Why do indians smell so fucking bad? My gym is crawling with them, and the stench seriously affects my workouts

Why do indians smell so fucking bad? My gym is crawling with them, and the stench seriously affects my workouts.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra
youtube.com/watch?v=ukznXQ3MgN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

curry, inferior genetics and weakness

Can’t stand fucking pajeets. I live in a very diverse area. It has a lot of fobs, I’m talking low iq Haitians, Cubans, Puerto Rican’s, the rich areas are predominantly Jewish, but then there’s the Indians. I never understood why they were so fucking rude and shitty until a friend explained this to me. So in HS I worked at a grocery store, they would always snap at me about everything. Like the first words out of their mouth had a tonality as if I was absurdly mistreating them or not doing my job. They’re demanding and cuntish people. The women are the worst with this. My friend explained it’s because they consider a lot of things to be beneath them. If they perceive you as lower social standing they think of you as inhuman. Unfortunately for them they view cleaning as a lowly activity only done by the lowest peasants. So they don’t bathe and they live in fucking messy ass houses. They’re retarded. It’s the equivalent of a downy calling someone retarded.

kek

Also I can’t stnd how they wear collared shirts to the gym.

I don’t have it but there’s a gif/webm of a guy failing a bench pr attempt. Hopefully someone will post it. The closest person to him is 3 feet away spotting another guy, he gets there right away, but this fucking blue polo shirt and jeans wearing Indian sprints across the gym, squeezes in the way and makes the black guy lose footing and fall into the bar effectively adding more weight onto the guy. All because Rajish wanted to be a hero and show off his shitty mediocre fag genetics gains

I recently moved to east canada so whenever I go to the gym I have to prepare myself to breath 80% paki B.O it's fucking unreal
The silver lining is they make me look like a giant because theyre all

It's because there is not a single toilet in the entire country of india. They have no sense of personal hygiene besides using cheap drug store boy spray that you probably used in middle school

Man I would love nothing more than to cuck Indian people. Too bad finding a mildly attractive Indian girl is like finding a unicorn

>not a single toilet
Sure there is. Have you seen the floor in India? Or the rivers that double as drinking water and bathing water?

pretty sure indian society has a cast system but didnt know it was this bad

One way I have heard it explained is that in Indian society they go by caste. That means if you are the biggest cunt in the world or the biggest bro in the world it can't decrease or increase your status. So you might as well be a cunt because you're one of billions trying to shove through and get his.

As for why Indians stink there are two big things here. One is they use massive amounts of scented oils in cooking so they are perspiring that stink and also externally that smell gets into everything while they're cooking.
Another part of it is they are simply not as clean as white people. In most parts of the world the standard Anglo level of cleanliness is considered to be like how you might see a "germophobe." They think it is weird. Indians are one of the races that are less clean than us. They have completely different standards of how often you should shower.

In my admittedly very limited experience Indian girls are also fucking crazy.
Your strategy should probably just be to present to them as tall and handsome as possible and use very simple words with a lot of smiling and friendly tone.

please be true

Attached: 1552999794458.jpg (800x450, 62K)

Miami?

Don't ever buy a secondhand desktop computer online. They all come from Indian call centers and after two months mine still reeks of curry

You guessed it

Based

When you eat the spice rack you end up smelling like the spice rack. Also when they cook it permeates their house and clothing, so they spread the smell that way too

Indian here AMA,
And yes, I poo in the loo.
Keep your Jow Forums tier banter out

Attached: 1551456727007.png (800x700, 199K)

do you see any hope of improvement for your kind ?

No, we don't eat meat. Everyone is vegetarian, which explains the shit physique, top it up with constant breeding without good nutrition and you'll have literal subhumans in the future.

show lasagna and open bobs pls

>I know, right? And don't get me started on the black guys. Yuck!

