yo kissless wizard you'd say I was bullshitting or must have severe autism....

I just have crippling social anxiety which means I stay at home 95% of the time and never even look girls in the eye.

The same way you made your gains.

Start weak and pathetic and do little and build from there.

damn bro I wish I could have a gymbuddy of sorts

Pity on you, hope you'll get better
I actually have severe acne and hormonal problems, I look like shit and I feel like it too
seems like at least my anxiety has reasonable ground

How do you build up to talking to a slut from not talking to a slut?

My body isn't as good as op's pic but good enough to get some mires every now and then. Still I have a hard time approaching women.

Starting stuttering to strong talk

How do I quit pussying out of talking to women?

Trial and error.

>muhh autism sperlord
sperlords are actually self unaware loud cunts so you faggots are just failed normie pussies.