1/2/3/4 means you're still DYEL...

1/2/3/4 means you're still DYEL, and is something most gym bros can do if they actually ever gave a shit about squatting/deadlifting.
2/3/4/5 means you look like you actually lift in clothes
Anything beyond this is what your goals should be. Don't settle for being average, strive to be the best at everything you do.

Attached: 1552907873074.jpg (1200x1798, 189K)

powerful and brave

If you want to look good, you shouldn't be focusing on strength in the first place

Post bod lmao

Factually incorrect. For an individual a bigger muscle is a stronger muscle. Getting bigger means getting stronger and getting stronger means getting bigger. How "good you look" is determined by insertions, bodyfat percentage and exercise selection.

Is 1/2/3/4 even achievable for manlets (5'7")?

Yes. You could argue its even easier due to proportional mechanics.

I have a 5'7" friend who at his strongest was at 2/4/4.5/5 so yes (he had little short arms)

imagine unironically questioninf whether 1/2/3/4 is achievable

I'm newfag, 1/2/3/4 is my new goal.

broscience bullshit, you can just do 8-12 reps and will look better than strengthcels

Broscience bullshit. Lifting in multiple rep ranges, low, medium and high yield the best hypertrophy results.

Haha XD you came from the other thread too?
How do I upvote this epic content

What matters is Time Under Tension
You can do your sets of triples and singles all you want, it won't do shit for your physique until you get to crazy heavy weight

If you are natty, only way to get big is by strength training.

That's wrong. Time under tension is broscience shit that gets you a pump and makes you look big in the mirror for 5 minutes. What matters to actual gains is stimulation, adaptation, and recovery. That's how you get lasting gains and that's how you build muscle and strength.

You do you man, ever since I switched all compound movements to 8+ reps per set I've been making a lot more progress
If pure strength training works for you, go for it.

>Most gymbros can DL 4 plates

HAHAHAHA

I can manage 4 for 3 reps.

The biggest guy in my gym does 5 for 2 max.

Maybe 3 other people can do 4 plates.

The rest are 2 plates, 2.5 max.

You have no fucking clue.

You went from doing what you're good at to doing what you're bad at and making more progress because of that. It's not because there's more reps in each set or more time under tension.

You go to a shit gym. Any average dude in my gym can deadlift 200kg+.

So muscle confusion or 'shocking' hahaha?

No it's a different stimulus from what you're good at. If all you ever do is low rep work then you'll be good at low rep work and worse at high rep work and will make more progress doing high rep work than low rep work and vice versa is true. Now if you do both frequently it's a little harder to determine what you're good at and bad at but it just takes 1 amrap of 80% your max to figure that out.

Post body with timestamp

Agreed. I'm currently at 2.25/4/5.5/6.5 and I realize that 1/2/3/4 is just the start. Some more genetically gifted dudes can do that without lifting at all. I've got a friend, 6'3 270 who never lifted at all and he was pressing 135, benching 200 and squatting 220+ on his first day at the gym. Two months later he was squatting 350, deadlifting 400+, and benching 265. A shame he quit because of work. He could have been a freak with his genetics.

Attached: agxzdKpQ_700wa_0.gif (351x438, 333K)

>be me
>1/2/2.5/4
>look fit, definitely better than average
>still have shitton of free time to slay thots/enjoy my hobbies/socialize in a bar/clubs etc.

if you aim for 2/3/4/5+ you have literally no life aside from roiding/lifting/gym in general and thats a waste of life for me

Attached: 158029282727.jpg (232x240, 15K)

Dyel cope. I have a 1600 total and I go to the gym for an hour after work. Wow, I wasted so much time!

2/3.5/5.5/6.5 here
I lift 4 days a week with 1.5-2 hour sessions. I travel to different cities to visit friends, play tapletop games with my friends in my city, and have no problem doing other shit that interests me. Cope harder.

