Supplements to help testoterone production?

How do I find out if I have low T? What are some natural ways besides nofap to give me more T? What are some supplements I can take to give me more T?

Attached: squatbarposition.jpg (1222x834, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Smv6UKbgs
youtube.com/watch?v=S_PuodYxBAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

See a doctor to find out
Only roids can increase T

The only way to know for sure is a blood test.

As far as i'm aware the only supplements shown to have an impact on test production (apart from a good diet and exercise) is D aspartic acid.

I haven't seen a decent study on anything else, and therefore its likely just marketing bullshit.

Even DAA isn't exactly that promising.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Smv6UKbgs

This video sites multiple studies. It looks like you’ll want a to take zinc and vitamine D supplements or eat foods with a lot of them (or for D stand outside)

Why supps.? Most normal diets have the recommended daily allowance of vit d / zinc. You get most if not all of your daily zinc from 250g of beef.

Maybe it does. I don’t know what user eats. And how bad could a little extra be for your T?

250 mg testosterone enanthate intramuscular injection twice a week for 15 weeks

>vitamin d3 at like 5x the recommended dose

this, but don't remember about k2 and some magnesium if you go into very high doses (more than 10k daily)

Attached: anabolichealth_testosterone_boosting_foods_infographic_1920px.jpg (1456x2048, 308K)

Examine.com has a list of supplements that provably boost T

>Not recommended
>Milk

I'm considering trying zinc or zma or something at the moment. Will it help me produce more testosterone and reach my genetic potential or is it useless?

>Milk
youtube.com/watch?v=S_PuodYxBAs
Another comment on this video that does it more justice:
"I have always heard that milk is one of if not the best ways to get protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and sodium(electrolytes). Bodybuilders have been using milk for decades to build muscle mass and strength. They sure didn't show signs of too much estrogen and I am talking back in the 40's and 50's before steroids were used(Reg Park anyone?). There would have to be boatloads more research and proof of this before I would stop drinking milk(even on a diet). I think empirical and scientific studies show clearly that milk is very good for you and builds muscle mass and can even lower bodyfat due to the whey and casein proteins as well as the dairy calcium."
Milk is fine in cereal and as a post-workout recovery. Avoiding milk altogether is like avoiding cardio because it "diminishes gains", it entirely depends on what type and in what volume.

Thanks for the info user

Attached: 1552317454890.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I have no idea about t, but i take zma and it noticably increases jizz production. Like a firehose mate.

MANAGE YOUR CORTISOL LEVELS (Stress)

Any other benefits?

How?

Ashwagandha, one of my favorite supps, seems to help.

Lifestyle changes including adequate sleep, lowered alcohol intake, and mindfulness (meditation) are good steps.

As far as supplementation, I recommend L-theanine and even ashwagandha. L-theanine in particular has been wonderful for me,

Eggs, Zinc, D3, ashwagandha, strength training, cold showers, no smoking, drinking, any time of drugs.