Redpill me on dermarolling

Redpill me on dermarolling

Attached: acumen-schimatle-1-derma-roller-540-titanium-needle-2-0-mm-original-imaehasn5cgabyzd.jpg (704x701, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840919/
simpleskincarescience.com/dermarolling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

meme

Dermarolling makes minox more effective.

I heard it's not good if it goes to deep, the rolling action can fuck up skin. I want to buy dermastamps but can't find anywhere that sells ones with actual depth.

Attached: dermastamp.png (715x473, 237K)

Meme. Nice scource for infections and scarring though

meme don't use it
t. i want to have the advantage for myself

i have that exact thing in that pic. it makes my skin red and it's had no other real effect on anything.

Amazing for hairloss, wrinkles, acne scars, and fixing skin tone

based but do you know where to buy ones with greater depth than .001 mm and aren't Chinese by chance?

go all out and buy a derma pen you can buy knew needles instead of trowing the whole thing away after 3 uses and having to clean it

pretty good for scar reduction I use .5mm roller twice weekly

You're right fren.

Looks like something that you should only have a doctors office do, too high a chance you'll give yourself a skin infection.

yes goyim pay shekels to roll some needles over your skin and then put the whole thing into some alcohol for a few minutes

Transfers bacteria from one area of your face and transplants it in another area. Good if you are not happy with the amount of acne you already have and want to spread it further.

t. Guy who pays to pick up metal and put it back down

wrong, home gym masterrace, I would rather sell my kidney than let any jew make a dime off of me

Studies show it's effective at minimizing scar tissue. It works by stimulating collagen release so it's also a lot more natural than injecting baby fat into your forehead. I was a huge skeptic because I tried *everything* and 90% of the "advice" (it's actually subtle bragging) on Jow Forums is dead wrong like the retard saying it CAUSES scarring.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2840919/

Make sure you:
>get the right size needle for your issue
>clean your face/needle before and after
>don't roll over active acne
>do everything in a + pattern, no diagonal rolling
>don't run it back and forth, run it forward, pull it off skin and reset 5-6 times
>replace immediately if you see any bent or blunted needles
>replace eventually even when cleaning it

The stamp is probably better since the roller can be awkward to get an even pressure with.

This is the best guide I've found on the topic online. I did twice weekly applications but if I was you and you didn't want to replace constantly get a bigger roller and do it once monthly or whatever.
>simpleskincarescience.com/dermarolling/

I only see it work for scars, especially acne scars. Hairloss prevention always seemed like cope to me but it might work.

Successfully unfucked my nose pores with a size 25.
Used to get a lot of blackheads and had an oily nose, even though the rest of my face was perfectly fine. Two applications (one week apart) fixed the problem, and I didn't get sebum buildup again for another four months, at which point a third application fixed it immediately.

Tried it on the rest of my face, but it just made my face feel dry and puffy and there wasn't a noticeable difference, possibly because I just didn't need it on my face to begin with.
Don't over-use it.

What's the best way of getting rid of acne scars?

laser treatment

Laser or microneedling. Laser will work better obviously.

why redpill you on something that is shit and doesn't even work?

based

Quality post. I was a skeptical at first too, but noticed it got rid of acme scars