/CARNIVORE/ DIET

I just downed 20 eggs, that's about 2000 calories. How many animals did you kill today Jow Forums?

Attached: eggs for the egg god.png (1534x915, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50
youtube.com/watch?v=T1Lwe7XLxMI
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You are aware those are probably mateless eggs. Basically chicken's period

Well I eat a lot more pussy than you fren, and let me tell you I only do it when she is on her period. It tastes really good. Also best time to impregnate.

>20
>not 36
NEVA GONNA MAKE IT

Eggs are not 100 calories.

EGGS ARE NOT CARNIVORE

didn't know eggs grow on trees, fag

Well yeah, but its not quite exactly carnivore

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

>animal products aren't carnivore

Attached: 1545081736078.png (612x491, 98K)

>all anime products are carnivore no matter what

So cow shit is carnivore? Use your fucking head. An unfertilized egg is no more carnivore than honey is. Just because an animal made it does not make it carnivore. Protip; carnivore involves the death of what you are eating.

protip- we don't care what vegans say.

Attached: 1549003948900.jpg (1386x1230, 266K)

this thread is the epitome of carnitards. they can't even get their own consumption right. you are delusional and parasitically mind controlled trash.

Attached: 1550689701003.png (552x423, 93K)

Thank you for your input vegan, it's always funny to see what you nutjobs have to say.

Attached: 1552608110885.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

its an obvious bait thread you nonce

>you are delusional and parasitically mind controlled trash.

Attached: 1553124955053.png (1029x686, 702K)

even the dog knows smoething's fucky

protip : the only reason you think it's carnivore is because vegans told you so

Highly likely the owner is a vegan.

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50

Attached: 1550626924489.jpg (600x774, 166K)

Lions drink milk. Now proceed with your theory please.....

Attached: 1548704227115.png (856x822, 604K)

That’s like 1400 calories. Are you cutting?

You're the ony who just laid out a theory based on hypocritical sophism. If someone is gay and cooks food, does cooking food make you gay ?

stop replying to vegans and omnis shittimg up the thread retards, eat a steak instead

This.

By the way, 20 eggs for breakfast is a lot, OP. I usually eat around 5 and mix it with some meat and cheese, much more palatable.

>Am I gay?
Yes.

Attached: 1548619593650.jpg (801x450, 45K)

day 7 of carni and i have sharper vision and less myopia every morning i wake up, wtf is going on?
less floaters too and my eyes feel less dry and strained
sense of smell has also improved vastly, colours are more vibrant

Didn't notice the smell thing, but my vision did improve a bit. Maybe reduced inflammation? Don't know.

i still have myopia but patches of grass are still patches of grass further away now, not just green blobs

I'm going carnivore boys. Just bacon and eggs for now.

if it's your first time on a LCHF diet here's some beginner tips
1. drink water
2. eat salt
3. don't go overboard on the fat right away, you'll puke your guts out. let your pancreas have some time to adjust
4. don't drink too much water before, during or after your meal

If you can find a brazilian churrascaria where you live, get yourself some picanha.

Go easy on the bacon lad
Got any tips on how to dump coffee? My food intake is improving, but I'm still addiction to the caffeinated Jew.

Coffee is useful pre-workout. Just cut the sugar and keep it to gym days.

i been watching alot of milk varg and sv3... they are such retards when it comes to morality but they are lightyears ahead of the vegans they debate

im noticing the same thing except im on hour 18 of a fast

They're absolute retards indeed. Basically the flip side of vegans, they turn their diet into gospel. Idiots like that almost make me embarrassed of eating like this.
Sv3 has a sweet shoegaze throughout the years video, though.

Milkjar and $v3rige are our only champions in the fight. (And milkjar has quit, he's just a carnivore icon now)

Sv3rige went right to the huge veganfest in England and exposed them for what they are- screaming crybabbies who run to the police when one honest man shows up to speak the truth.

(Then the entire ((((media))) lies about it and slants the article 100% against Sv3rige) in various articles including daily fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=T1Lwe7XLxMI

Being carnivore has destroyed my love life, I am thinking of going back to eating vegetables

>had a date tonight
>went bowling and was ok
>didn't mention the carnivore thing
>after the bowling, she wants to get something to eat
>she keeps mentioning restaurants
>know for a fact they are against me and won't cater to my dietary requirements
>tell her that McDonalds will cater for my dietary needs do we go there
>she seems annoyed but insist on it
>order 10 burger patties with nothing on them
>whilst we are eating she keeps looking at me and saying 'do you ALWAYS eat like this?'
>I say yes
>start explaining to her the various problems with her meal (she is having a big mac with fries and a coke)
>i gently take her burger, and demonstrate by taking it apart
>take the buns off and say 'there go the toxic white flours'
>take the lettuce off and say 'there goes the antinutrients'
>rub the sauce off with my finger and tell her 'there goes the diabetes risk enhancement'
>put her burger back together so she can keep eating
>she just stares at me pissed when i had clean hands (carnivore diet ensures clean hands, because bacteria that live on meat cannot move from the sticky meat, only vegetables spread bacteria)
>after i finish eating and we leave she says that she 'cannot date someone who eats like that and is so inconsiderate'

fuck her. I guess I'll just stay single and fuck women. I am getting hotter by the day thanks to this diet. #meatheals

Attached: 34567.png (1140x1140, 450K)

how big were the eggs? typical large eggs are about 70 cal each. which means that pic is only 1400.

>He can't play off being a normie for just one fucking meal.

Sux to be you bro. Should have taken her to a sushi restaurant, find some neutral ground where you don't have to go full anti-vegan.