Going to Romania in June for FUE hair transplant

Going to Romania in June for FUE hair transplant.
Anyone gotten it before?

Attached: 17Fue-Hair-Transplant.jpg (1020x417, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfiV4sOQ4Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Going to a shitty eastern European country for medical procedures

Attached: 1493835851426.gif (284x158, 967K)

This.

Nobody in Eastern Europe even cares about hair.

i'm interested, bump

just shave it

Either that or Turkey and I don't want to go to a Muslim country.
Why when I can pay $2000 and get some of it back?

I'm considering doing it myself OP but you'll be paying more than that long term because if you don't use dht blockers and minox you'll be throwing away the procedure essentially.

JUST
GROW
NEW
SCALP
JESUS

Attached: 484799_1.jpg (285x214, 13K)

Post progress when you are done

go to get extra hair but come back with 1 kidney

Been to hairhungary. The only regret : i didnt Do it earlier

false
if they transplant hair from the back of the head he'll be fine forever as those hair follicles are not sensitive to dht

How expensive was it?

Romania is fine as a country. Pretty developed for eastern europe. I'd ignore the amerifats ITT talking shit about it when they dont even own passports. GL with your operation OP
>t. person who visited romania 3 times

Attached: 1234149600837.jpg (1347x898, 158K)

What does it cost?

Bro medical procedures in turey are unironically really good and cheap. A lot of people go to istanbul go to clinics in istanbul just to get hair transplants and leave really happy. Government regulations and all that good shit is all in check there and I guarantee you better than in shitty eastern block romania.
How do I know ? Well I got friends who went and ended up super satisfied. Also if you are super christian you might like visiting the old churches of istanbul
Just food for thought homie

shave your head you mong

You do know the gypsy thing isn't a meme right?

Enjoy winding up in a bathtub full of ice

why do you need to go to some shithole for a hair transplant?

that pic is a lie dude

look how intensely comedback that hair is on pic one

then look at pic 2 its barely comed back

the problem is the transplanted hair will remain stable, but the rest of you head hair will not. So let's say you get a transplant to restore your hairline because it's receding. Okay, you now have a stable hairline, but the non-transplanted hair behind it will continue thinning out. Then what do you do? Another transplant? Continue getting transplants every so often as your natural hair continues falling out?

Not him, but hair transplant to a doctor is a very simple operation (take one hair, put it here, take one hair, put it here, etc...)
Any random "dumbass doctor" can do it
But in the states and Canada, doctors/dentists are a business. They price all their services high and couldnt care less about aiding more people.

I would imagine you wouldn't want a transplant from "just any old doctor" since placing the hairs is more of an artform than anything, and you'd want to make sure you get someone who gives you a natural-looking hairline. I've seen a lot of transplant examples that look uncanny valley because the hairs aren't properly spaced, or it's too thick at the front like it's the end of a carpet, etc.

Alright Desu, i'm going to give you the run down on HTs because I researched this for years and have done it......it changed my life.

1. Make sure you have stabilized or you are going to need it again. That means if you are in your 20's, shave it and wait to see if it has stabilized unless you have an abundant donor area.
2. Turkey is known for their FUE results. However, that means traveling abroad. If your life style can accommodate, great. I stayed locally so I researched the hell out of it because there is a sea of scammers. I went to a place in LA and paid up. $6 a graft. You only do this once....do it right. You have limited donor area. I would have paid double for the results I got.
3. Follow the post op instructions to a T. First two weeks are imperative. Do NOT touch or bump the grafts. Heard horror stories of guys sitting in the chair for 12 hours (yes, that is how long it takes for roughly 3K grafts) and then bump their head as they walk out of the clinic on their car roof or whatever and basically pull out all the grafts or a big chunk of them. Guess what, now you have to wait three months in hopes they come back or do it again with a depleted donor area.
4. Are you a diffuse thinner? If so, forget it. You'll never have density.
5. Be prepared for 3 months of ugly duckling phase. You will basically walk around with a surgical cap on for a while because the scabbing looks like shit. Especially if you are in an office setting. You can wear a baseball hat after 10 days so if you have an informal job or in school you are golden.

False, I did not take fin and only started minox after the procedure.

This. Good luck.

Attached: 1.png (320x300, 206K)

Romania has the worst healthcare of any country in the EU. You should take a serious look at whether this is a good idea or not.

My girlfriend is from Romania.

Her brother died at age 12 because their ultra shitty healthcare system couldn't stop an autoimmune condition he had.

I would NEVER go there for healthcare. Research it.

This is an absolutely fuck of a job and I have never seen any other picture of an overharvested area than this. The physician should be killed. This is a monstrosity and not normal.

