Hosting Party later tonight

>Hosting Party later tonight
>Former oneitis is coming with her friends

What do?

Attached: 5C058E54-82A4-4866-A031-6A09A98ACAC6.jpg (249x249, 20K)

>oneitis

Attached: c61.png (800x750, 106K)

>Former oneitis
who the fuck?

She was my oneitis but not anymore, haven’t spoke in over a year, this was all before I started lifting.

Squat lower fag

Wtf does onitis mean

It's Jow Forums terminology, since this board has become infested by them

you planning to hit that tonight?

Ignore her, let her mire your gains
Find some other qts yo talk to
You got this senpai, party hard and just have a good time of it

Most alpha move:
>don't bother showing up for your own party
Tell everyone you had something better to do.

It's gonna hit you again. It's gonna be bad. Brace for it and for the love of god don't get too drunk.

>Hosting a party
Terrible idea, have fun getting drinks spilled all over your carpet/kitchen and your house raided by police looking for ubderagers and a supplying alcohol to minors ticket. Also you can't have sex in your room because people steal your shit or raid your fridge or take your electric razors and throw them in the back part of the toilet with all of the water

>electric razors and throw them in the back part of the toilet with all of the water
That's oddly specific. Also it only applies to huge parties, most house parties are fine.

>oneitis is Jow Forums terminology
Christ I knew the newfags were bad but not this bad

Tell her not to come. It's your party and if you haven't spoken in a year, should she even be there?

>using an electric razor

Attached: 1548997528319.jpg (453x439, 85K)

QUICK, HOW MUCH PROGRESS HAVE YOU MADE

Jk unless you're 100% out of her league at this point you're still fucked and shes gonna mog you.

Attached: images.png (205x246, 4K)

My mate invited them because I told him to bring some girls lol. I’m not really bothered about her I just think it will be awkward.

if you're tripping about it she's not your "former" oneitis user. get a good pump going before the party, don't get too wasted, fuck her like the champ you are then never speak to her again

Leave, faggot

Tell your mate to uninvite them then, Jesus.

Get laid

This guy gets it.

alpha as fuark, just go to your parents for the night

Don't show up

Let me give you the best advice Jow Forums has ever given me. No matter how good you look. No matter how much you changed. She'll never be yours. She has a bf you don't know about.

>don't get too drunk.
might be the best advice here, cause you gonna tell her some shit if you get drunk

Oh yeah, been there. Literally the reason I'm 5 years sober.

Sadly, true. That's why I stopped throwing parties. Bad shit just tends to happen and ruin your fun (but only yours).

But her friends are hot

I've been in this situation before best thing to do is just having a good time I'm not billshitting you if you're socially successful you can play that card to either make her jealous or make her want you the strongest play is to hang out with some of her friends or any of your friends that know her

Uninvite HER then. Fuck me.