I've skipped the gym for 3 days now because this pic made me depressed

I've skipped the gym for 3 days now because this pic made me depressed.

Attached: 1553775184330.png (790x647, 546K)

Yust do calisthenics and ve 6.4 f tall bro. Its not that hard

Attached: fithumor.png (1366x3111, 1.34M)

>Letting some shitty picture made by a salty dyel get you down.

Redirect yourself, my friend.

Your choice was never to be the best. It was to be the best that *you* can be.

in memory of 6'5 chad who did a few situps and pullups a week

Attached: cope.png (798x624, 595K)

How tall are you anony?

Fuck off roasty beef

Take the solitude pill. Lift for yourself brah.

Attached: 4332E683-E055-4198-9D7C-6A9B0F9A0946.jpg (655x908, 101K)

I look like a skinnyfat version of the incel in that pic and my cousin literally looks like Chad in that pic except he's buff too.

The guy on the lefts body looks terrible.

>skipping the gym
Never gonna make it

Attached: 1528526234541.png (460x125, 97K)

fucking kek

But girls would fuck him over the meaty midget. Regardless of what a Taiwanese incel forum has to say

That’s the point

>Drawings
>Not even photos
>DRAWINGS stopped you from improving yourself
Fucking really dude?

holy fucking shit.

The point of OP image is that an untrained Chad has a better looking physique than a trained incel. Your picture is talking about the face, which we all know they'd take over the incels.

mfw i made this thread sorry op

COPE

Attached: CB18E710-DE5D-4861-8125-630EFBFA6EF5.jpg (500x667, 53K)

>one dude in a thousand actually posts body
>he looks fucking great
>gets destroyed by Jow Forums
Not sure what to make of this.

>letting yourself get depressed over an image made by some faggots on a Mongolian spider collection forum

The "we are all gonna make it" mentality is dead.
Now fits motto is "it's over".

Here's some motivation: Goku is 5'9

Attached: 1541217681505.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

This board isn’t for fitness anymore, it doesn’t support motivation. This board is just for coping, crying, and attacking anyone who shows that they CAN make it they just refuse to do so.

this board build strong character and motivates you in ways you can't imagine fucking soys go to reddit if you want thumbs ups faggots

This

>this board builds strong character and motivation
90% of this board is just saying “working out is pointless” and says anyone who looks good is a fraud. You must be a coping fag if you believe this is still a hospitable place for anything fitness related

>this board build strong character and motivates
You must be new. This board consists mainly of insecure loners with an unrelenting self-hatred.

BRUTAL ive been there

im 5'4 and bald, is there even a reason i should lift if its not gonna make a difference in how people perceive me?

Attached: 1553484714247.jpg (800x450, 30K)

>Lifting for other people
If you think appearance is all that matters then put that gym money towards hair transplants

Attached: 1534639739586.jpg (975x788, 133K)

Fucking robot crabs, keep pulling down anyone who tries to climb out of the bucket.

Attached: 1220735099038.jpg (555x448, 39K)

with the same logic, you should also stop going to work because there are people richer and more successful.
stop studying because there are other people that are smarter.
you fucking idiot.

honestly and unironically no, youre 5'4, below the subhuman threshold. on this board, you will hear a lot of hard copers who will tell you to just lift for yourself bruh, all delusional. just become a fat neet. food, anime and video games are time spent well. also if that doesn't work, seriously consider suicide, you'd be doing the world a favor by sparing the gene pool.

that logic doesn't apply here. anyone who values it can become rich and successful, anyone can become more knowledgable. not everyone can look good.

Underage detected

>still believing that you need to look like a model to get laid
lmao'ing @ ur life
having a nice physique does improve your overall look and improves your confidence, which is the only thing you need to get laid.
there's plenty of uggos out there slamming puss my guy

Attached: 1553059244404.jpg (885x961, 83K)

copers out in full force today

>anyone who values it can become rich and successful
Never seen someone be so wrong.

Post face

Bro if you look more like the guy on the right, then take a minute to accept this fact.

You will never be taller, have a model face or chad-tier frame. There is nothing you can do to change that. But you do have a range of possible outcomes given your genetics and situation.

Next month, next year is still going to come whether you work to improve or not. Comparing yourself to someone who has a different starting point is pointless and will rob you if the joy that you deserve by creating positive outcomes within your range of possibilities.

This image wants to distract you from that, to make you give up because someone has it easier. There is always someone who has it easier, and focusing on that will only hurt you. Remember that the so called “gym maxxed incel” was formerly a skinny fat lazy incel. He improved himself and his life is certainly better than what it would have been had he not.

>there are people who actually go to the gym for some other reason than that it is fun and feels good
I'll never understand this.

Attached: 3urzhs8d.png (687x450, 8K)

>posting your identity to prove a point to some loser on an anonymous board
lol

I'm sorry but if you're telling the truth it's over. Even if you become a billionaire or a president you'll still be made fun of.

Same. If I don't go to the gym 2 times per week I go crazy.

Sports is a good reason.

>anyone who values it can become rich and successful,
>not everyone can look good.
If you're rich enough, everyone around you will pretend you look fabulous.

>and his life is certainly better
in what way

guess ill get the rope ready

Just enjoy everything else in life. Save enough money to live a quiet life in a cabin alone somewhere.

