I wake up at 5:30 in the morning to jog

>I wake up at 5:30 in the morning to jog.

Attached: 1508255132712.png (1000x700, 101K)

I do actually wake up 3AM to jog.

Op, are you a faggot?

I'm so glad I stopped distance running

I work out in the morning. Cool breeze on my skin, getting to watch the sunrise. Plus it helps me wake up and get ready to wageslave. And theres not alot of people out.

I wake up at 9am then hit the gym at 11 then spend the rest of the day eating and gaming

Attached: D0QzmV6W0AIBHaY-orig.jpg (2048x1411, 258K)

>3 hours of sleep since Thursday cause nightshift.

Attached: 1550861692446.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

I wake up at 4, drink 2 10oz cups of water (Because Jeff told me to), then I read Scripture from 4:10-4:30, then I send any work emails off, then get to the gym by 5, cardio sprints for 10 minutes, lifts till 6:10, sauna and shower, then office by 7

If you're not waking up naturally without an alarm clock to have a slow breakfast and going to gym 2 hours later and going to work an noon for 6 hours of socializing with costumers and having your girlfriend pick you up from work so you can fuck her ass to sleep.
You're not living your life correctly.

>I just skip the rope from time to time

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Ok.

Plus makes you feel better than everyone else at your job

This. Time-mogging people is one of lifes great pleasures.

I wake up at 4am drink a monster and chug a spoonful of beta-alanine and I'm at the gym at 4h15 warming up.

My life is miserable but it's the only time I can workout. I have to be in bed at fucking 8pm.

Attached: W5vw6ta.jpg (800x450, 102K)

>waking up super early to workout before work
>having to go to bed right after work.

Attached: 1534973234399.png (321x321, 12K)

t. faggot incel virgin who is doing none of those things

>office by 7

I think you mean the warehouse by 7. No "office person" has to be in at 7.

I wanna die

I get in to my office at 7 but only because I can leave at 3 that way

It's all fucking relative. If you need 8hrs of sleep you just go to bed later or earlier. It just depends on what time you make yourself wake up. What a shit thread

based.

I'm up at five, in the gym by 6:30 and at my desk at 7:45. I leave at 4 and stop by the gym at 4:30 to run a mile or two.

I have exactly one hour after commuting/working/eating before going to the gym, after which I sleep. So I bought a motorcycle to shave 30mins each way on my commute to get two hours of relaxation per day.

You guys want to get mired and have people talk to you out of nowhere? Get a bike.

>pitch black outside
>Comfy warm feeling
>Smell of freshly brewed coffee
>Knowing every one else is still sleeping
>Those empty streets
>That rising sunset

4:30 am wake up is the comfiest thing ever

Attached: dawn.jpg (4592x3056, 1.96M)

What time do you go to bed though?

>strangers constantly approaching and talking to me
would honestly be a nightmare

>he doesnt work in high finance

Markets open 6:30am Pacific Standard Time. I get to the office and watch the Pacific Ocean while people on the East coast call me

>hitting the hay when the adults go to play

Attached: 1534082206382.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Being free in the afternoon is so pointless. Too much rush hour traffic and shit.

I start driving to work at 5, what of it?

>there are people on Jow Forums who will argue LISS cardio is bad for you and you should do only HIIT

If your boss isn't a dick, places will let you some in early and leave early as long as you get the work done.

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P-DIDDY
GOT MY GLASSES I'M OUT THE DOOR
I'M GONNA HIT THIS CITY
BEFORE I LEAVE BRUSH MY TEETH WITH A BOTTLE OF JACK
'CAUSE WHEN I LEAVE FOR THE NIGHT I AIN'T COMIN' BACK

Attached: 1553688433931.jpg (480x465, 21K)

what a horrid life you lead

>rising sunset
>rising
>sunset

>as long as you get the work done.
there's no work to be done, at least nowhere near 8 hours worth 5 days a week. You're just at an adult daycare center.

it's not that LISS is bad for you , no one says that, it's just boring and takes forever.

A post died for this.