Is getting fat inevitable? How the FUCK are we supposed to count calories this accurately?

Is getting fat inevitable? How the FUCK are we supposed to count calories this accurately?

Attached: calories.png (658x655, 41K)

C O P E
O
P
E

>(((Here's another reason it's all so hopeless)))

> Satchet ... away!

Attached: F69D9B24-109F-4D46-B17E-F3551B27D9D2.gif (480x270, 971K)

exercise more you fucking poof

This asshole “doctor” could have also said that just walking an extra 50 steps would apparently keep you skinny.

he literally multiplied the calories across THIRTY YEARS to make his point

>start to notice your pants are getting too tight
>make healthier choices and drop a bit of weight
>rinse and repeat if/when it happens again
pretty sure this is how normal people operate

>Never improve goy, all it takes is so few calories anyway, might as well just be fat

If you weigh often you'll figure out how not to gain
If I restrict to the point of uncomfortable hunger daily or every other day I don't gain. I don't believe that people in caloric surplus allow true uncomfortable hunger to occur

I have maintained a fairly lean body for years. Cope fatties.

>eat too much, become bigger
>eat less a while, become sleek again
>rinse and repeat
What the fuck is the problem here? I bounce up n down 30kg every year

>falling for clickbait
Op isn't very bright

Modern 1st worlders refuse to feel any discomfort. It's pretty much why we are the worst. We will not suffer for anything we love.

To keep dumbass women's heads spinning with disinfo and half-truths so they become fat, sick and infertile.

Counting calories is for three types of people:
• noob lifters that don't know anything about nutrition
• professional athletes
• overthinking virgins who can't into self control

Also, I wonder why you had to pull out a half year old shitty clickbait article and post it on Jow Forums. Are you a (You)-whore?

Yeah, its the ketchup thats making you fat, not the pile of deep fried potatoes its being squeezed on...

Post pics faggot.

>fast one day a year
>secure your safety margin for ketchup packets
???

>7 calories per day
>500 days to gain one pound

It would take 30 years to gain 20 pounds at this rate

Keep pointing the demoralisation jews out, lads. The future depends on it.

Indeed, spouting such useless shit just to get the first page

Have you noticed whenever they talk about Calories they do it like you don't use Calories every day just doing nothing?
It's always like:
>omg do you have any idea how many steps you'd need to take to walk off a big mac?

>daily mail
That’s a tabloid whatever it says means nothing

Just don't eat carbs. It's that easy.

Your hormones naturally prevent overeating when on a high fat diet.

>The 30 year bulk, starring Steve Carell

Daily reminder that low carbohydrate diets increase energy expenditure by 100-200kcal.

Attached: AF54FC70-34DA-412D-BC74-D9BA27D55220.jpg (1076x1608, 559K)

FUCKIN
CALORIES
IN
CALORIES
OUT

FUCK

Fuck me i hate fatties
T. Ketotard

No.
It's not.
That article is designed to enforce and attract defeatist attitudes.
Fucks sake you can burn that off by standing up.

that means it will take 1.5 years to gain a pund of fat if you consistently manage to over eat 7kcal a day. You can mitigate that buy skipping ONE meal for 5 days, any time of the year

Sure you can. Stand up 100 times you burn 700 kcal. Amirite?

My mother is morbid obese and actually believes that calories from healthy food are burnt day to day, but from unhealthy food aren't. So she thinks for example if you eat a big mac, and nothing else, thats 600 extra calories for the day, even if you sit arund and do nothing, and you'd have to workout to burn it. She says that 'she only likes unhealthy food' and 'the gym is too far away' so its impossible for her to lose weight.

Attached: uhhh.jpg (1600x1982, 224K)

That's not how the metabolism and fat storage work. Sorry.

Ketchup is sugar sauce. Nobody should be eating it in any quantity.

Choose healthy calories and it is impossible to become fat.

counting calories takes zero effort after a little while, you eventually learn to count accurately by eye sight, given you don't eat drastically different things every day

You don't need to go to the gym to lose weight. That's just discouraging her to do it.

Sounds a little like bodyweight squats.

Or you could just walk it off. People use so many excuses to not exercise nowadays, it’s insane

Sachet, Shante
Shante Shante Shante

There's nothing we can do for boomers except the Day of the Pillow.

>counting calories takes zero effort
People keep repeating this meme but it's just false. It's almost impossible to go out to eat and count calories accurately and labels are often mislabeled by 20%.

Your body has natural weight regulation mechanisms. Tracking your calories obsessively is not lindy. Something has disrupted those mechanisms, causing the obesity epidemic. Eating clean or using intermittent fasting or longer fasts seems to be the current solution. See the work of Guyenet and Fung.

(((sure thing doctor i believe you, it is all so hopeless and complicated, id rather be fat and happy and live my life to the fullest)))

Carbohydrates increase insulin which decreases lipolysis. Simply notmeating one meal a week won't change that equation.