Attached: A16194BA-CBA8-447C-B12E-B74C79AB9EB9.jpg (1200x800, 266K)

wwwDOTdailymailDOTco.uk/health/article-6830281/When-hair-transplants-WRONG.html

why the fuck do people do hair transplants? They get botched so easily and even if they succeed, they still look synthetic.
Just use a dermaroller (microneedle roller) 3-5 times a week after showers and never jack off and you can cure hairloss and prevent it forever.
zinc is also helpful

This is my donor area in less than 12 hours of the procedure.

Attached: 20180918_094633.jpg (4032x2268, 2.62M)

This. I have a full head of hair but most of the guys here just get buzzcuts.

>Pic related 3-5 times a week (.25mm-.55mm needle size MAX0
>nofap
>25-50mg of zinc a day
>leave in conditioner (preferably one with castor oil and peppermint)
cures baldness.

Attached: acumen-schimatle-1-derma-roller-540-titanium-needle-2-0-mm-original-imaehasn5cgabyzd.jpg (704x701, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EfiV4sOQ4Uo
have fun!

The only way to get hair back is a HT. If it wasn't, no one would be bald. A dermaroller doesn't stop DHT. Why is the cure for everything around here nofap? Meme tier shit.

shave your fucking head loser. Grow some goddamn self confidence. I don't understand peoples obsession with hair. I have been buzzing my head for as long as I remember and I still have hair

you dummy.
The dermaroller does the same exact thing as a hair transplant, it replaces the dead zones with a new layer that is able to grow hair.
dermaroller has been shown to be 50% more effective than any other topical solution in studies and has been shown to be 99% as effective as a hair transplant, and is also a safer option since hair transplants often are botched or look like shit.
You can either start dermarolling like a normal person, or take the shitty route and make a hair transplant attempt. It most likely will fail like Sam Hyde's

Post fucking results I have yet to see someone recover a receded hairline with rolling

Folks this is utter bro-science retardation.

You lose hair because DHT attacks the follicles and they shrink and eventually go away. The only possible want to get them back without a hair Transplant is fin (good luck with the side). I derma roller increases blood flow to your head, which is good, but does not replace hair follicles that are gonna. You want to maintain, derma (even though my surgeon, a medically trained individual, says to NOT do it). If you want to replace hair that is gone, try fin or a HT. Minox only works on the crown to bring hair back. This is common common boilerplate knowledge. Go to any forum dedicated to hair loss.

POST RESULTS NIGGER

this. the level of bro science itt is inexcusable
if your hairline has receded no amount of dermarolling will recover it. I’m in private forums like PHG and SAGA, trust me you faggots there is no cure for mpb unless you catch it early with AA’s or get a transplant and take AA’s to prevent further loss

he won't because he's a typical 'natural methods' coper.

Finasteride + minoxidil or enjoy shiny horseshoes in your 20s you stupid cucks

fin+minox are useless without rolling + enjoy the side effects.
The best method is a hair transplant, but only if you can afford a good doctor. Otherwise your only hope is dermarolling and conditioners

I'm doing minoxidil and I tried dermarolling on my right temple and guess what they both grew back exactly the same, same time, same density by now, dermarolling didn't affect it in any positive or negative way. 0 sides obviously but everyone here will keep repeating that bs about heart palipitations or dicks falling off lmao stay bald you stupid fuckers you don't even remember how great it feels to have a good hairline with good density, you know your 'natural methods' will do fuck all but you keep deluding yourself until 1 day something brakes inside you and you want to take staright up estrogen to reverse your disgusting bare scalp but guess what, at that point it will be too late, keep doing your massages, dermarolling taking fucking vitamins and suplements, none of this shit is gonna help with your disgusting bald head

dermarolling works extremely well but works with the hair cycle.
you should know that hair cycles can take months, so even if you're doing everything right you might not see results till 3-6 months later.
If you don't have the patience to reverse hairloss and take stops to prevent it in the future, it makes sense why you went bald.

you are fucking retarded, I've been doing minoxidil for 5 months now I've been doing dermarolling on my right temple for 4 months straight to see if it would help, my both temples grew back nicely, so that means the left temple grew back ithout any fucking dermarolling, it didn't change a god damn thing. You won't get anywhere without min/fin, keep deluding yourself tho

>fin+minox are useless without rolling
based retard

Half the replies and just shittalking Romania and not even discussing hair transplant. FeelsBadMan. I can't even prove them wrong, healthcare sucks, but that is the case only in state hospitals. I'm assuming you do this at a private hospital which is expensive and safe. Also as soon as you land always pay attention to your wallet, especially if you use public transport.

