Is it ok to smoke a cigar every now and then?

Attached: 76968D3A-F368-47DE-8E81-A8D1030CF091.jpg (750x721, 415K)

how is this related to fitness?

Arnold did

why, they don't even get you high

Gurkha are absolute trash tier cigars

Yeah I’m gonna when I’ve made it. I’m gonna smoke cigars that have like 20-30% pot mixed into them, inhale as needed. Just to pimpmaxx

You'd be weird if you didn't

You have no idea. Try an actual real cigar and trust me, you'll feel like you're getting high.

paging dr freud

As long as they're S T O G I E S

You aren't supposed to inhale, brainlet

You get a light buzz after about 20-30 min. No mental change, just a pleasantly relaxing feeling

It’s absorbed in the mouth

Do you fuck lol

Cause I'm B A L L S Y

Yeah mate nah you mean exhale yeah nah

Attached: mikenolan.png (760x504, 264K)

I don't need to find a hiding place, unlike you H U O H U A H U O H U A

I do and I really enjoy it. But if you don't smoke everyday, the next day you feel like shit. On holiday I smoke 1 or 2 everyday and I feel great. When I work, I smoke once or twice per month and the next day I don't feel so good...

In the end, it's not good for you, but it's more a social thing and something I share with my best friends.

You run the risk of a few types of cancer being more likely, but if its like one a week it might be ok.

i smoke a pack of cigarettes a day and i still get a decent nicotine high when i puff on a cigar.

Its definitely mostly a social thing but smoking a cigar by myself maybe once a month is the closest Ive come to meditating. Very relaxing and peaceful.

Attached: DwkR_JDU8AAfBRc.jpg (350x451, 62K)

My friend smokes cigars, but he's only ever smoked cheap shitty ones. His birthday is coming up and I wanted to pick him up some relatively nice quality cigars without breaking the bank. Any recommendations?

If you're looking to go Cuban get him a Cohiba corona or a Montecristo #2 if you're looking to go top shelf. A mid-range option would be a Fuente Fuente Opus X.

because it is you faggot fuck

Never gonna make it

I like a good cigar, i've been to Cuba quite a few times on cruises so I just got used to buying them in airports and such.
I don't really smoke cigarettes though, maybe once or twice a month when i'm with friends, but I smoke it like a cigar and don't take it to the lungs.