What am I suppose to do on a friday night when I changed myself to be a bodybuilder 5months ago?

what am I suppose to do on a friday night when I changed myself to be a bodybuilder 5months ago?

>bodybuilding is like being a nun or a priest. lmao

can't have a beer, can't go partying, cant have a movie night (chips and cola included). Can't workout cause I already did that.

Attached: 1552143612088.jpg (1026x1251, 91K)

kys

weed lmao

Ok retard

If you’re a “bodybuilder” then you should know that one night of fun won’t throw off your progress that much. Eat lighter for the next couple of days and throw in some cardio to compensate. Its going out every weekend and fucking up on your diet weekly that will impact your progress.

checked.

I don't do weed, never tried it. And probably never will.

Attached: 12312312.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

If having a movie night or a night out once in a blue moon would "ruin" your physique, chances are you're probably already in shit shape

Na, my body is fine, but I'm cutting a bit for summer.

sleep?

Bodybuilding is lame and pointless

Go to gigs

also add you spend half of the day on toilet.

pro bodybuilding is the most retarded sport in human history

Do people at the gym install a ball gag that prevents you from drinking beer?

It's about moderation.
There is no reason for you to never go to parties if you aren't a professional athlete

I actually drank 4beers last weekend. So in moderation-world I need to stay away from the brew this weekend. IF I'm ever going to be able to cut sucessfully these last three months before summer.

thing is EVERYBODY drinks where I live (sweden) it's an alcoholic nation where 50% are weekend-drinkers. I'm being left out from the "fun". Or I don't want to take part of it cause I'm bodybuilding for asthetics right now.

fridays kinda suck now. or atleast I'm free from work. But I don't have enough intrests outside of bodybuilding.

forgot picture

Attached: community_image_1420991475.gif (234x250, 3.1M)

I live in germany and i manage to go out drinking every other week and stay reasonably cut.
Just don't go for those drunken late night pizzas and kebabs and you are fine.

its possible for sure. In my early 18-25 I didnt put on a pound drinking every weekend. I have an active lifestyle like I had back then now. So I could probably pull it off, but the ketofags has scared me from having a beer.

I would like to buy maybe 3 beers and just shitpost for a couple of hours and then just sleep. BUT I drank last weekend and I don't want to be to unhealthy. bla bla bla. Alcohol is the opposite of fitness etc. You need to moderation or you'll never make it etc

Attached: 1677471064006701691.jpg (640x1137, 79K)

Are you going to compete?
>yes
Too bad. you chose this life and that's your struggle
>no
Stop being autistic and have some fun every once in a while

i want to impregnate the one on the left

I'm competing against myself in a way. And against other chads. Some of you guys understand this.

imagine being an adult and never having """done""" weed lmao.

OK retard

OP don't listen to this guy. He's trying to stop your gains.

Kys degenerate don't encourage your fagginess on others.
I bet you have a tattoo.

>tattoo

i don't. also, there is literally not a single thing wrong with smoking weed. i don't personally smoke, but there's nothing wrong with it and it's completely legal in some states.

>using "degenerate" unironically

i bet you're a virgin too, huh faggot. don't (You) me again, thanks

Can I (you) you?

Read Marcus Aurelius or something