This soiboi could beat you up

This soiboi could beat you up

You think lifting weights is good enough?

Attached: 30dwin3pnzo21.jpg (720x960, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=or92IMcLoIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, I don't intend to compete in some martial arts so it's enough.

Yeah right

Look at his puny thighs

Good enough for what? I don't care about fighting

And why exactly is he a soiboi? Because he looks funny in this picture?

You live your life in constant fear that you might get in a fight? Pathetic.

>*picks up iron tire*
>"nothin' person', professional meme fighter"
Nobody could beat me up, because I don't play fair. If I want to fuck you up, I'd do it while you sleep, or while you're at the toilet and I'd smash your head in with a hammer.

This is the next guy to randomly kill a family member or friend and post it to on here.

>call somebody "soi" because they have a beard

I'm really tired of this nu4chan bullshit.

You've never killed anyone and it shows, if you had to actually fuck up anyone you would drop to the floor and cry about how life is precious and shit and your opponent would use that time to kill you and buttfuck your mom.

That's cowboy cerrone lol he'd kill anyone here in under a minute

>cowboy cerrone
>soiboi
Literally the fucking opposite.
youtube.com/watch?v=or92IMcLoIc

>You think lifting weights is good enough?
its good enough for why I do it you autistic retard

Look at this tough guy. He's so badass. Look at him he does give a shit. He doesn't play by the rules.

I bet you are the type of person who buy a jeep and put plastic over the headlights so it looks angry eyes. That way everybody will know not to mess with you because you are such a psyco.

nah dude, the moment I see a potentially dangerous person I'm already planning on how to kill them. You'd be dead before the thought "Oh shit" even finishes. I do boxing and MMA but I carry a knife with me for silent takedowns.

So sad the Conor - Cerrone fight fell thought. Cowboy deserves that money/legacy fight. I don't like him vs Al because mr realtor is way too underrated. Good fight tho

>he doesnt have steel like bones
>he doesnt go to ranches to punch out bulls on Sundays
>he doesnt wrestle large carnivorous animals
Ok faggot.

So? I've been beaten up a lot, it really doesn't matter.

>you think lifting weights is enough
I also own guns.

You fags triggered by reality? Be a badass in Birmingham or Paris or [insert 3rd world country].

user dark blade strikes

I think al starches cerrone

You guys give me too much cringe to accumulate and compile.

This "soiboi" is bigger and lower bodyfat than 99.99% of the people here

Attached: file.png (696x399, 343K)

imagine panicking that you were trapped in an underwater cave with no visibility and low oxygen and no rope to get back out. what a pussy

can you carry a gun to where you work? The beach? Pools? Vacation? At colleges or schools?

lmao what a fucking pussy

I don't start fights because I am not a teenager/arrested development manchild. I am confident I could take most normies or junkies that would maybe try to jump/rob me but I am only in places like that for going to restaurants or concerts. My house is in a white area and I have a 65lb pitbull and a shotgun. Also I wrestled varsity and had a positive record in a decent wrestling state

Yes.

You shouldn't learn to fight to beat up some random person in a street fight. That's nigger logic. Boxing and wrestling should be secondary to your firearm and survival training. Prepare for the inevitable authoritarian government takeover.

Nigger logic is to box and wrestle rather then shoot someone who is trying to fuck with you and then run off to escape the government?

Nigger logic gets you into a fist fight under rule of law.

Oh no I can't beat the professional fighter, what am I doing with my life?

It's entirely possible.
Not only is all very good boxer, he's probably gonna out-wrestle Cerrone and that'll do it. And no way Donald is gonna catch him like he did Mike Perry.

This
I'm 35 y-o and have never fought/punched anyone in my entire life

Is it summer already, all I see is coping faggots who put others down.

>these are the people giving you advice on Jow Forums
So you basically never had high testosterone? Not even in your early teens?

i've been in quite a few fights in my life and now as an older adult i regret every single one of them. I could have gotten a permanent criminal record over some shitty early 20's squabbles at the bar. I learned nothing of value from it, so i wouldnt reccomend anyone to ever get in fights. ruin your life forever over a drunken argument

The pen is mightier than the sword