Attached: 1549850731360.jpg (480x600, 73K)

>going to romania for a medical procedure
dude what the fuck?
no offence to romanians but what the fuck man?

i dont give a shit about your posts mutt. hes not going to romania for healthcare, which is objectivly better anywhere in the EU including romania than the US

Attached: 1239219500075.jpg (3888x2592, 343K)

you'll be on fin and you'll gain weight, lethargy and becomes harder to gain muscle. And no, this affects everybody on fin, not that meme 4%. 4% of guys get their dick broken.

>t. never left his shitty flyover state in bumfuck nowhere america
get a passport loser. then stay out.

Attached: 1227882125878.jpg (719x560, 66K)

i'm from the netherlands user

t.kike

I did not take fin after my HT because my loss had stabilized. 4% dick broken.....lol. It's a fuck of a lot more than that. My surgeon told me 75% of his patients had sides and that he was baffled that the drug companies could only claim 4%.

IMAGINE HAVING GENETICS THIS SHITYY BAHAHAHAH LMFAO BALDCELS

Attached: 1538739897206.png (295x304, 222K)

Been on fin for 5 years, experienced literally none of those sides.

S-shut up b-bitch!

Attached: 1553622820521.jpg (159x326, 12K)

Go to Turkey. It's a shit country but they're good at hair transplants.

Daily reminder that if you are insecure enough to be a complete pussy bitch about hairloss, even going as far as getting a transplant in a fucking europoor country, then you cannot even call yourself a man. Women can smell that shit a mile off you fucking soft cunt. Your hair isn't the reason that you're a little, bitch so get a grip of your life.

opinion of someone who used it

Vs

opinion of a scared cuck trying to convince himself with a imaginary doctor story

Fit in a nutshell

>t. women love that shit

Attached: baldcucks.jpg (1000x667, 188K)

lmao why is it eastern block countries produce the most thin skinned butthurt posters?

Is the end goal of all baldcels to get huge, shave their heads and grow that beard? wtf man, we should put the cure for baldness above aids and cancer immediately.

to be fair - and this isn't me coping - how badly baldness fucks you over also depends on what "type" you are. For example, Francisco is a classic prettyboy, and the contrast between his prettyboy features and being bald would be RIP in pieces. But if you have a very hypermasculine look, being bald doesn't look as bad. Still bad, but not AS bad as the distinction there.

>women fucking love that 50 year old bald look bro, just shave it

Attached: 1542165475397.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

maybe in your 30s or 40s, if you're balding in your 20s it looks like shit, there is a reason everyone always says that Statham or the rock look good bald, because they are in their fucking 40s if not 50s

yeah, they absolutely love that shit, haha!

>bro, you know how much pussy I have been fucking since I got bald? Shit is amazing to get laid bro

Attached: 1547315750327.jpg (500x1000, 127K)

Yeah, one guy said he was fine so it must to apply to everyone right?

Maybe it's like dick threads where only guys with big dicks post - all the guys with side effects aren't telling.

That's a separate issue more to do with the fact that baldness is more common when you're older, and so it looks less freakish on middle-aged or old men.

Same concept also applies to how masculine your face is. If you're more of a prettyboy, you're pretty much guaranteed to look like shit. If you have very masculine features, even in your 20s, it's not as bad as being a prettyboy without hair. Still bad, but not as bad.

Bitch please. I had a fucking hair transplant. Congrats on not having sides. That's great. I'm not rolling that dice and risking it. Have you ever gone to a forum and read personal stories about guys that were on fin and now describe themselves as "sexless zombies" and are now suicidal? The fucking sides most of the times don't even go away after you stop taking it!!! No fucking way am I risking that. My doctor was literally like, "We recommend you take fin for the best results". Me: "I don't want to risk the sides" Him: "I'm not going to lie, 75% of my clients have sides. It is the price you pay". No way. Thank god I stabilized over the past decade.

I hear horror stories about transplants too though.

>just shave that shit bro! no one will even notice that you're bald haha! women absolutely love that shit, clean sharp and sporty haha!

Attached: file.png (293x409, 191K)

I don't think anyone says that though. Obviously if you shave your head, you're bald.

true its either crew cuts or buzz over there at ee

you are retarded, that's all I can say, all those horror stories are spread by mentally unstable brainlets with underlying issue beyond hairloss, you do realize that around 2% of all men experience ED? That number is probably even way higher for mental issues, you can be sure that if any of those fucks happened to be taking finasterid they will announce to the entire world how bad it is, and since all the happy people who recovered their hair don't even bother coming to forums for miserable fucks, the poor fucks with "side effects" seem to be in majority. Your doctor is either a retard or waneted to make you feel good about your decision

my point is that some deluded retards think that people won't be able to tell the difference between a shaved head and a bald head, which is visible to even the normiest of normies

