BAN INCELS FROM THE GYM:

DENIZENS OF Jow Forums: Aren't you sick and tired of the stink of INCEL desperation permeating the gym every time you go there?
These poor benighted souls are worthy of your pity, yes they are, but let's face it: the acrid stench of their desperation when confronted with the fact that women are present creates an undertone of tension that's not conducive to effective training for anyone, male or female; INCELS are literally GAINS GOBLINS merely by existing in the same gym with non-incels.
They should be *banned* from public gyms until such time as they can demonstrate they have girlfriends, and thus exit INCEL status, amirite?

Meanwhile, the INCELS want to ban WOMEN from the gym, merely because *they can't handle them being around*. How can this be allowed? It clearly and objectively can't. Ban INCELS from the gym instead.

Attached: incels_LOL.jpg (1600x900, 425K)

Attempt to normalize the incel thing and memetically wound men.
When it's been shown that the loudest anti gym girl posters are women and faggots.

Ostracizing incels would be even worse.

Is it really though? Meanwhile they would like to ban women from the gym because they can't handle them being in line-of-sight even: How is *that* right? The rest of us who are not seething incels like having women around at the gym, raises the aesthetics of the place by orders of magnitude, and they'd deny us our eye-candy? Preposterous!

>unfunny meme
At least include the original Chad incel

Attached: _101036874_elliot_rodger_shutterstock.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

I am level 0. I had girlfriends and fucked in the 2000s but fell into depression for 15 years and haven't fucked since.

Jow Forums made me rediscover myself and I'm getting fit and even had a few dates again. Need to learn how to approach women irl again. Online dating is a dead end.

*Chadcel

How would you determine who is and who isn't?
Benis inspection day at the gym?
Show up with gf to get registered?

I feel you, but this isn't a BAWWW thread, it's not Jow Forums, we're talking about fighting against the seething masses of incels who would turn our gyms into total Sausagefests by banning women, when it's clearly and objectively unnecessary; we need to oust the incels instead.

He was a mentalcel
Nothing funny about that, believe me i know.

This is a dumb scale, I’m out and about and have female friends, but I also have never been on a date and can’t ask girls out
Although maybe I’m just retarded

Attached: FC4CDF4A-99D4-441A-BF7C-7B5AD1741DBF.jpg (450x450, 47K)

>Show up with gf to get registered?
Yep, *this*. Also maybe get your gf to join the gym, win-win.

>level 3 w a job
Some preggo girl wanted to go on a pity date w me. I'm not going... I'm not going. I'm incel but I have pride anyways.

You literally just described yourself as the second incel option.

I'm a pure incel, but I never stood a chance to begin with, I'm only 5'9

See, but you don't want to ban women from the gym, do you?

>*that*
go back

Kys i'm 5'6 and had a gf, and no i don't have tom cruz facial aesthetics

No but I don’t ask anyone out, and if I did I don’t think I’d always get rejected

Attached: 8EB7D08F-7B63-480B-90B7-F0ED8E5BE419.jpg (1000x828, 90K)

>click 'back'
>still on Jow Forums/fit
now what? xD
stop being a faggot

Nah the women ive seen at the gym do well enough with their routines, I dont mind them

As a person who had sex only a few times 10 years ago there is no place for me, not among incels not among Jow Forums's Chad. I truly walk alone

>pretending to be a redditor for (You)'s
genuinely sad

They're wrong, too. They can go to male-only gyms if they please. Gyms are free too do whatever the fuck they want since they're public.

What are you *on* about, anyway?
I looked at 'reddit' like twice in my entire life, and found it to be a confusing messy maze that made no sense and what content I saw was at least as bad if not worse than this place so I don't bother with that place.

Right, and we're all on the same page with you. Someone needs to tell these incels that they don't get to dictate who can and can't be in our gyms.

The one on the right is a deathnic, it's over.

go back to rebbit

see: I don't use that place it sucks ass

You type like a girl what does your vagina smell like?
>inb4 Incel
Have a gf, just still despise most modern women.

>Have a gf, just still despise most modern women.
Blow it out your ass, you're clearly and objectively another seething INCEL who is assblasted at being called out as such. KYS.

It would be you who is seething newfriend.

You don't bring your gf to the gym. Holy shit the fkin stupidity in this thread.