One bigass meal is not even a third of the amount of calories i have to eat in one day to get gains

>one bigass meal is not even a third of the amount of calories i have to eat in one day to get gains
>i have to do this every day
why are people acting like lifting is the hard part and not the eating

Attached: guts.png (300x304, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/hunger-the-definitive-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shaw always says eating is the hard part

retard

it gets easier... then it gets harder again lol

when I started out I was a mega twink, struggled eating and never gained weight, but I slowly worked up my tolerance for food and worked out what I should actually be eating. at the start I thought I was supposed to eat chicken and rice lol, now I know I should eat calorie dense foods instead

then I plateaued at 95kg and havent been able to move past that. now Im limited by money and cooking time

What did you start eating instead?

>fellow lanklet
Do you know of our lord and savior peanut butter?

Semen

yeah, 187cm here
i eat 4 slices of bread with peanut butter every morning but i cant just eat that the entire day lol

GOMAD is easy

milk, olive oil, honey, lots of white rice. bread, alot of beef, sauce on everything makes it go down easier, junk food, eggs

you have to find out for yourself what you can digest well tho. for instance everyone will tell you eat peanut butter, it has tons of calories, but for me, I cant digest that shit so I end up bloated etc

Eat a little bit all the time and it becomes doable

It's gotta be a real fucking reset for me because i used to like, only have coffee for breakfast and one light meal a day and maybe a sandwich in the evening

A calorie is a calorie and protein is protein. If you’re an ecto like me eat anything fat people cant, fast food donuts pop tarts butter etc then drink as much protein shakes as you need to get a gram per lb

this is me right now, how did you get past it?

if you can make it work with your schedule, 5/6 smaller meals throughout the day makes it a hell of a lot easier

i didnt :^)
I plateaud on 70kgs and while i'm lean as fuck i'm pretty fucking weak and my muscles are far from "big"
I still cant bench more than 60kgs for five reps

liquid calories. drink some whole milk, dextrose powder and a couple of tablespoons of olive oil multiple times a day

and increase meal size to stretch your stomach out, eventually youll get used to it

i feel you OP
sometimes i envy the manlet gainz

>Have trouble eating enough

but also

>eat enough then snack on useless junkfood ruining my macros

The endless cycle

>eating three times a day
>difficult
God, I despise skinnyfags with every fibre of my being. Even more pathetic and retarded than fatties, with a superiority complex to make it worse.

But if you are having trouble eating enough, try reading this and reversing the advice for fatties (but don't cut out protein):
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/hunger-the-definitive-guide

Quick guide:
Liquid is less satisfying than solid food. Drink a lot of your nutrients; juice, soda, shakes.
Sugar and other simple carbs make you hungry, especially when combined with fats. Start the day with some cereal or pastries to get your appetite going.
Protein makes you feel full. Don't have too much early in the day and try to load up with some carbs before you have your protein.
Soluble fibre makes you feel full, so don't have too much.
Calorie-dense foods like dried fruit and nuts make it easier to consume a lot.

I have no superiority complex about this, i assure you
It's fucking annoying and really disheartening to have your progress be basically null and void because no matter how hard i go in the gym my muscles aren't getting enough nutrients
I appreciate the advice but honestly the gym portion is the easier one for me, eating that much requires a lot more effort and time and that's what i was meaning to say

Just eat calorie dense food so your stomach doesn‘t have to stretch so much.
Pic related is the übermensch solution to bulking

Attached: F95FF170-02F0-4B35-9897-E3166E41BC1B.jpg (659x1171, 85K)

For me, not eating is the hard part. Fuck calorie restriction. I'm always hungry, always lusting, always in need of that mouth watering high.

Attached: donuts.jpg (1500x1125, 358K)

Do electrolyte fasting.
Believe me, after years of calorie restricted cutting, this has been my salvation. Not eating is so much easier than eating less than you‘d need.

I think everyone tends to prefer either bulking or cutting based on their natural eating habits. Personally I think it's better to enjoy eating since it doesn't take as long to cut as to bulk. Just make sure you eat fairly clean. If that pic is related you're fucked.

1 l of milk + 6 eggs + 200 g of meat + 100 g of cheese is about 1600 calories. Add in some fruits, veggies, carbs and dark chocolate or whatever you like and you can eat 2000 calories in a meal easily.

this is actually a good way to find out who is going to stick with working out or not. Just mention how hard it is to eat and see who says something along the lines of, "its not that hard to eat a lot." These people never eat enough and never stick with working out for the rest of the year.

>drinking 1 liter of milk for dinner

Problem with that is that people with high appetites often prefer to eat more than ideal even for bulking, which requires you to stay fairly close to maintenance, and an ideal diet rarely feels good for anyone; almost everyone likes to eat sugar and processed crap.

Also, while I agree that people do seem to have a propensity to either bulk or cut, I'd be hesitant to call it 'natural'. It seems to be biological, but influenced by habits and exposure to various things.