Sounds like you do too, we all use 200kg as a warm-up with 20 reps. Come back when you can lift 400kg for 50.

lifts?

getting 2/3/4/5 requires the same ammount of time in the gym a week it's just that you've been lifting for more years. Nice excuse dyel

apparently 75% of Jow Forums can OHP 2 plates for reps

but in reality, I'd be surprised if there were even 5 people in the whole history of this board who could do that

don't take this gay board too seriously

Attached: 1544981503082.png (1267x785, 97K)

What does that even mean?
I guess its stats/plates for specific lifts?
So OHP, BP, Squat and Deadlift?
How much does one plate weigh? And how much does the bar weigh?

Pls respond

A plate refers to one 45lb/20kg plate on each side of the bar. Bar is 45lb/20kg.
OHP 1 plate
BP 2 plates
Squat 3 plates
Deadlift 4 plates

I know 2 people who have done 3+ reps of 100kg, a third who posts on /plg/ frequently, and then myself and one other guy who gave done 100kg for a 1rm.

That woman has a nice body, but how tall do you think she is? She looks short in comparison to the table and chairs she is standing next to.

t. another DYEL-looking victim of SS

Because you're a newfag. Take a look at the generals. There are some legit strong motherfuckers there. Not to mention the old tripfags like supermutant and quad. Those guys were oxes.

> he counts the bar

I’m at 3/4/5/6. I lift 4 times a week. I remember thinking 2/3/4/5 was strong. How embarrassing now that I look back at it.

>this thread again

Yes, according to my calculations she is indeed a dwarf.

Attached: qwertyasdf.png (1324x927, 697K)

kek

hot

post body

This. I've seen 1 (one) person OHP 2 plates and over. Most people in my normie gym can barely OHP 40kg

In my German uni gym, me and another guy are the only ones who can deadlift 220 kg, one master student even said that was the most he ever saw someone doing in the gym.

So no. Many people can't even deadlift because of genetical disadvantages, if they would try it, they would snap their shit even with baby weights (a friend of mine can bench 150 kg for one rep but can't squat or deadlift, so he uses machines).

>reach 1/2/3/4
>intro music changes and you realize you completed the tutorial level

Attached: images(28).jpg (306x165, 7K)

10/12/18/52 here y'all bunch of pussies I lift for half an hour once every two weeks eat what I want drink every day and pure narty. Get on my level gymlets.

Those don’t look like normal chairs tho, they look taller

Fpbp

All others are easy, but my OHP is lagging. Can't seem to get that 2 plate.

honestly though, you probs have
wake up at 730. get ready for work, then 30 min drive to work, get there at 9.
Live your life in cubicle, crying and missing out on the great weather outside, get out at 6.
30 min drive over to gym, stay there for an hour, 30 min drive home. Its 8 o clock, just enough time to make a frozen dinner and watch an episode of your cancerous netlix show before passing out in your lonely apartment
repeat until death

Yeah, like three of four of them in the /plg/. Outside there, there ain’t shit

>tfw no sex dwarf to carry around in my gym bag

Maybe Germs are just weaklings

I’m a 5’7” manlet and about to hit 2/3/4/5

When you can bench two plates you are already in the top 1% of the entire population. There is a statistic somewhere that almost all police and army recruits can’t bench the 2 plate meme.

Still bottom 25% of the lifting population

idk youd be surprised. Maybe for the serious lifting population it would be bottom 25 but for all lifters id say above 50

Thicc and funsized.
My favorite.

That
I dl 5plates for reps, next guy is like 180kg for maybe double
And pile of guys in 140kg range but mooooost of people dont even train legs squat / dl

Im built to deadlift tho so i have advantage

Why not go off something more accurate like the camera which you can actually get the dimensions from the model

Why should anyone listen to a shitposter?

Sorry to say it dude, but hypertrophy is the broscience.

My gym is full of nothing but boomers and thots, so my dyel lifts still seem impressive

IMAGINE

Those chairs ARENT normal though, so you can throw out all those calculations

Her being small makes it even. fucking. hotter.

Attached: 1552790794343.jpg (480x456, 27K)

>Don't settle for being average

average to who