Enjoy living under musilm control you absolutely fucking euro cuck. Now that the EU made a new law proclaiming afro- European as the same as Europeans and opening the border to Africa, Europe is gonna look like Detroit in 10 years

>my point is that some deluded retards think that people won't be able to tell the difference between a shaved head and a bald head, which is visible to even the normiest of normies
user please, don't break my bubble
im already at the edge of suicide and if i will stop lying to myself that normies can't tell im balding when i shave my head im gonna fucking kys

Attached: 1537790083293.jpg (584x530, 216K)

Attached: 1546605373731.jpg (702x525, 43K)

>giving shit about your hair when you're over 40
by that time you're supposed to have wife, kids etc.
hair only matters up to your 40th birthday, who gives a shit what's after

Attached: hair transplant gone wrong.png (807x1810, 2.62M)

good thing we don't live in the 60s then
there are new methods like SAFER which pretty much leaves no visible scars etc.

I'm french and I would never go to romania for any procedure at all because it is a fucking shithole.
Get fucked, the burger is right.

ask literally anybody from any euro country and they will tell you Romania is a shithole

I'm not romanian but I would never go to France, a fucking shithole filled with arabs and niggers, have fun watching your back 24/7 and being essentially a hostage in your own country
get cucked loser

The cities are full of niggers, but at least you won't scar your genelet scalp during a hair transplant here. Oh and yours is worse, because it is both poor and filled with subhumans, except yours are even worse.
Get fucked "not romanian" gypsy faggot.

My doctor had nothing to gain by telling me this. If anything he wants me on fin because any little bit helps and they want the best possible results for before and after pictures to get more clients. Look, my roommate took fin in college. No issues. However, after lurking on hair loss forums for years I have read plenty of fin stories and sides. Some mild, some severe but there are a fucking lot of them. It is almost as if you have to know going into it you are going to have sides and if you don't...bonus. The ones that post about not having sides even prefaces how they are lucky they didn't have any. In addition there are some heart breaking stories of those that had massive gains with sides, got off due to sides and those gains were wiped out. They shed everything. Really disheartening to read and see the pics.

Everyone is different. This is a drug, people will react different. I just didn't want to roll the dice and after my doctor told me the number of patient he has that have sides it reaffirm my decision. Keep in mind the context wasn't...they all have sides and their lives are ruined. The context is, yeah, people have sides...but they don't care because they want the hair more. Same as those that take roids. Do the benefits outweigh the gains? That is for the individual to decide. You are introducing a foreign substance to your body that isn't natural. How the fuck you don't think there are going to be sides in most cases (not all, you are a lucky one)? This is common sense type shit.

Not totally disagreeing but I did it a HT at 43 and it literally takes years off. I'm happily married with kids. The unbelievable amount of confidence you gain is insane. You go from hating to look in the mirror to looking every chance you get. This all considering you have good result.

We have to encourage or fit bros to better themselves no matter the age. Never stop striving or you die inside.

1.5mm needle you mean, you retarded faggot. 25/55 isnt nearly deep enough for collagen production

>entrap your wife and make her realize you have the bald gene that was passed down to you kids

>Going to a backyard surgeon and running the risk of getting an abscess in your scalp
Or
>Having to take pills which make your dick flaccid
Or
>Falling for bait """natural"" snakeoil cures

Why not just take the SMP pill?

Attached: Scalp-Micropigmentation-2.jpg (900x680, 86K)

Wait, are you serious? Obviously if you shave your head, you're bald. Nobod who's not bald shaves their head. The entire POINT of shaving your head is not to somehow pretend that you're not bald, it's because a shaved head looks better than disgusting patches of thin scrotum hair on your head.

This is the ultimate cope. Also the problem here is that you constantly need to keep your head shaved, because if you slipped for even a few days and your actual hair started growing a little, people would see how it's growing in some areas and others remain close-shaven. It would look bizarre.

That dude doesn't look bad bald tho, he's got the face and head for it

eastern europe is the best place to go for medical procedures you underage retard

you only transplant when you are already close to monk mode

bald gene comes from your mom's dad though

But then everyone knows you got a transplant, and for most guys you're only monk-mode by the time you're middle aged. Ideally what you'd want to do is get a transplant early on and maintain it, so that nobody ever even knows you had to get one or balded in the first place.

I don't know about everyone else, but when I'm like in my mid 30s to 40s and (hopefully) married with kids, I don't give a fuck whether I have a full head of hair anymore. The issue is that if you go bald in your 20s, it's basically a death sentence as far as the sexual marketplace is concerned. Especially when, just by being bald, you already look like 15-20 years older than you actually are.