6ft2

>6ft2
>240lbs
>35% bf
>250-500mg test E (+ AI) / week
>2400 kcal
>plain oats, boiled eggs, steamed chicken, boiled rice, tangerines, steamed spinach and broccoli
>Bill Starr's Linear 5x5
approximately how long would it take me to get pic related? i've plateaued progress on stronglifts

Attached: idealbody2.png (734x732, 868K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitmole.org/upper-lower-split/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>6'2
>30% bf
You fucking fat fuck your gear is bunk you piece of shit

That guy is obviously natty btw
>6'2 240lbs 35% bf

It would take you about 2-3 years if you're dedicated

>You fucking fat fuck your gear is bunk you piece of shit
well it seems to be working pretty well so far. Would you rather me not be doing any of this at all and just go back to being even more of a fat fuck?
damn, even if i bumped up to 500/week? sounds like i should hop on some low doses of DNP

Attached: 1526088585505.png (599x605, 13K)

Unless you plan on doing at least half an hour of actual cardio every Day, drop the calories to 2000/day.

And you wont look anywhere near like that doing a meme 5x5. You simply under work most of your muscles, especially in the upper body where the vast majority (not counting in mass) of your muscles are. You would need a minimum of two days with only upper body training a week to achive a respectable physique

No you shouldve lost weight without gear you defeatist fuck

What if I'm same height, really skinny (6-7% bf), but never did a workout / sport
how long would it take

>Unless you plan on doing at least half an hour of actual cardio every Day, drop the calories to 2000/day.
sounds like that's what i'll have to do to hit the 1kg / 2lb a week mark, the last time i did this was on 1850 and i nearly feinted in the gym but that was because i didn't penny pinch measure enough rice with my chicken and probably would've felt a lot better with an extra 150 calories even though it sounds small; that and it happened when i only ate breakfast, can only go after my chicken
>And you wont look anywhere near like that doing a meme 5x5
damn, should i literally just hop on zyzz's routine then lol?
oof, how is workout out loosing weight gaining muscle being fit and eating clean and supplementing defeatist again? i'm confused

i have low natural testosterone and high estrogen by the way, so it's not like i'm gaining anything by being off test, if anything it's helping me
why you hijacking my thread brah

even though i couldnt' guess my own i'd say in less than a year with some test since you're so lean

Attached: 1368023908259.png (357x346, 333K)

Wow you are fucking pathetic OP. You clearly have zero idea on how to diet/train and your first instinct is to hop on testosterone and want to add DNP because you can't diet properly?

You're not going to make it you flabby LAZY fuck.

Attached: Tinytrip-2.jpg (497x403, 19K)

Sorry my dude, going through a lot last few weeks so I'm looking for some tips if it's even worth to try being fit :/

Why would you jump on gear at 35 percent body fat did you at least build up some dirty strength and size and then decide to cut down or are you literally wasting steroids and noob gains on a cut?

What are your 1rms?

Let's begin from the start; are you on gear right now? Can you post a bodypic and tell us what's your routine?

Swap steamed chicken for beef mince. Vertical Diet works for a reason better nutrients and the extra bit of fat in the diet actually helps fat loss and body functions. Try it for 4 weeks and don't go lower than 2000 cals or you'll be sabotaging your own gains and progress. Keep the cals as high as you can while still losing 2 lbs a week. If you have to drop some carbs on off days and up them workout days.

20 weeks at 2lbs a week is 40lbs steadily lost obviously it won't be that straightforward but at least you can recalculate every 10 lbs down.

Try making calorie reduction the LAST option after everything else as once you drop them you've run our of tricks.

Upper/lower split 4 days a week. Add a cardio Day too.

Use the first two days gir strength work, use the other two for hypertrophy work.