Attached: IMG_IMG_AA-20170309_Rich_1_1_G5NORID.jpg (980x551, 46K)

I got you my dude

Attached: He was gonna make it.webm (640x640, 2.71M)

not as bad as I expected desu

He looks Turkish, Afghani - not Indian. Also he tried to help but was autistic. Just an accident

As a Strayan who knows and worked with countless Indians, I can confirm most of this. Because of the caste system, literally every Indian you see in the west is Brahmin or the slightly 'lower' caste. Brahmin are the most insufferable motherfuckers in the entire world, and it's because of the way they are raised and the way they are treated in their society. They live almost like saudi princes.

A brahmin guy I knew was bragging about deliberately hitting someone with his car in front of dozens of witnesses, and his parents talking with the police chief and getting the charges dropped, meanwhile the poor fucker he disabled was murdered and his body disposed of in a concrete wall of a new building.
>What gave me immense satisfaction was how angry he was being in straya, he said how much he hates being treated like a 2nd class citizen (aka. being treated like the rest of us)
Anyway, the stink is because the Brahmin don't believe in antiperspirants, they believe washing once every now and then sets them apart from the rest of the peasants, and that their BO doesn't smell bad. It's not because they consider cleaning themselves beneath them, they just don't think it's possible to be cleaner than they currently are, as the living, breathing jewels of the world, and don't consider it necessary to try.

Attached: picasopepe.jpg (492x451, 36K)

People who say this shit are the first to complain about white birth rates

If you told this to a normie they would glaze over and continue to see nothing wrong with Indian SJWs telling us how we should live.

The main thing I get from this is that the nignog was retarded for trying to bench 3.75 plates without a spotter or guard rails.

Why do you smell so fucking bad?

You generally won't find many people in straya getting indignant on behalf of Indians, too many taxi rapes and scams. Most people here would just say "sounds about right" and then continue on their merry way. It's something we've come to accept, but not discuss. Kinda like the US and illegals. You might know they are working at a local 7-11, but most wouldn't care.

They eat extremely fragrant food. Theres a qt kinda thicc pajeet girl that sits in front of me in one of my lecture. She smells like saffron and coriander with a hint of B.O.

I'm Australian and I've been forced to worked with dozens of Indians, but they're nothing like this, just autistic

I never met Indian in my life but I already hate them because they are so stupid and racist

A FUCKIN WAGON WHEEL

I worked with a lot of Indians when I worked in a kitchen. They are literally sex obsessed because they abort female fetuses like crazy in India and threw off the sex ratios. The Indian government literally pays families for not aborting their female fetuses. They all wished they were white and hit on the underage white girl hostesses and screamed about eating pussy. People from bangladesh are ok though.

They believe the gods created the caste system for them. Imagine that.

Attached: 1538525077594.jpg (640x480, 48K)

They don't all smell, I knew one, he didn't mind working all the time, but didn't actually work that hard, also there was a strange immaturity, like easy influenced in a childlike way, and on his Facebook his Indian relatives would comment how he was "moviestar" or "superman" when he was doing some moody pose with cheap ass sunglasses. I wish I was better at describing it, but I have noticed the behaviour in other Indians. They seem to lack individuality, so describe themselves like I am a thinker man, I am a scholar, I am very strongman

That's the pajeet international gym uniform. Polo shirt + pants + sandals - deodorant

Don’t confuse Punjabis with Hindus. Punjabis are normal for west standards(except some honour bs when it comes to family matters. I have a few punjabi friends and they absolutely despise Hindus

The fuck?
Are indians really this shitty as people?
Goddamn.
Are their bitches at least hot enough to hatefuck so I can sort of mentally offset this dislike of their people into something positive?

>t.LARPing currynigger

But there are Punjabi Hindus. Just because someone is Punjabi it doesn't exclude them from being Hindu.

Punjab is a location, not an religion. I assume you're referring to Sikhs, but Punjabis are mostly muslim or hindu, with only 8% being sikh.

