IF you didn't get enough sleep last night, is it better to push through the day to reset your sleep schedule...

IF you didn't get enough sleep last night, is it better to push through the day to reset your sleep schedule, or nap for a few hours during the day? What is better for you?

Attached: 1553703204067.webm (640x1136, 1.65M)

would pay to breed

HAW HAW HAW WHAT A FREE SPIRIT!

SO LIVELY HAW HAW

Why is she always acting retarded

Stay up and reset. Your body won't reset right away and you will "wake up" randomly. Takes about a week. It can be brutal but it can fix the problem.

The other way is to just work out and your body will be naturally tired, so it should be easier to fall asleep when you lay down comfortably.

Because she's autistic but it's only cute when girls are autists

I'm trying to stay awake but it's so hard cuz fit tells me coffee is bad

Attached: 1553465222206.jpg (440x351, 9K)

God i hate these ugly narcissistic thots with all my heart

If I ever need to stay up for anything, and I know I am pushing my limits, I'll drink some energy drink or those 5hr energy bottles, like less than half the bottle/can.

Sleep schedule and your internal clock, if you are trying to change it, it will always be a hassle.
What ever you do though, stay away from ambien or other sleeping meds. That shit will fuck your brain in the long run.

Is that the movie Transporter? Fucking absolute shit no wonder this thot is doing a breeding ritual and not watching it.
Next time put something worth watching and intellectualy stimulating fucking brainless degenerate.

>men have to build themselves, eat well, get a good job and be social, well spoken and interesting
>girls get bonus cute points for being autistic
The dating game is rigged I tell you

Attached: kbro.gif (498x378, 364K)

haha imagine walking up to her and going “surf’s up dude” and stomping on her nose as hard as you possible can while she’s on the ground haha what do you think would happen lmao

>tfw lost my job
>tfw all mt schedules are fucked up now
It fucking sucks I can't sleep at night
Don't use energy drinks or coffee, it only stresses your tired body and make you feel like you are not tired when you indeed are tired as fuck, if you can't keep up then fucking take a short nap

Take a

What about if I work from 6:00-4:30 and have night class from 9:00-12:00? Should I nap in the day to get more sleep?

yeah nap 20-30 min

Push through the day and if you catch a second wind take zzzquil an hour before you plan to sleep.

a 45 minutes nap is the most refreshing I believe, I'll try to find the science on that but something something delta waves and not quite rem sleep.

>breeding ritual
Keked

Who is it

its jordan!

Attached: sushi2.webm (640x900, 1.65M)

Women do everything for attention.

i still dont know :(

If you have paid attention and know how your body handles it, coffee is fine. I wouldn't drink anything beyond early afternoon though

Claire Redfield!

Attached: jordankiss2.webm (640x640, 1.46M)

I've heard something similar, but for sleeping not napping. Apparently you should sleep in intervals of 1h15m because that's a proper "set"(?) of light-deep-light sleep. You feel tired when you wake up because you are waking up out of a deep sleep and more awake when you wake from light sleep.

sleepyti.me