>COPE
>Posts the body of an almost anorexic guy
Sure thing buddy

look you can't do much about your appearance other than looksmaxx. Keep going to the gym, because if you're ugly, putting on some muscle and looksmaxxing could bump you up into normie tier/average zone. Even if not, would you rather be weak and ugly or strong and ugly? Go fucking ogremode nigga, mog the shit out of everyone even chad with your sheer strength. you've got one life

No you didn't
You're probably the faggot who keeps posting the picture and other black pills while jerking off your half flaccid cock (as that's all you can achieve) to the (you)s, as even the outrage and hatred of people you will never meet is sustenance to one as miserable and lonely as yourself

Just be yourself :))))
Genetics don't determine 99% of your success in life and with women :)))))

>working your ass off every day to become a normie
this is why suicide is my only way out

Just learn to ignore the people who are obviously trolling/bored/shitposting. Even then though, this place is really only worth visiting for 15-20 minutes every week or two. I used to come here every day for years. Once I stopped, I become much more positive and inspired.

Jow Forums is 100% the most insecure, petty and melodramatic board on Jow Forums

srsly reddit is full of the biggest faggot lose cookie cutter phonys congratulating eachother for waking up before 1pm, its honestly the gayest shit ever. If you can come here every day and still have the motivation to lift after everyone whines and cries and says the sky is falling, you are a god.

>mfw I look like the left after my cut

Attached: 88C9E211-E404-4CAF-B1D3-568821EA5380.jpg (600x600, 43K)

literally this.
this board wont fucking suck your dick for going 1 time a week to the gym.
if you want a echochamber go back to fucking reddit you worthless incel subhumans

Nah that honour goes to /fa/ or possibly one of the other normie boards. I've always considered Jow Forums a cousin board to /fa/ though since there's a similar level of vanity and materialism involved in both topics.

no, that would be Jow Forums
it's understandable that you would mix them up, as Jow Forums is perpetually raiding Jow Forums

incel is not a blanket buzzword you can apply to absolutely fucking everything

>Now not worried about an even bleaker future health wise that would come with being an older slobby loser
>The cognitive benefits that come from exercising
>Women now thirsty as fuck for me and people treat me nicer in general than when i was a depressing and self hating dyel
If you cant see how ones life gets better from a dedicated workout regimen and the balls to take your life into your own hands then youre either crazy or an absolutely destitute and lazy fag who is beyond help because he refuses to take any himself

You guys should embrace buddhism. All suffering is desire. There will always be someone prettier, stronger, sexier, richer, etc. than you.

>inb4 cope

I look like the untrained chad, 6'3'' blond, pretty face etc. I'm in a steady, long term relationship. Promiscuity is damaging to both genders. Fortunately, I was raised in a Christian household and my parent's raised me to despise worldly values.

back to r9k

Attached: 0C32B512-DCD7-42EB-BA92-76732609E7D0.jpg (1600x900, 425K)

>he thinks "chad" doesnt work out

Guess what happens to your 10/10 genetics when you dont use them. Why arent all pro athletes and "idols" the most perfect 6'0+ Chad's?

Basically theres a lot of people underachieving

The Chadaver has clearly trained very hard you mong, and he's done it for aesthetics as well as fitness. The incel has only focused on volume with attempt at balance or aesthetics

A year ago the board was still motivational and focused on fitness, it is now just Jow Forums but somehow worse

same

He's one of the new majority of bitter incels. I guarantee that 75% of the posters on this board done even know there's a sticky. Haven't seen it even mentioned in 6 months

Everyone can look ten times better though you fucking failure

You'd be a billionaire or president being made fun of by fucking nobodies like you, there currently is a 6'2" billionaire president and obese shut ins feel superior by claiming he has small hands.

might as well. at least that way you can know you could beat the shit out of anyone who makes fun of you to your face. plus your impossibly low center of gravity and hairless aerodynamic design means you'd be nigh unstoppable in a fight.

also if you get in good shape you could get work as a stunt double for ant-man during his quantum realm scenes, it would probably save them a fortune on CGI

That means you’re a fucking faggot. Never gonna make it

10 x 0 is still 0

>not everyone can look good

do you think stereotypical stacy's are as naturally hot as they appear? fuck no. they wear makeup to adjust the 'shape' of their face, they get their hair colored/styled. they exercise, they wear flattering clothes, they do squats to get a nice butt, they wear padded/pushup bras to have nice boobs.

guys are no different.

go to stylist, get a haircut/facial hair that suit your face. wash/style your hair every day. clean your face, go to a dermatologist if you don't have clear skin. get in shape. buy better clothes (none of that weird 'streetwear' contemporary fashion bullshit, just nice-looking and fitted clothes, basically just shop at banana republic or similar). get nice shoes, match your belt to them. fix your posture. go to a therapist/counselor/psychiatrist/whoever, finally deal with your self-esteem issues in a healthy way.

do these things, and you will jump at least 3-5 points on a 10-point scale to any female that you know/encounter. it's really not that hard.

blame Jow Forums

Get the fuck back under a barbell you fucking faggot, you're disgracing gains jesus

Attached: show-me-the-standard-whey-get-those-gains-bro-jesus-4750171.png (500x497, 387K)

>jump 3 to 5 points
delusional

>solitude pill
for how long though

is there any hope for level 1 incels

one of the most savage put-downs I've seen on Jow Forums, absolutely insane
ignore all the retards who responded to you. yes, the dude looks good, but he got outwitted hard in that post chain and the comments reflect the appreciation of the other user's sharp play. its nothing about how he looks.

found the coping manlet

These are our dark days

Internet hate machine