>Are their bitches at least hot enough to hatefuck so I can sort of mentally offset this dislike of their people into something positive?

lolno. Good-looking pajeet women are rare as fuck. Most of them look like disgusting moneys who got beaten in the eyes. Only place you'll really see the decent-looking ones is in those bollywood movies. And the few good-looking ones you might see in the west are all going to be horribly stuck-up spoiled princess stereotypes.

Many asian cultures, including a good number of the Indian subcultures, don't emphasize individuality like western culture does. So when you see Indians use social media, which is meant to be an expression of individuality, there's an obvious culture clash there.

aw fuck
so they're a dumpsterfire of a people
great

>horribly stuck-up spoiled princess stereotypes.

It could be that what I experienced and called them being crazy was this.

He helped but was retarded, the nigga who max charged without any help tho...

Attached: MysantropeM-1376639674-b.jpg (480x270, 16K)

Yeah but watch their feet, look at what the pajeet does, he forces his leg in whereas if he just let Tyrone help Jamal everything would have been fine. Instead Tyrone trips and falls into Jamal’s bar effectively pushing down more weight

>Yeah but watch their feet
I rewatched to see that and the second guy is a retarded idiot for stepping right in front of the first guy. Should have let the first guy handle it.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying dude. He legit lunges to get in and be a hero

Good catch didn't see that.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It's bad enough that they talk like shit, smell like shit, and have the literal skin tone of shit, but a lot of these pajeet immigrants think themselves higher than the general public just because they were above street shutters back in their hometown

The fucking worst have to be the Pajeet teachers, nobody can fucking understand them except for other pajeets. Then guess who gets the highest scores in the class

Attached: girl-with-no-face.jpg (620x376, 35K)

I had a Peter math teacher in middleschool. Can’t complain, he was a cool dude in his 20s who just liked anime. He was pretty Americanized, could actually talk to girls and wasn’t creepy. But the fucking accent, I couldn’t understand shit

I saw user once tell a story. He had a uni lecturer who was a Pajeet and there were some Indians in the class who goofed off but they were getting good marks. user befriended them and asked what was up with that.
Turns out the lecturer was from a lower caste than them so if he didn't give them good marks they could call the home country and have their families fuck his family.

They don't all stink. I've lived with 4 Indians over the years at uni and only one smelled badly.

That said, once they get in a gym and start sweating most of them do smell strongly because of how many spices they put in their food. Almost everything they cook has spices in it. Even their vegetable side dishes have spices in them. It comes out through body odor

Damn he was about to set a personal record too

Hilarious thing is that those cocksuckers will never in their entire lives be able to get anything more then a janitorial position outside of their home country.

Christ.
Why do low cast street shitters bring their stupid goddamned bullshit to western countries and allow that garbage to define who they are.
They, who are free and able to start over somewhere else, are still following that retarded garbage that is leading their entire people to ruin.

Lmao imagine an American born pajeet raised by Indian born parents and around their shit family becoming president

Honor Bs. You meant to say burning someone for infidelity or bringing shame to the family, right?

They ruined his lift. He would have lifted it without any problems.

Stats on the big 4 lifts? Ive yet to see an indian that wasnt dyel

I work as a medical interpreter over the phone for ppl who dont know how to speak english, from time to time i get phone calls in wich the client is either middle-eastern or pajeet, they're always rude assholes that talk to you like an object.
Been mexican i gotta tell you that hispanics in the US are the most cancerous scum of latin america, white ppl are cool most of the time, blacks are bros usually.

God damnit Rajeev

Attached: 1546454521165.png (225x224, 48K)

I bet you his name is shiv

How would someone distinguish these classes? Did they ask the lecturer?

Tu chutiya hai.

benchod

Name is darshan.
45ohp, 105dead, 81 squat, 55bench. alll in kgs
I'm 5'6, 21year old, 59kgs
chup re bhosdike

I don't, but many pajeets do because they have not been taught hygiene or to use a deo
Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashoka_Chakra

>punjabis hindu nuffin
doubt

>chup re bhosdike
what does that mean? heard benchod from youtube.com/watch?v=ukznXQ3MgN0

Paki here. Deodorant isn't popular in South Asia, people mostly use perfumes and such.

