I JUST GOT JUSTED ;PLS GIVE ME A ROUTINE

I beg of you to help me, here is what happened:
>been doing calisthenics for a lot of years (3+)
>girl I liked said my body was average for a guy that plays sport
>im a fucking state champion in my country
>avrege
>im devastated
I would like some routines that I can do after wrestling training that I have every day, I beg of you to help me

Attached: a56193dd5802b8e4e433a549886ead82.jpg (209x234, 8K)

>caring what girls think
Never gonna make it

I want to have a body of a wrestler, not only achievements of a one, I want to feel better about my body but this was just a tipping point

This.
She obviously never did any exercise in her life.

obviously russian kettlebells for an hour after training you faggot

Attached: 1553823160061.png (509x583, 240K)

I’m gonna need you to post body

she works out pretty often, she even finished this horrible thing with saying that I would look small compared to some guys she notices at the gym JUST

Attached: 48412598_1941165909251926_6005569864243085312_n.jpg (750x736, 117K)

>Bodyweight master race
>State champion
>Literal who roastie frowns on you
Either beat her like the dumb cunt she is or get over it, people dont like Jow Forumsizens because it invalidates their ability to forget how shit their bodies are

next time you see her give the thot a good old armbar and tell her to say that shit again

Should have blast double legged her into the concrete.

Ego planet.

Attached: 5f6a2726ddb24afda30f0f28e1a9fd31.jpg (725x1024, 153K)

post body

Attached: 1549744723983.jpg (600x600, 74K)

here
we do that shit a lot, not a great mass builder

Attached: 55949906_309299563092983_1682172539033354240_n.jpg (892x697, 59K)

7 day high volume bro split, Chest/Tri, Back/Bi, Shoulders, Legs. Rotate everyday of the week. Don't fall for the powerbloat strength training memes.

Attached: 14102-full.png (400x300, 175K)

thank you for saying that, but it still hurts so much, I do not think people even realize what dedication it is to even make weight, however, I would like to have more mass to look like im 18 had b-day a couple weeks ago

>calisthetics

Attached: 1544207383255.png (362x507, 192K)

fuck I knew this was going to happen

>implying a woman's opinion matters

>calisthenics for a lot of years (3+)
Fabtasic. You should be extremely well prepared to start lifting safely then, as your joints should be in excellent health and you should have a solid strength base and good mind-muscle connection already. Start with pic related or any similar 3*5 or 5*5 program to get familiar with proper form and get a feel for how much weight you can move. If you've been doing calisthenics for years already, you are going to start off strong and make very rapid progress once you start lifting. It's possible to make it 1/2/3/4 in just few months if you are already decently conditioned and you'll look a hell of lot better by then too. Good luck.

Attached: 1552346141222.png (700x600, 19K)

i fell for it , im sorry fit

Attached: 1520228128601.jpg (1080x799, 115K)

I have no idea about wrestling but I could very well imagine that getting comfortable with weights around 1x to 2x your bodyweight should be the base of your training.
This could include stuff like Front Squats, Hang (Muscle) Cleans, Full Cleans, Barbell complexes in Genereal, Barbell Rows,(Push Press), (Speed) Deadlifts, but also (weighted) Dips and Pull/chinups for getting a good feel for your own bw. Of course you could also thow in variations of that with DBs and Kettlebells.
All the other complex bb exercises surely also help in the long run.
Farmer's walk and some other Strongman exercise sound also nice if you have access to such equipment. I would put Farmer's walk to a high prio exercise aswell.

>been doing calisthenics for a lot of years (3+)
>im a fucking state champion in my country
Can you do cool stuff like planche and one arm pull ups?
Anyway, don't listen to what thots say user.

thank you very much

yes i can do a one arm pull up , no i cannot do a planche yet

Good news: you have good abs
Bad news: you look normal shirtless
You need to bulk son

Attached: 4751A8CB-BE32-4B7C-8078-E30005211A95.jpg (750x1010, 443K)

News at 11, women have been completely swayed by the fake natties and thing half the dudes who lift weights look like Zyzz.
A woman in my office thought the 50 yo orange dude who looks like Rich Piana at our gym was natty.
Either pin or stop seeking approval from dumb sluts.

Imagine not being proud of your achievement.
You literally made it.

Attached: 9fe9a32c784b76d63d91a5a7c0728700.jpg (361x476, 27K)

you look like u need to eat more bigboi. as for routine do my ppl 6 days a week.
pastebin.com/Wtg4xq8F
the slash means alternate each session. if you do bench strength sets do the OHP hypetrophy sets and vice versa. If you can't make linear gains then make the strength sets 5/3/1. Hypetrophy sets are supposed to be 60% of 90% of your 1RM but with dumbbells just see what feels right. Also don't do chest supported rows do bent over. I do chest supported as a cope because im too dense for bent over rows with correct form.

meant to put bench press on the second line my bad

come on man stop caring about what some thot said about you. there're plenty of other girls who would find you hot as fuck, just drop that oneitis shit. oh and get a haircut

you can probably get bigger if you start doing stuff with gymnastic rings and pommel horse. My arms chest didn't really blow up until then

>what are weight classes
Don't worry, bruh, to hell with that thot. You should be proud of your accomplishments and the body and talent which made them possible. You look good btw. You're not a bodybuilder, but bodybuilding isn't efficient...

>start lifting weights to become aesthetic
>end up being forced to move up two weight classes
>go from state champion to tomato can who gets crushed by guys who are in their natural weight class
>all because some thot say you looked average FOR AN ATHLETE
Don't listen to her OP. Mirin' wrestling accomplishments, by the way.