>it's not my fault that i'm fat
fuck off

I don't understand pic related. Can you explain?

>It's almost impossible to go out to eat
what a good goy you are. spend all your shit eating out all day. i bet you are one of those people who constantly complain about how expensive life is and that having kids and a car is impossible on a normal wage.

>pay a shitton to live bang in the middle of a city so that you can more conveniently spend money like a retard

never going to make it in life, forever a manchild

It's comparing the energy expenditure (how many calories you burn in a day) of BD (baseline diet, high carb) to KD(ketogenic diet, low carb). KD increases how many calories you burn in a day.

We're talking about the average American and telling them to count calories which has been a demonstrable failure.

Yes, eating one extra calorie than your body needs means overtime you will gain fat, in order to counter-act this you should forgoe all attempts at being healthy and just embrace being fat. Even if a problem has an easy solution, a quicker and longer-lasting fix to the problem is to just give up. Please upvote this post and donate to my go-fund-me so I can afford to eat while being severe disabled from my genetic metabolic disorder, thank you.

Edit: Thank you kind sir for the gold xD

Counting calories is hard but it serves as a reality check. If my weight goes up I know exactly where and why and I don't get frustrated.

wtf does that even mean
i hate fatty excuse like the next guy but just posting some gibberish in a chart doesnt prove anything

(You)

Weight is only a long term function of calories, sodium level and water retention play amuch larger role in daily fluctuations.

do you have a mirror? when you look fat, eat less. when you look skinny, eat more.

stop being fucking autistic over calories! you will not become fat instantly when you eat 1000kcal too much on a single day. if you eat 10lbs of pure sugar on one day it doesn't matter. just keep a healthy diet on average and you're fine.
fucking autistic Jow Forums

It's not only relevant how much you eat, what you eat is also relevant.

If your diet stays the same but the amount changes, that's enough.

>I bounce up n down 30kg every year
What a fucking retard. Why would you do this to yourself?

peak leanbulk

You don't have to be autistic about it. Just get a feel for how much you should eat and weigh yourself regularly.

>notice you're starting to gain a few extra pounds of fat
>eat less until you lose it
>continue as normal
wow so hard

You can't count them accurately but if you're gaining weight while you want to lose, you obviously eat too much. There's no reason to be at your maintenance exactly. Eat conservatively below it

This, only ketards will deny it. I have lost weight before and all I did was eat less, I didn't change my diet at all.

Kek

>power outage
>nation's insulin supply melts
>demonic american healthcare companies gouge the prices even higher in the shortage
>60% population mortality
>obesity epidemic cured overnight
>wages skyrocket
>inequality solved
>national debt paid off
>home prices are affordable
>uncongested cities
>clean streets
>crime now pays less than a real job
>society is very health conscious
>national lawn memorial to the great sweetening
>reduced sugar in all foods
>public guillotine for big corn ceos
>instill the fear of god in sweet tooth survivors

Attached: ms28rtceoxl21.png (1440x2560, 229K)

user....
If the insulin supply melts then the food supply will damned sure dry up

We'll see type 2 diabetics going hungry and fasting and having hardcore detoxes from their addictions to food and sweets.
Insulin will be found to be not needed for these smaller and more active and fare healthier people.

Insulin shills and beetus industries will collapse overnight.

it's not even a pound per year.
and the opposite is true. if you eat 7 calories less every day, you'll lose 15kg over 30 years.
also, who fucking cares? it's over the course of 30 god damn years. people can pack on or lose that amount in a single year, if not in a couple months.

Attached: 1538600420685.png (594x567, 406K)

Right, a true bulk doesn't stop before you gained at least 50kg

Then doesn't the logic follow that it's just as easy to get 7 calories too little, and this lose weight?

Attached: images (76).jpg (528x580, 30K)

Attached: Merchant-Question-Mark.png (209x242, 4K)

stop eating sugar and try fasting.

SEVEN EXTRA CALORIES WILL GET YOU FAT OVER THE YEARS GENTI- I MEAN, FRIEND

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS ALSO MEANS, JUST A COUPLE OF EXTRA STEPS DAILY WOULD MAKE YOU LOSE WEIGHT

BUT IGNORE THAT

IT'S ALL POINTLESS GOY, JUST BE FAT, YOU'RE PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE

This is the biggest cole ive seen yet

source

Except an insulin shortage wouldn't really impact DM type 2 people unless it was for over a loooong period of time. Even so-called insulin dependant DM type 2's can live a ridiculously long time without using a lot of insulin, most of them do it already. It's why they take 4-5 years to actually kick it while rotating in and out of the hospital, having all their limbs slowly amputated due to not taking their meds, and having a diet consisting of sodas and mountain dew.

All you'd be doing is killing a bunch of type 1 diabetics who are by stereotype are skinny.