PRESS
topendsports.com/testing/records/bench-press.htm
SQUAT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_(exercise)#World_records
DEADLIFT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadlift#World_records

Attached: GOALS.png (710x500, 30K)

>5/6/7/8
Babby tier. I'm hitting 8/9/10/25 natty.

Dont have to google anything to know that pic is wrong. Weak.

Attached: peter12.jpg (182x213, 5K)

>OHP 4x smaller than his deadlift
Lmao what a dyel

lift more bro

>1 in 5 men on the street are 3/4/5/6

I sincerely hope nobody takes this seriously

not good with math, are you?

I can do 10 push ups in a 100x gravity chamber without having to lmaokaïoken

This is so false.
I was 2/4/6/8 my first day in the gym

How the fuq do people squat more than they deadlift?

Because they do 1/5 ROM powerlifting squats

What is wrong?

3/4/5/6 is achievable with a couple years of lifting, nothing to really write home about

3plate ohp without being extremely fat is amazing.

I am in the top -1%, meaning that nobody in the world can lift as much as me, not even me

h-haha yeah

Lmao at your genetics faggit, i did it the first day i entered the gym.

Those percentiles seem off. You probably assumed strength is normally distributed but it isn't. The vast majority of people don't lift at all and even those that do rarely achieve even your "60th percentile". 1/2/3/4 is probably 90th percentile at a guess.

I really, really doubt that a significant number of men actually lift with the intention of achieving that level of strength. Only about two thirds of men get any exercise at all, of those maybe half just do super-casual stuff like walking, jogging, or playing some sport once a week. The vast majority of the rest only care about getting lean and feeling healthy and mostly do cardio with some light resistance training. Maybe 10% of men actually even try to lift big. Of those, most are still too obsessed with looking good to eat enough for serious strength gains. Of those who are willing to do that, many are too incompetent to really follow a good training program and figure out how to eat properly, or injure themselves so they can't lift big. Take out those who don't have the genetic potential due to being too small, etc. and you have maybe a couple of percentage points remaining who will reach those numbers at some point in their lives, but most of them will take years to get there and not stay at that level into old age. I'd be pretty surprised if even 1% of men can actually bench 180 kg or deadlift more than a quarter of a ton.

1/2/3/4 is stronger than 90% of men alone

He's right tho

It's a bait thread...

So if I press 180kg every tenth dude I meet is still stronger than me? Why even fucking trying.

Attached: 14912412412.png (555x731, 524K)

>counting equipped lifts
lmao. Best RAW bench is 738.5lbs by Kirill.

His 'math' is good. This is why you americans are so Retarded you change the name of everything so you don't do the real thing.

This is such bad bait. If you can do 1/2/3/4/5 you are probably top 95%+ strongest people in the world. Hardly anyone trains at all and even fewer people train effectively and get strong. Hardly anyone even does barbell training. 5 plate ohp? Lol. Austrian oak at wsm and the Arnold strongman is just over 445 and many of the competitors can’t even lift it with a push press and have to move down to the feather weight log. If you can do 2/3/4/5 you are in the 99.9% strongest people in the world. Only people who actually compete in an incredibly niche sport will best you. Think of all the billions of people in the world who have never touched a barbell in their life. Then think of the millions who do. Then think about how many of them fuck around and don’t stick to any programs.

The 5 stands for rack pulls by the way.

2/3/4/5 would easily put you in the top 1% if not 0.1%

>3 pl8 Squats/4 pl8 Deadlift
>Squat record is actually higher than deadlift
Never understood this order in first place

What do theese numbers mean (1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8)?

Ironic

maybe this is bait just for americans, because in america everybody is fat and nobody lifts. come to europe, the numbers are right

Unfortunately, yes, OP wouldn't lie about this

this is fucking stupid. OHP 2 plates is a fucking feat and should put you in the top 90%

Attached: 7zg88uvxixry.jpg (306x306, 20K)

this
please answer

how many plates on each side of bar it goes for
ohp, press, sq and deadlift

oh.

then im 1ish/3/3ish/5

You do not press three plates, stop roleplaying.