!!!!FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

!!!!FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!

So boys, any plans xddd Gonna buy some grippers to get my handjob skills up xddd

Attached: 1552085994593.jpg (750x632, 382K)

I'm going to watch Isle of Dogs (alone, of course) then lift at 3 am.

Attached: yep.jpg (333x280, 21K)

Im gonna sit on a bench by the beach and soak up sum sun brotha

Nigga it's Friday morning I'm about to take this dump and go to work.
But my plans for later are to leave work as soon as I can to work the rest of the day from home, work out, and then play Sekiro for the next 10 hours after that.

Attached: based_0.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

netflix and maybe some literature

I have around a half hour left in my shift until it's the weekend. Got an energy beverage I'm going to chug and just stay up for another 16 hours. Go to the gym and play video games.

Attached: 1522926309141.png (315x404, 200K)

I was invited to a restaurant and prices are fucking ridiculous. Triple of what I'm willing to pay for a meal.
Oh, well, I never get invited to stuff, I guess I'll treat myself.

Make up for the cost by fasting for a week!

Probably going to go fuck this chubby girl I've been seeing at work again.

I don't know what it is, but I hate that I love fucking her. Huge tits and a big ass on a chubby girl don't count, but when I'm burying my face in those titties or watching her fat ass jiggle it turns me on like nothing else.

Is this how chubby chasers are born? Fuck.

Based and niggapilled

Attached: Hockeypuck.jpg (591x537, 188K)

I was thinking of getting a cheaper gym membership, since I don't really need the unlimited one, but your idea is better.

Chubby girls with big tits/ass are the best. You'd be surprised how many chubby girls have fucking nothing for tits and ass. If she's got a cute face then you're doing pretty good.

Attached: 1525068205902.jpg (640x640, 43K)

I have a similar chubby girl at work that I'm jonsing after for the same reason. Gonna ask her out next chance I get.
Friday morning, gonna finish my shit, shave, work, meal prep then do my taxes.

Im going to buy a bunch of supplements. So far I've rounded it down to..

MACA - Big cummies ? and improved mood/libido
CUCUMIN - Anti inflammatory for joints
BOSWELLIA SERRETA - Anti inflammatory for joints

My shipment from rogue just came in. Will open in about 9 hours. Have to drive home.

Attached: C6ADFE44-E96A-494E-885C-AD9ED4E848CF.jpg (1440x2560, 696K)

Steak for dinner

Did you ever follow that cum stack infographic?

Will play some elder scrolls online and get drunk alone
And probably flex on front of the mirror while wasted

I want to be alone for a while. I'm very tired, and want to feel not so tired first. Then I want to get my head straight and do things for myself.

If I can do this, I think I will be happy to go out next Friday night.

Attached: 1480076333922.jpg (2798x2361, 766K)

i stopped lifting 3 weeks ago in favor of smoking weed and hating myself

will do the same tonight

same guys
i just want to be left alone while my ex is probably having the time of her whore life

But you gonna do a 6pl deadlift someday. Life is beautiful, fuck that slut

i hope so user

I want to forget about my ex it's so annoying to think about her,I want to be like a was before her all I cared about was lifting and improving myself...fuck this gay feeling

same, got a text on my birthday from her on monday and i'll see her at a party and her birthday party in 2 months

Ideally there is a party tonight or tomorrow and I can get with the qt Spanish girl who had been flirting with me all week

go to the gym after im done with internship. And after that probably cry my eyes out as usual because i'm lonely, have no friends and miss my ex. Watch Trigun and some seasonal shit and listen to some scramz

Attached: 340834250935.gif (500x375, 1.93M)

it's friday morning tho

this hwole concept of "ex girlfriends" is just so tiresome

i totally fucking agree, but that is only one of the factors i feel fucking terrible though. i didn't want to mention it mainly because a lot of anons do it and it is usually a piety party, but i guess i'm just venting

meanwhile they're having their time of their life

Why would you do this man I decided no contact unless she's want to get back otherwise so long

>they

you mean our exes, i simply do not care and i don't agree that every single ex is having their time of their lives, i think that's a very close-minded and incel way of thinking.

because, we've started seeing each other in like decembre again up until valentines day
found out she fucked with some other guy too
i ended things
but i'm going to the party because all of my friends will be there
sadly, i regret having put her back in that friends circle

yes, why wouldn't you agree?they are woman, they have it way easier to get over someone by just fucking a random guy

women have always had it easier to have sex, so that's nothing new. i simply feel fucking lonely and terrible, the thought that my ex is fucking other guys is not relevant because i could be doing the same exact thing, would it make me happy, maybe. id rather have somone to love than have just emotionless sex.

Attached: 234534954.png (747x641, 765K)

Friday 2 pm here, gonna finish my presentation on Adolf Hitler for University today, at 7 pm sparring (boxing), after that going to the club sippin a few with normie friends. Life is good.

Attached: RW Jhonny.jpg (706x1024, 109K)

Honestly i can't fathom, why you'd fuck someone after a relationship so quickly to "get over someone".What a whoris behaviour, both genders.

>friday 10pm
Going to bed for good sleep gains.
Tomorrow is Hanami. I will do my best to thot dodge most of the day but will inevitably succumb to tequila and thirsty whores as I do every year.

i agree to some extent, but you got to realise every relationship/break up has it's own story.
i'm personally trying to talk with women just recently to forget my ex.

>called in sick at work but not actually sick
spending the rest of the day binge eating, also thinking about my ex and thinking about how to get out of this thought train of "she's having fun i'm not"

I'm going to just spend it alone in my room like I have for the past 10 years