And Dont bother with deadlifts even if it is in your routine

for you it definitely is, for some reason most people on here will tell you it's not which is kind of ironic since they *claim* to be all about support and self improvement lmao
yes, no, i do stronglifts 5x5 but til failure since my plateau
>Swap steamed chicken for beef mince
how am i supposed to hit my protein macros on beef mince?
>20 weeks at 2lbs a week is 40lbs steadily lost obviously it won't be that straightforward but at least you can recalculate every 10 lbs down
just math and physics i guess
how's this:
dumbbell press
seated row
OHP
pullups
Accessory Movements (biceps, triceps, etc.)

Barbell Back Squat: 3-5 sets of 6-8 reps
Romanian Deadlift: 2-4 sets of 8-10 reps
Bulgarian Split Squat: 2-4 sets of 6-10 reps
Glute Ham Raise: 2-4 sets of 8-12 reps
Standing Single Leg Calf Raise: 2-4 sets of 6-10 reps
Seated Calf Raise: 2-4 sets of 10-15 reps

Attached: 1535249383595.jpg (330x336, 60K)

(minus the romanian deadlifts)

Idk know man, you gotta do what works for you. Google upper lower split and take inspiraton. Strength days should have low reps like 5, and hypertrophy should have higher like 8-12

thanks user.
last q. - any programs that I should try or smthing? I mean I would have to get a trainer so I wont fuck up myself rather then get fit but if I would try it are there any diets/lift programs for ectomorphs like myself I should look up to?

Or Just do Phat if you are really motivated, same priciple only that hypertrophy upper body is spilt in to two days, souldrrs&back, and chest&arms. It is my deff favoutite and is Great when on gear, but Will have you lifting 5 daya a week

this

you're a retard. why the fuck are you doing 5x5, at 30+%bf on gear. please be trolling

i'll just do the 4 day template here fitmole.org/upper-lower-split/
even though i'd say i have above average knowledge, i'm still a fat DYEL user, so take what i say with a grain of salt

read the sticky, but if you want my advice eat plain oats, boiled eggs, steamed chicken, boiled rice, tangerines, steamed spinach and broccoli making sure to hut your 1g per lb lean bodymass protein macro from your chicken, start out with stronglifts 5x5 then bill starr's linear 5x5 then onto a more advanced workout plan i.e zyzz's routine or the ones discussed in this thread. least that's what i'm doing and it seems to be working pretty alright for me
hmm yes good point, i am pretty motivated but anything more than 4 days on 2000cal and i start crashing and turning into a zombie, and unfortunately i have to work a full time job
you're right i should also be on DNP

when you have twice the estrogen of a 35 year old woman and less testosterone than a prepubescent boy you miiight understand

Attached: 1532731600833.png (250x250, 52K)

Remember the faster you cut the more loose skin you'll have. 35% is pretty rough, if you microwave yourself with dnp you're going to be rocking some serious skin folds. It's not a question of can you lose a hell of a lot of fat, it's how will you look once you're done.

Just fast until your lean, then bulk up fatty!

What do test levels have to do with anything related to being fat?! Women have lower test and higher est then you and they can lose weight just fine. You are just lazy.

how long have you been fat? It matters because of insuline sensitivity of muscles.

Your pic related is mostly genetics. He probably looked good even untrained.

>Broad shoulders
>Small 29in waist with hips to match
>Symettric ab insertions
>Large aesthetic pec insertions
>Good trap insertions
>Low lat insertions
>None of his muscles are particularly big.
>Respectable height and good skin

>people unironically do anything other than 3x12 full body

I’m starting a PSMF today. I’m 6’2” 25% bodyfat

if you are actually low-T a doc would prescribe TRT. You are just lazy and giving excuses why you can't lose weight despite being obese

Imagine taking steroids on a cut

OP you fucking degenerate, cut first then bulk on test, or you're fucking up your hormones potentially permanently for 0 gains

>taking exogenous testosterone at 35% BF
>taking exogenous testosterone as a novice
>taking exogenous testosterone to achieve naturally achievable physique
>cutting on exogenous testosterone
>being so impatient and weak-willed you are willing to put poison in your body and boil yourself to death
Remember to take 1+g of DNP for your first dose
(not a doctor)