How will fit ever recover from this?

How will fit ever recover from this?

Time and time again we’ve heard that females prefer EVERY BODY TYPE EXCEPT A GYMCELLED ONE
>Hierarchy of body types in order
>Skinny
>Ottermode
>Dad Bod
>Chubby (girls say its cute)
>Obese (adds character)
>Extremely Shredded (gays)
>Powerlifter Shwazenigger

Attached: 41195941-1690-4313-9273-6AB8B21C6F5A.png (750x1334, 1.71M)

>listening to a woman and thinking she is telling you the truth
You're never going to make it.

>How will fit ever recover from this?
by not lifting for roasties?

Wimin don't know what they want until a man tells them what they want. Until this point they follow the latest media trends and pretend that's what they want to appear popular

>lifting for second class citizens
cringe post bro

So which one are you buddy? Post body with timestamp so that we know you're not just shitposting to drag others down with you

You’re both coping like the pope if you say you honestly and truly 100% don’t lift for girls.
>muh bettering myself
>muh being healthy
Shut up you fucking liars, you want stacy to lick ice cream off your rocky abs. To your dismay, stacy is fuckig fat guys or skinny twigs

Skinny like the pic related

Jow Forums is an LGBT board tho

Cringe cope.
>s-she said it so i-it must b-be true
And you're the best and biggest she ever had you delusional manlet.

This is from Twitter mind you
Twitter is the complete opposite of what Jow Forums collectively is consisted of.

wrong faggot
banged stacies as a fat
why would i put effort into getting whats possible without effort?

>Implying girls don't consistently go for built guys with beer bellies
I'm not the body type so don't think I'm coping or something here, and the quality of study which bothers to assess this type of question is generally trash, but the only clear conclusion actually supported by this dirth of garbage studies is that girls tend to prefer guys with strong jawlines, stubble, broad shoulders and small hips, thick limbs/shoulders/chest, and a bit of a gut.
Again, I'm not describing myself but rather trying to add to the discussion. Don't come at me with those fucking accusations nerds.

Wrong, I want to lie in bed with Danny rubbing oil into each others chiseled abs

IDK, I think that people don't talk about wanting muscled guys because they either get mixed up with freakish roidheads that look like they're going to explode or because it just goes without saying. I like to swoop in on girls who've just gotten out of breakups and I almost always get the same response out of them; about how much they missed having sex with a guy they could feel muscle on after spending months or even years with McSkinnyfat.
Also, a lot of what Jow Forums considers to be "ottermode" isn't ottermode at all, but just the result of natural lifting. The retards on this board will make you think that any one who isn't on roids or over 90% of their natty potential is skinny.

I hate a crush on a beautiful 9/10 blonde that I might have actually had a chance with, but I waited too long to ask her out and she ended up with a 6'2" builtfat guy who's name is literally Chad and I want to kill myself.

This woman is probably attracted to the weak body type, but it is the same type of attraction she would have for other women. She wants a weak feminine sex buddy. She is scared of the stronger man and thinks she does not want it, but she does want it.

*had

I'm not sure what to tell you.

Well here’s the really cool thing, besides this being shitty bait.
I don’t care.
The body on the right looks better to me. It is my ideal. I am not lifting to be a sex object for thots, I pursue a better body for myself.

>teens attracted to teen bodies
wow great find op

i bet she got rejected by a guy that looks like right and then posted this to make herself feel better
NEVER listen to what women say they want

this. I want women to be attracted to me for my manhood, not because they think I'm cute

I don't want Stacy. I want a wife. One that will not only support me in my goals, but not be afraid of the best man I could be.

If I was lifting purely for sex, I'd never need to reach a goal, because their are plenty of stupid bitches on Tinder who will take otters.

Sex without purpose or endearment is just a drug. I lift so that I'll never have to use Tinder, and that I'll naturally bump into a great woman while I'm living my life and she will see in that moment how much I have sacrificed to be the best I can be.

I don't lift for women. I lift for the one woman who sees the best man in me.

Attached: IMG_20190116_140047.jpg (400x400, 23K)

this also, this is specifically the liberal type, a strong conservative woman would not want this.

And you believe roasties when they tell you this? Would you also buy a bridge if a roastie showing her cleavage tried to sell you one? Kek. Male instagram models who get swarmed by women can be any kind of skinny, ottermode, or shredded, but never chubby or fat.