You justed yourself.

ok i will ad those Olympic lifts to a routine of one of the people on here thank you
i will
yes but , they chose who they view as an """athlete""" and i do not want wrestling to have a bad rep
thank you , im proud of being a cadet champ ,but my doby needs work

If they're too technical or if you want to do more reps, you could do the muscle variations from them, without the explosivness from the hip.
Oh also Zercher Squat/walk/hold would help I think.

I'm sure you can put some muscle and then 3 months before nationals that i qualified for without cutting ,because coach said im too young.Im on max.77 kg class and now i wieght excatly that so it is not a bad idea to bulk,

cut 3 months before

to be honest sports are the biggest gains goblins out there. You have to train specifically for technique of that sport and cardio (usually). very rarely are professional athletes jacked unless they specifically weight train alongside their sport but its such a ballache to be good at both.

That's actually very impressive because weight cutting is huge with wrestlers so you actually competed with guys who had like 5-10 kg on you.... Whatever you're doing it's working lol.
If you.can afford it, sure, get stronger and add some lean muscle mass (which builds over time, so don't try to rush it) and make it easier on yourself. But keep in mind not everyone responds to weight cuts the same. So don't overdo it, because you might hinder your performance overall.

weight and height? looking good lad

Not necessarily, it is just in post-USSR countries cadets and juniors are just more inclined by their couches to not cut more than 5 kgs ,but thank you anyway

188 cm, 77-8 kg as stated before thx

By the way, I recommend you watch firas zahabi on JRE or a 20 minute segment where he talks about how to workout smarter. He's brilliant. He used to be a wrestler and now coaches GSP(rip) and Rory Macdonald in MMA. I know TJ Dillashaw (rip) does Oly lifting, for what it's worth.
Sorry I mostly know MMA shit, that's just where I come from. I respect wrestling so much though haha

Don't take advice from autists on Jow Forums if you're serious about wrestling. Ask your coach about moving up a weight class if that's what you want.

Thank you wrestling is really fun, he talks a lot like our coach for example "train a lot and smarter not harder, so that is why we are doing drilling all week, next week" I will watch to the end

>no exercising your frame
K

>calisthenics

Attached: 1544648821193.gif (261x261, 3.89M)

>ugly bitches

Attached: index.jpg (265x190, 9K)

idk i have been lurking here for a while ,and it seemed like a place where people are toxic and dumb sometimes, but there must be a reason im coming back. My couch said i can do weight lifting 3 days a week and with a good diet it should not hinder my performance .

a while is since around 2015

Well you do look like a good athlete. You do look good, and tobh you look like what most girls like.
But seriously, you won't get that big without lifting, and you're in a good position to start lifting.
Also, Jesus, i've been told much worse things from women, stop being such a faggot. What you got was an more of a compliment than a jab.

sorry to hear that dumb roasties used you as a punching bag just because of your appearance

Should've told her that her body is below average for someone who doesnt exercise.

OP where are you from?

Bro you’re literally just skinny. You’ve gotta eat more.

I know that feel user, bench press champion in my country, some girls say you are getting fat (of course i am bitch,full time bulk) and some say you are getting smaller (fucks with your brain) just keep lifting and dont listen to women, they dont know what they like, they dont understand sports and they dont know what muscular is.
Also remember girls dont see male aesthetics as we do

Eat like a besst and you‘ll be good

Eat more and add a lot volume to your callisthenics

Im from around center of Europe (former USSR)
They do not know shit about anything about sports let still feel entitled enough to a guy with an amazing perfect photoshoot ready body

As plato said, we should only listen and take advise from the best people that know about the subject, he said that if lifting is the subject, then the athlete should only listen to his trainer and medic.
To add an anecdote, once i sent to my group of friends a picture of the bar i was training with, 3 plates each side, one girl said that they were really small plates, of course, she went to a crossfit gym, so anything that isnt as big as a trucks wheel is small and they suposse, light

>be state champion
>caring what a femoid thinks

Either your states standards are really low or you're lying. Can champs really have this beta of an attitude?

Attached: 55875258_649109925545865_8274783399491665920_n.png (960x498, 191K)

delts need work do hand stand push ups

Start lifting. Youre a twink my dude.

when you are young, it is possible

Post body
Lmao

Dont do that program its garbage
Run SL or SS and add 4 sets of curls and 4 sets of lat raises at the end of each session, also instead of rows do weighted chinups. And eat. Eat as big as you can. Youre really skinny right now so you should start with 3k calories a day and move up to 4-5k gl

Push Pull Legs

PUSH
Bench
Lateral Raises
Standing Overhead Press
Tricep pushdown

PULL
Weighted Pullups
Dumbbell Curls
Dumbbell Shrugs
Forearm curls

LEGS
Squats
Calve Raises
Deadlifts
Sit ups

ask me how i know you're dyel

If you follow this path, there is a good chance you will become a doormat in relationships.

This seems to be what has happened, a woman you are crushing on has made a passive aggressive remark about your appearance and you willing to do everything you can to gain her approval.

Seriously... You sound like a doormat in the making.

Please consider lifting/training for yourself and God, not women.

Attached: jen.jpg (400x486, 30K)

What a cunt

Cursed image

How the fuck is it garbage when the alternatives you listed are virtually identical, only they don't account for failures or faster progression potential as well as greyskull does. They also do 5 sets which is absolutely retarded. No research has ever shown five sets to be more effective than three. Greyskull is objectively better if you actually know anything about lifting. It was created specifically to improve on those shit programs you Iisted.

if you dont live in the states get the good juice and become a jacked chiseled god easy.

>calisthenics
wtf do you expect?

Attached: 1553137941743.png (211x239, 6K)

>champion in wrestling
yeah, your physique could still be totally average, you're just competing in a low weight class lol.

I will just do greyskull , and add some snatches or other Olympic lift

4-5k? You don't even know his height or weight you're gonna make him fat as fuck. Absolute madman