So, yes. DYEL.

>the standard Anglo level of cleanliness is considered to be like how you might see a "germophobe."

The english are dirty as fuck on average though compared to other countries.

>no bidets
>only 5 showers a week

Attached: 9jTZQSW.jpg (650x525, 42K)

>Brazil
Holy shit

Can someone explain why they all wear polo shirts and jeans to the gym?

Attached: gtfwo.png (520x568, 461K)

They literally don't own other clothing. And they are too poor to buy other clothing.

Wait, most people only use shampoo every other shower?

Yup, will work towards 1/2/3/4

Means shut the fuck up cunt son

I think it's that they are too fucking cheap to go to Ross and buy some gym clothing there

Because you, specifically, are gay.

>have the literal skin tone of shit
So do niggers and spics, and yet they're fucking your women while you basedboys bitch and moan about "smelly pajeets" on the internet.

Tu chup kar bhosdike. Manlet hai toh apni insecurity ko internet pe flaunt karega?
C H U T I Y A

Most of you haven't even been to the country. I knew Jow Forums is full of retards, but this level of ignorance is appalling.

Lived here my whole life, and nothing of that sort actually happens in the country. You're literally forming your opinions on anecdotes from a bunch of brainlets who haven't even been here.

This idea that all of you are somehow better is absurd; most of you are complete degenerates and cucked beyond redemption.

India has always been ahead of the rest of the world, and almost everyone tries to ignore plain facts to fit their ignorant worldview.

Attached: 1549440233578.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

>India has always been ahead of the rest of the world
>Dumps dead in Ganges
>bathed and drinks from it and also defecates in it

>s-shut p-pol fags!
My family is from India and most of this isn't true except some people smell a bit but my family is from based Gujarat so most we are civilised.

Attached: 1550015637239.png (970x542, 420K)

You were ahead of the rest of the world.
Before the british fucked you over and that scumbag animal ghandi helped send you back to the dark ages at the behest of his english masters and enforced the shitty ancient caste system that's kept your people from regaining their rightful goddamend glory.

Chutiye pura India Manlet hai

From Gujarat too brow

Actually, it's cleaner than ever now. We hit a sort of rough patch in between.

And by "ahead" I mean most modern science, credited to western scientists, had already been discovered in the country. We were the greatest and most advanced civilisation until the Mughals and Brits invaded us.

“I am convinced that everything has come down to us from the banks of the Ganga (Ganges), – astronomy, astrology, metempsychosis, etc and It is very important to note that some 2,500 years ago at the least Pythagoras went from Samos to the Ganga (Ganges) to learn geometry…But he would certainly not have undertaken such a strange journey had the reputation of the Brahmins’ science not been long established in Europe”
- Francois Voltaire

Most of your own scientists got most of their ideas from the Gita and Vedas, and they've said so themselves. The west isn't some bastion of modern thought and intellectualism, infact most of you caught up to this shit AFTER us.

Attached: baudhanya.jpg (950x444, 44K)

Precisely. Thank you.

If India forms another Hindu state soon, we won't make the mistake of letting another Gandhi or Nehru coming into power.

5'6" isn't manlet if you're from the south maybe, but in the north that's definitely manlet height.
You must take into account that people in villages are shorter than people living in cities, and they're included when we measure the country's average height.

WE

It's HOT out here, famiglia

>Why do indians smell so fucking bad?

Because they don't poo in the loo.

You must live in Toronto OP

I know, I am from SC, but I only take 7 per week

Yeah, I'm from Gujarat, so it's round average

I'm mostly kidding, it's pretty doable if you're well built.
I'm from Delhi and people here are pretty tall.

Vegetarianism isn't inherently a bad thing bhrata. At least we still preserved some of our culture and don't partake in the merciless killing of innocent animals on a large scale.