She wants the one on the left but with a chad face of course.

Wrong. I don’t lift for female approval at all. I lift mainly for myself. Trying to get a gf by lifting is literally the slowest and most stupid way to get one. And if you still have no social skills the best you can hope for is someone superficial who doesn’t have respect for you or themselves. People who are socially retarded will never make it so I suggest if you want a gf trying to improve your social skills first as most women care about that primarily not physique. Though it’s not hard to lift just requires dedication so you can do both. Just don’t lift under the false pretense that it gets you women because it isn’t really a good way to do that. And don’t thing that being social is only some unga bunga bullshit about posturing and dominance.

Or she's just coping because Chad wouldn't fuck her

She's fucking ugly.
Who cares what she wants?
Are you thirsty fucking losers seriously fretting over what some(from the looks of her picture)2/10 meth head prefers in bodytypes?

Seriously?
You dudes are fucking losers.
Grow a goddamned pair and train for yourself and realize that YOUR fucking opinion on who YOU want to fuck or GF is all that matters.

Goddamnit user. I dissapointed in you.

Women who prefer skinny guys exist, yes. Some women even prefer fat guys. I even used to know a girl who liked short guys, beleive it or not. Plenty of guys prefer fat chicks too.

You are all literal fucking retards if you think for one second that all women or all men are universally most attracted to one specific body type.

Attached: 1553200409290.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

This. She looks like a clown and what I presume is her bedroom looks like it was decorated by someone experiencing a severe psychotic episode.

Attached: DzenwNwV4AA6Gl0.jpg (1536x2048, 336K)

lol this is the same thought process as retards saying chubby/almost obese are their favorite women body types, they know they can't get better therefore they lower their standards

If a 10/10 gym Chad hit on her she drop her panties in a heartbeat. What she is doing is the same as me claiming actually supermodels are ugly and I prefer homely girls. I can say that but it is a cringe cope.

Supermodels are oft ugly.
They are usually not chosen because of how traditionally beautiful and hot they are.
They are oft chosen if they have a certain look, have the whole creepy androgyny thing going, fuck whatever they have too to get that spot, OR they are really well connected.

Attached: correct.gif (422x418, 3.78M)

She's ass ugly
Stop caring.

It was an example. Put whatever 10/10 metric you have for women in its place and imagine a 6/10 guy with a 6/10 girl trying to pretend 6s are hotter than 10s because that's his level and you'll see what the woman in OPs picture is up to. A complete cope.

Hahahahahaha time and time again it has been SCIENTIFICALY proven that bitches prefer muscles and strong men you fucking soiboi cuck get fucked no one but insecure hoes prefer skinny/fat fucks over someone who trains a little bit.

user, a man's 10 is personal. There can be many beautiful sex women. But they'll all be a 9/10.
The true 10/10 is someone who is beautiful to him in all ways that matter. Including looks.

But women all want to be the queen bitch and be the hottest disregarding men that are on their level as beneath them because it would mean they are merely settlin gand many men want the hottest chick to prove how bad ass they are and fear love and intimacy.

Anyway, that bitch is ass ugly.
Her opinion on how I look and what I want to look like means nothing to me and most normal men with even a tiny sliver of self respect.

women dont know what truth is you absolute fucking incel. they only communicate through emotions, their words are completely meaningless...its just the noises they choose to utter to convey empathy in the 21st century

when will you faggots ever learn holy christ

You're still too young to understand that women often say the exact opposite of what they actually want.

I don't lift for women so I don't care what they think.

Attached: comfy6.gif (500x475, 558K)

>getting angry at someone who expressed what you tried to far better
lol seething virgin

based

what the fuck

Twitter is bullshit.

Women like men with muscles. They aren't generally as keen on men with muscles and lots of veins or roided freaks.

They like a man who can throw them about in bed. Once they reach a size that an elephant couldn't throw about they start with their coping mechanisms - skinny guys who couldn't throw a kitten about because they don't have to face up to them being overweight themselves. Dad mode because fuck it - he's fat too so she doesn't have to worry. Etc.

Women like guys with muscles, sometimes they convince themselves they don't because they know they're in a lower league.

My ex never cared about muscles until we started dating. Afterwards she would encourage every guy she knew to work out.
If they claim they don't like it it's because they've never been with a muscular guy.