Watching some The bugez videos, he recommends doing 1 or 2 exercises only to get big and progress...

Watching some The bugez videos, he recommends doing 1 or 2 exercises only to get big and progress, does this means i go to a gym and to like idk if i choose deadlifts, only deadlifts till fail and leave gym?

Also he recommends GOMAD

Any advice or comment on this?

Attached: buez.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

he's on steroids

I'm not really sure but I kinda think that it's not really a bad approach. Wanna improve your bench press? Bench more. Wanna improve your squat - squat more and so on. But I think his advice is better suited for advanced lifters. A newbie lifter should not be doing just one exercise and leaving other muscle groups untrained.

He's got good genetics and he's on gear so take anything he says with a grain of salt.

Don't take this advice it's retarded trust me I've tried it.

Don't do this. Especially not as novice. You'll get strong as fuck on those 1-2 lifts but you'll detrain the other lifts. That's the opposite of what you want.

Everyone hates on manlet destiny, but most of his advice is pretty solid if you want to lift for life without injuring yourself. Eric had to get a total knee reconstruction cause he's an idiot that didn't listen to his body. I wouldn't advocate taking any of his advice unless your mindset is all about ego lifting and getting injured. Also, manlet destiny is natty as fuck and can diddly 600lbs raw.

To anyone that's watched him on NXT, is his finisher some form of Zercher move?

Because if not, that's a missed opportunity.

SS/GOMAD

He’s giving shitty meme advice. There’s a reason you should never listen to youtubers. 99/100 of them don’t want to give good advice, they want to give ‘their’ advice. They want people to listen to them because it’s “different” or “unique”. How many times I’ve been told “I do ___ because it’s just different/Sal new way of looking at things” I couldn’t tell, but it’s a lot. There’s nothing better than the basics and the fundamental truths. Just because someone gave you “new advice” doesn’t mean you should take it. They capitalize on people who are lost and need a flag to follow.

Eric has only been on tv once and he jobbed for Gulak. I don't even think he has a finisher yet. His in ring technique definitely has room to grow but he's charismatic as all fuark.

>alexposting

kek fuck off gayboi

make sure to eat your onions guuuuuys

this. this is not beginner advice. bugez advice in this case is for when you stop linearly progressing. after that, just fucking do whatever you want to focus on. you'll find that you don't really lose too much strength on things you don't work often when you're doing at least one compound, which works everything to an extent, but focuses big on certain key areas.

bench requires legs to drive the chest, squats require back to keep stable, ohp requires lats, glutes, core, etc. etc.

after you get done with beginner shit, do that.

even if he is on gear, he's retard strong.

He's on gear

youre all actual retards
hes natty
he doesnt advocate for just doing one fucking lift
he recommends that for meme lifs and strength but says a general strength routine is the best and the bulgarian is just for fun

stop trying to get out of your lifts and fucking squat deadlift ohp bench and row

Its a version of the bulgarian method some people call it the superman effect, basically you chose 1 exercice, MAYBE 2 if the second one is something easy, you perform that exercice everyday by warming up until you reach a dm (daily max) which is a percentage of your 1rm, then you try to set a new pr, maybe a 1rm, a 2rm3,4,5,etc...
Thr thing is that you need to set prs every day, that would be impossible if you did the same exercice everyday (ex. Bench press) so you rotate variations from thay lift. The more variations you have, the easier its to set prs, thats why the bugez does all those meme lifts, to add variations, so on monday you may get a bench 1rm pr, then a incline press pr, then a dumbbell press pr, then an incline dumbbell press pr, then a decline press pr, etc.
Greg cuckolds writes about this, really interesting

this is great advice for someone on gear

I dont know if he is on gear or not, but its not needed for this program, its recommended towards advanced lifters because you need to know how to control fatigue

dont do deadlifts til failure, it completely fucks your recovery; do squats and ohp every other day and deadlifts once or twice a week, add some chinups and bench once or twice as well and youre good

His only good advice is the "bodybuilding everyday" advice, the only thing that he shills for that works
daily pushups and pullups never destroying your muscles but just training them and pumping them make a big difference looks wise

hes right you know. I dont want to wear a knee brace like a fucking idiot

works 100 percent.
my bench went up 10 kgs in a week by maxing it each day