Asia

Do they not got gyms in Asia? Why is everyone there build like an “i”?

Attached: 3E278C98-16F1-4910-9305-45BE850E5442.jpg (500x672, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VXOrwzHlLnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Soi based diet.

The asian male and female know they have the same purpose

Basedboys and all fucking carbs

But don't carbs make you fat?

genetics, tactical skill will always overpower brute white fatty strength

as if whites arent known in history for the greatest tactical skills

BBC?

calories make you fat, doesnt matter where you get it for the most part
its seen as gay to be buff there

I looked almost exactly like that during my emo phase 10 years ago, the similarities are uncanny.

Lifting is a retarded hobby , cope for the genetic trash. Based asians are higher IQ and realised that not letting this degenerate trend take over

He cute

Actually your pic related even despite being asian looks better than at least 50% of this board, no matter if Jow Forums is buff or not

Soiboy faggot diet

and no lifting

Though, fitness culture is gaining traction and some of the asian actors and atheletes I"m pretty sure lifts weights and have good builds

Attached: yakuza.jpg (450x636, 43K)

Lifting is very taboo. I was very dyel when I went to Japan and was bigger than most everyone except for some jacked guy at the under armor in Shibuya.

>tactical skill
Got gang banged by every european power and the US. Only the mongols hve our respects

True and that they don't eat enough. Asians have big heads, genetically small frames and thin bones.

That's why they always get their shit kicked in right? Even when they win (Vietnamese) they got there teeth kicked down there throats. Then again , the Viet had balls, pecker sized cock sleeve numales are faggots in any country.

So how come the the west is getting cucked by chinamen ?

Half of this board is in bloat mode so

Attached: fox7.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

>Lifting is taboo

if this is really the case unironically this is why you should breed their women into Extinction, or until they find some men worth existing.

Where the fuck do you even live where majority of people are jacked? The Average person everywhere is skinny, skinnyfat or fat.

Probably some fit city in Australia, South Florida or Southern California

I'd say in college towns in the USA at least half the guys go the gym.

They spend more time doing martial arts, running, or cycling. They live in a civilization where functional strength is pretty obsolete so they care more about heart health and social status.

In the modern world, lifting doesn’t make much of any sense but indoeurpeans care a lot more about stoicism than easterners

>half the guys go to the gym
>college town

only like 15 percent or less of my schools population lifts consistently, and it's a large stat university

The West has an indiviualistic culture where some rise by improving as much as possible and leave the weak thrashing about in the mud where they belong. Asia has a very collective culture. The hive has agreed with itself that if all the drones are skinny twinks then none of the drones will appear especially weak.

Blame china and korea for that.
I think mongolia/some parts of SE asia still have muscular people in it

Attached: 23211276-E45C-4F3C-B975-ED45EDEF466F.jpg (750x713, 220K)

>its seen as gay to be buff there
Well they're not wrong

The US won Vietnam war. We just left cuz we got bored

Lol you lost so hard though. The objective was to beat the enemy and the enemy won.

Attached: no.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VXOrwzHlLnk
>blame Korea

Agreed. Most Americans are obese that literally shove hamburgers down their mouths all day. Not to mention they are 56% white.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

We killed way more than those gooks killed us. Stay mad libcuck

They eat like birds. Most of the exchange people I spoke to in college say that never going to make it phrase of "I don't want to get bulky."

Also long work hours, they look soulless when they're going to work. Last thing on their mind is pumping iron when all the hot guys in their country wear makeup and dye their hair blond.

I want to open a gym in Japan though.

The south has a lot of bloatmaxxers and farmer strength people.

No problem, more azn qts for us Jow Forumsizens.

Attached: C6PspeVVAAADKY6.jpg (900x1200, 191K)

Most Asian cultures value slim frames.

Big Asian bodybuilders are often seen as caricatures. Western big guys on the other hand are shown a lot of respect. It's a weird dynamic

So? The objective is to liberate and beat the enemy. The enemy beat and turned your country into a sjw one and scarred boomer parents. They killed 55,000 Amerimutts and ironically created more hippies in America. Lmao you lost hard.

Attached: wo.jpg (946x798, 99K)

no lifting culture
more about calisthenics & not being fat

36pbp

They have strict but cancer beauty standards of being slim.

>All the race hating and baiting in this thread

Very disappointing. Chad is many things, but he is not a bitter man.

>what is japan

Idk why, but that shorts+shoes combo don't look good at all.

Japan who? They won something? The last thing i remeber from that country are the anime and that they were unificated thanks to portugal.

dan has little boy legs

SEETHING gook. you weak manlets got glassed