REEEEE

TDEE is 3500 with light exercise.

Eat one meal a day that's less than two thousand calories for two months - loose no weight

Spend a week doing doing 48 hour snake juice fasts with keto meal refeeds under 1500 calories loose 5kg in a week, after decent refeed clock in at 119.5kg (6ft2 male with some muscle)

Why can't I seem to loose weight unless I do extreme shit

Attached: 1553642536900.png (357x406, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You aren't losing weight because you are eating over your TDEE, doesn't matter how many times you eat each day
Eat less, dont do retarded shit like fasting

Post food diary and we can help. What gets measured gets managed.

Wow look at mister breaks thermodynamics over here

You Eat too much and exercise like a bitch

I would but I currently dont have one.
I've been eating one meal a day for a while and just don't seem to loose weight.

I aim for about 1500 a day but feel like shit when I do, but if I eat 2000 I still feel like shit but don't loose any weight. But TDEE is always saying 2700 BMR and I eat under that pretty much every day.

I take anti depressants (clinical not self diagnosed depression) and have been overweight most of my life, perhaps I have a lower metabolism on average due to this?
I don't wish to make excuses but unless I eat at sub 1500 calories I don't loose weight but my BMR says 2700. No idea what's going on

I have no issue with fasting to loose weight. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences the same.

Attached: 1553639550367.png (658x662, 44K)

bump

keep a food diary retard, you dont know what you ate is 1500 cal, it might as well have been 2500

and your TDEE is NOT 3500, unless you're 400 lbs

myfitnesspal and weight literally everything that goes in your mouth, including daddies spunk

Coming back at 3100 calories excersing two days a week

I walk on AVG 7k steps a day so I dunno what bracket to put but either way I can assure you I eat no where near 3000 calories on an average day, as said previously it's nearer 2k

eat less

If you aren't measuring calories how can you be so sure you're eating less than 3k?

I'm not keeping a physical food diary. I log calories mentally when I buy food for a meal. I used to log more religiously and I always round up.

Yesterday I ate, 4 sausages, 3 bacon rashers, 3 eggs, spinach, canned tomatoes and mushrooms for lunch and for dinner two chicken breasts wrapped in bacon with cheese (Hunters chicken from tesco without the BBQ sauce if you're UK)

That's the most I've ate in a day in a month. Before a week of 48 hour fasts I didn't loose any weight. And that food there is less than 2500 calories.

Sausages were 97% pork as I'm maintaining Ketosis on eating days.

>TDEE is 3500kcal with light exercise

Uh

Sorry, my mistake, I entered moderate exercise first time round.

Attached: TDDEE.jpg (1160x430, 71K)

And you only drink water right? Or black coffee.

Again, 23 Yr Male, 119.5KG at 6"2, I don't think it's that hard to believe.

Coffee with milk boi. If coffee from a shop I get it black.

Check out scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/
And what he says about activity level when calculating your TDEE

>I would but I currently dont have one.
Well there's your problem. You have no fucking clue how many calories you're eating in a day if you aren't busting out the scales, diary and calculator for every meal.
Also, TDEE calculators are always wrong. If you're eating X calories consistently for a long period of time and not losing or gaining weight, X is your TDEE.

Always do sedentary with those. Any extra exercise will just help you lose weight faster.

First rule of /fat/
ALWAYS CALCULATE AT SEDENTARY

BMR for you is probably more like 1400, and 7k steps is only burning a couple hundred unless you're lifting or doing HIIT shit too. so TDEE is probably more like 1500-2000

>Eat less, don’t do retarded shit like fasting
Fasting helps you eat less dummy

How accurate would you say fitibit charge two calorie counter is?

This

>taking SSRIs ever
>not self diagnosed, had to ask my kike doctor if my little bitch complex is clinical
>no cardio
>low metabolism due to low dopamine and unnatural serotonin reuptake
>probably low test (that's the only real reason for feeling low)

Just kys you limp-wrist-dicked doubleniggerfaggot

Attached: 1553759736444.gif (540x304, 1.32M)

Okay that's normally thinking thanks for the advice user

>muh steps

Walking is not exercise. Go lift or do some martial arts.

your tdee is more like 1500-2000. jesus christ. those online calc assumes what you do is cardio, when you tick off on "moderate activity 3-5 days/week" so unless you are running for an hour each day, on top of an active job, your tdee is NOT 3500

>Eat one meal a day that's less than two thousand calories for two months
fatties estimating calories what could go wrong

Thank you for taking time out of your day to post that, I hope you felt good afterwards.

Great post.

I wanna lift again, but no energy to lift well cause trying to loose weight. Tfw used to be able to curl 20kg for reps with my right arms.

>I wanna lift again, but no energy to lift well cause trying to loose weight.
What if i told you that its possible to both lose weight, gains strength and some muscle while at the same time eating enough to support hard work outs?

That "no energy" feeling may just be carb depletion. You'll find that, once you're warmed up, you're warmed up and just exercising after the initial slump. Look up the 40% rule.

Will do thanks user.

What do you do on rest days for food if that was the goal? Eat at BMR?

>sausages
>bacon
>both over 50% fat with minimal protein

Sausages are mostly trim and fat, dude. Eat lean cuts of meat. No emulsified or cured meats. You can add bacon to a thing but bacon is not a nutrient source. Chicken breast, beef round, pork shoulder, any fish. You can eat other cuts but you'll have to adjust for fat.

>inb4 muh fat don't make u fat
You should not be eating things that have more fat/carbs than protein as a main entree. Slab of meat + vegetable of choice = lean gains

I'm 6' 1' 245 eating 2,500 calories a day and lifting weights 3x a week and I'm not gaining any weight. Not sure what the fuck is happening.