Friend keeps bullying my gains

Friend keeps bullying my gains.
At first he started to feel me up. Always squeezing my gains.
Now he tells me his forearm is bigger than my biceps and triceps.

Attached: 5a45ce7ced136578042c6e1bb278feec.gif (384x216, 487K)

You should suck his dick, really show him who's boss

>it's a weeb faggot makes a thinly-veiled faggotry thread
anime is cancer

Go back

Yeah, this

Why do they make themselves so obvious by posting stupid moe anime shit

If you're on Jow Forums and hate anime your existence is ironic and hypocritical and you should kys.

I'd bully you too tbf

Attached: HorribleSubs_Houseki_no_Kuni_07_1080p.mkv_snapshot_05.11_2018.10.19_20.48.56.png (469x557, 408K)

I don't hate anime, I just hate these faggy anime posters. They almost always post shitty, moeblob anime and most of them only appreciate "muh waifus" instead of any actual plot or story structure. I'm currently watching Mob Psycho 100 and Jojo Part 5

>shounenfag

Opinion discarded

And you, gemposter, I'd fuck mercilessly

>Discounting great shows like Hunter x Hunter, FMA:B, and Magi

Good to know your attention span is so little that you can't watch anything more than 50 episodes

I sort of feel you. Moeblob stuff is fun and cute and often provides convenient reaction images, but I'm definitely more strongly into shonen stuff and whatever the fuck JoJo, Black Lagoon and shit fall under.

Based user

>Liking anime made for 14 year olds

Attached: tomato_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png (600x484, 255K)

Right, because that gem anime, toradora, and yuru yuri is something 14 year olds can't watch

I knew a family friend who watched Hellsing when she was 12, bud, and still loved it (she's 26 now)

If you like shounen above age 18 you're mentally challenged, non-negotiable. Believe it.

But if you're above 18 and like Umaru-chan and Yuru Yuri, you're fine? Lol

Also you can like shonen but not like Naruto. I think Naruto is garbage, and couldn't stand it every time I tried to get into it. I fucked heavy with 2011 Hunter x Hunter when it was out

Show him your dick and he'll do the same type of bullying.

Mob s2 is a bit rushed.
t. Manga reader

nigga your friend is gay

No, if you like shoujou you're just desperate for an identity and too gay to grow up.

t. Former super gay anime fan who grew up a bit.

Completely agree, but I still enjoy watching it, and I even think its better than S1

Sometimes he would play with my hair and give me hugs.

Recently he has been punching me on purpose. It feels like he wants me to punch him.

Attached: 9fe9a32c784b76d63d91a5a7c0728700.jpg (361x476, 27K)

wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg

Same.

Not on faggot

When most westerners say shounen, they usually mean over serialized shounen (Dragon Ball, One Piece, MHA, Bleach, Naruto, etc) where the stories told in them are drawn out and difficult to wrap your head around if you start watching late. I don't really consider FMA shounen in that sense. Definitely shounen, but not "12 seasons and 3 movies" shounen

(You)